Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Palace

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Palace just can't handle our 25,000 + crowds each week. We don't ever give tickets away to Students although it would make sense to offrer perhaps a slight student discount for games that the Amex doesn't sell out for as the stadium is right on the edge of the Uni Complex. Much better to have the seat being used.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So in effect they must be BHA fans because they don't just need a local address but also a previous home purchase record for at least 3-matches which sort of just blows your bullshit somewhat out of the window

Exactly this...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lots of stories up here of Palace students getting tickets and passing on to others.
I think there may be a few more then 2500 at the game .

Except that's bollocks, and has been proved categorically 100% to be bollocks. What do you say to that?

Lots of stories up here of Palace students getting tickets and passing on to others.
I think there may be a few more then 2500 at the game .

Just to clarify this. There was one newish poster on BBS who attends the UNI down here who, in some sort of attempt to fit in, claimed that BHA were trying to get students to attend on discounted tickets.

At no point did he provide any sort of link, or scan of the promotion, which he couldn't have done because at present the tickets are still being sold to people with a purchase history at the club going back some 3 years.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
You may have sold them but you didn't fill it - for some reason a lot didn't turn up. Birmingham had the same allocation as you but took more to the Amex. Still it is outside your 25 mile comfort zone.:D

Sorry, but what are you on about? :lolol:

If I recall correctly, Brum brought ONE more fan than Palace. Many away teams sold out last season, and there are always going to be a small percentage who can't make it on the day of the game for various reasons.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just to clarify this. There was one newish poster on BBS who attends the UNI down here who, in some sort of attempt to fit in, claimed that BHA were trying to get students to attend on discounted tickets.

Either this or just campus Chinese whispers (based on the fact that there'll be a few discount tickets for low demand games next year), which have about as much substance as the legend of the bloke who had a curry that made him feel dodgy, so he had it analysed and they found 8 different types of semen in it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

At no point did he provide any sort of link, or scan of the promotion, which he couldn't have done because at present the tickets are still being sold to people with a purchase history at the club going back some 3 years.

Palace fans also claimed that 100s of arsenal fans vaulted the barriers to get into the AMEX for the FA Cup game. Total nonsense once again.

They really have a few desparate, deluded fantasists :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

It looks like the new NE corner (N1H) is being sold from front to back, but is already up to row J - it was row D this time yesterday morning.

I assume we are waiting for the safety certificate before we can start selling the larger NW corner?

NW corner aside - there won't be many left come the end of the day

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
so [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] yuo are predicting all tickets showing will be almost gone by tonight

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
All sold out now at the Palace end, so if anyone has got two spare for any area (not the north stand ) I will have them. Will sit on my hands and you would not know who I support, well, until the 3rd goes in and by that time the ground will be 2/3rds empty. :)

dont sit near me

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Student tickets will be sold next season - not the current one I believe as they are getting a block somewhere.

Even then, they wouldn't sell student tickets for our biggest rivals.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
dont sit near me

Why is that then? cant you watch a game of football without wanting to fight someone?

I have managed to sit in many football grounds in the "home" ends and never had any problem. I just respect that I cant go leaping around like a madman when we score. (mind you not having that problem at the moment ;) )

Why is that then? cant you watch a game of football without wanting to fight someone?

I have managed to sit in many football grounds in the "home" ends and never had any problem. I just respect that I cant go leaping around like a madman when we score. (mind you not having that problem at the moment ;) )

You have a point - but you are hardly sitting on your hands are you? You have gone onto the rival teams message board to tell them what you intend to do.

You are not a clever boy or girl

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You have a point - but you are hardly sitting on your hands are you? You have gone onto the rival teams message board to tell them what you intend to do.

You are not a clever boy or girl

TBH you would not know if I sat next to you that I was a Palace fan.

I come on this board because its a good forum and also some of it is comedy gold.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I wouldn't have a problem if someone near me started leaping around when the away team scored. What is wrong with celebrating your team scoring a goal?! It's only when people start giving it large and inciting trouble that it should ever be a problem.

Now selling Row 'L' in the NE corner. I guess there are more seats to sell on each higher row.

Also, in the NW corner, some of these seats will already be gone sue to those STH's who were moved from the South stand.

Still lots left in S1B though.

epsom eagle

Nov 3, 2012
Just for the record the Palace tickets never went on general sale. The club sold the tickets in order season ticket with 5 away games then 4 etc the last 200 left went on sale to season ticket holders & members that had not been to an away game this season & those final 200 went in 20 minutes. So find out the facts before spreading more lies. The Palace tickets did not repeat did not go on general sale & sold out to season ticket holders like it did last year.

Guz23

Feb 26, 2013
Looking for 2 tickets to the Palace match. Tried buying online- but would only work if someone adds me to their "friends and family" :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here