Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Palace

My Palace mate can't get a ticket I think they have sold out. He once drove a mini bus of Brighton Fans to Watford and Hereford. Even came to both games against Walton and Hersham. Strange lad:ffsparr:

He certainly is a strange lad. Don't worry some idiot in the 1901 will invite him in :thumbsup:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
about 130 seats available on line after which they will presumably start to sell the new seats.
18 days to go - a win on Saturday and they should really fly.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Currently just over 100 showing online - the vast majority of which are in S1B.

I was well wrong about them all going bar a few odd ones yesterday. Would be hopeful with pay day for many around now, a few more will be snapped up tomorrow and by those attending Huddersfield.

Difficult to say how many are left in N1H as can't see the map, but they seem to have been selling from the front.

If you buy one ticket, it is offered in row L, where as try and buy 8 and they are offered in row N. It also seems than the 5 match pack is now only being offered in N1H, so assume all have been sold in S1A and W1A.

Personally, I think the NW corner will be amazing and am sure these will also sell fast when they become available.

I'm gambling and waiting for the NW corner to become available when do you think it might be? When the NE sells out maybe?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My Palace mate can't get a ticket I think they have sold out. He once drove a mini bus of Brighton Fans to Watford and Hereford. Even came to both games against Walton and Hersham. Strange lad:ffsparr:

Did MG not get a ticket? Can JR not get him one? :lolol:

I'm gambling and waiting for the NW corner to become available when do you think it might be? When the NE sells out maybe?

Sadly, I think they will wait until the NE sells out, as this is a better stand to be full for TV cameras.

There may not be loads available in the NW as I think this was here the south stand season ticket holders were moved too.

There will be some for sure though.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
There may not be loads available in the NW as I think this was here the south stand season ticket holders were moved too.

There will be some for sure though.

I've lost track of this. Have the South STH's been moved to the NW because the club are changing the blocks for the away supporters? I assumed that would start next season. If wrong which blocks are the away support having now?

I've lost track of this. Have the South STH's been moved to the NW because the club are changing the blocks for the away supporters? I assumed that would start next season. If wrong which blocks are the away support having now?

They are now having all the south, apart from S1H. I am guessing half of S1H will be segregation, as will the whole of S1C. They have a 2600 allocation.

It would not surprise me if this is also kept for at least Leicester, Wolves and Charlton, as they will want lots of seats

The latest news of a 28000 capacity though still means they will be unused seats apart from the segregation areas.

Anyone know why it's 28k tops for Palace?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
28,500 tops for palace that means over 2000 empty seats ??? i'd imagine 500 either side of the away end but where will the rest be ?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
28,500 tops for palace that means over 2000 empty seats ??? i'd imagine 500 either side of the away end but where will the rest be ?

Should have given them the same as last year, all in the South stand then there would have been only minimal segregation needed. 2000 empty seats sounds a lot.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They are now having all the south, apart from S1H. I am guessing half of S1H will be segregation, as will the whole of S1C. They have a 2600 allocation.

It would not surprise me if this is also kept for at least Leicester, Wolves and Charlton, as they will want lots of seats

The latest news of a 28000 capacity though still means they will be unused seats apart from the segregation areas.

Anyone know why it's 28k tops for Palace?

Ta!

Last year they also brought 2600, which was the capacity of the south stand. This year, away teams, until now have been limited to 2000.

Last year, there was no need for segregation seats as the south stand was an Island.

I agree tho, that 2250 empty seats seems OTT. I could understand a block in the SE corner and half a block in S1H, but this would only account for about 700 empties. The other 1500 odd, if this is the case, would be in other areas of the ground.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
He turned it down already the Rev offered to take him in he sits in the ESU just over the away end not to far to fall join his mates:ffsparr:

Could always bring him in bit by bit,the rev could manage a gonad in each pocket ,i'm sure the rest of the mss could manage the other parts????

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove

Recall him helping 50 brighton to buy tickets in the Palace home section one year and he got them discounted:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here