Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Palace

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Anyone know why the north tickets aren't showing on the stadium plan on the online ticket site? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people miss their availability when looking on there.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Anyone know why the north tickets aren't showing on the stadium plan on the online ticket site? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people miss their availability when looking on there.

The tickets website haven't got round to updatng it ....poor

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
39 left in S1B. but tickets on offer in N1C (is that part of the NW corner?) and N1H in the NE corner. It is annoying that the seating plan is not up to date.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
39 left in S1B. but tickets on offer in N1C (is that part of the NW corner?) and N1H in the NE corner. It is annoying that the seating plan is not up to date.

Are the seats in N1C restricted view ? A sea of fluorescent jackets blocking out the view of the pitch ???

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
once these remaining 30 odd in east stand go the only tickets remaining will be £28 North stand corners so with nearly 2 weeks to go this should sell out ok. people would have said we were mental just 2 years ago suggesting we'd be playing palace at home in front over 28,000 fans. These are great days to be an Albion fan

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Safety certificate will only allow 28500 for now.

WHY IS THIS?

The club have been saying for ages that the stadium will be at 30,750 for the last 5 games. What is the reason for not being able to get a safety certificate for the full capacity?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
On ticket website, you can select any of the 3 NW blocks so I assume all 30k-ish are therefore on sale.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
My Dad and I have got tickets for the game, in the North Stand! Can't wait, it'll be my first game of the season, but I don't think the old man quite understands the idea of us being in the "singing section". :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here