Tickets for Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just for the record the Palace tickets never went on general sale. The club sold the tickets in order season ticket with 5 away games then 4 etc the last 200 left went on sale to season ticket holders & members that had not been to an away game this season & those final 200 went in 20 minutes. So find out the facts before spreading more lies. The Palace tickets did not repeat did not go on general sale & sold out to season ticket holders like it did last year.

Last year didn't, and your own Chairman said as much on BBS.

As for spreading lies, tell that to the gimps on BBS who reckon we're trying to sell discounted palace tickets to students.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shocking - truly shocking :ffsparr:

I know , I didn't check my maths when I copied and pasted the tweets :lolol: The updated figure meant another 13 Nigels got in after kick off instead of 3. The corrected figure is 11,838

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just for the record the Palace tickets never went on general sale. The club sold the tickets in order season ticket with 5 away games then 4 etc the last 200 left went on sale to season ticket holders & members that had not been to an away game this season & those final 200 went in 20 minutes. So find out the facts before spreading more lies. The Palace tickets did not repeat did not go on general sale & sold out to season ticket holders like it did last year.

I see Leeds have had their allocation increased from 2,900 to 4,000 when they visit Smellhurst on March 9th

Looking for 2 tickets to the Palace match. Tried buying online- but would only work if someone adds me to their "friends and family" :(

Buy a ticket to either Hudd's, Bristol City or Barnsley, then that person will have a booking history and they can add you so you can buy the two tickets.

epsom eagle

Nov 3, 2012
Last year didn't, and your own Chairman said as much on BBS.

As for spreading lies, tell that to the gimps on BBS who reckon we're trying to sell discounted palace tickets to students.

I won't know what our chairman says on bbs I don't go on it I only go holmesdale online. I honestly don't think they went on general last year as everyone wanted to go + we had the game on beam back to selhurst. Do yourself a favour & go on holmesdale site much better

I won't know what our chairman says on bbs I don't go on it I only go holmesdale online. I honestly don't think they went on general last year as everyone wanted to go + we had the game on beam back to selhurst. Do yourself a favour & go on holmesdale site much better

No thanks. I joined BBS about 4 years ago and within 10 posts was called bender, poof, shit eating nonce, gay boy shit stabber and many more lovely expressions. I just read it now to laugh at the gimps.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Except that's bollocks, and has been proved categorically 100% to be bollocks. What do you say to that?

Hold on mate,
I'm just repeating what I've been hearing from a few people, but it's probably Chinese whispers.
That's why I said " stories" and " may be" in stead of " will be".
Some of you need to calm down, the tension of the game's getting to you !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No thanks. I joined BBS about 4 years ago and within 10 posts was called bender, poof, shit eating nonce, gay boy shit stabber and many more lovely expressions. I just read it now to laugh at the gimps.

Yeah , if you think NSC has some freaks head over to BBS to get the full monty.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

And that's just the moderators !

Seriously though I don't know how that site is not closed down - I thought homophobia & racism was illegal.

Nice to see that all the Palace tickets are being sold to season ticket holders - we should be able to trace any seat damage back to the original purchaser and Palace can enforce life time bans :whistle:

Sorry, but what are you on about? :lolol:

If I recall correctly, Brum brought ONE more fan than Palace. Many away teams sold out last season, and there are always going to be a small percentage who can't make it on the day of the game for various reasons.

What is it about the word "more" that you don't understand?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And that's just the moderators !

Seriously though I don't know how that site is not closed down - I thought homophobia & racism was illegal.

Nice to see that all the Palace tickets are being sold to season ticket holders - we should be able to trace any seat damage back to the original purchaser and Palace can enforce life time bans :whistle:

Slight problem there if the Nigels don't sit in the correct seats like they did at Watford. Only about 60 seats broken or melted by flares at Vicarage Road , they also managed to injure a couple of their own fans when they tested out the aerodynamics of the seats.

Slight problem there if the Nigels don't sit in the correct seats like they did at Watford. Only about 60 seats broken or melted by flares at Vicarage Road , they also managed to injure a couple of their own fans when they tested out the aerodynamics of the seats.

No problem SOG - just ban whoever owns the ticket of the broken seat and anyone within a 10 seat radius.Public floggings and hangings on the cliff face post match.:O

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No problem SOG - just ban whoever owns the ticket of the broken seat and anyone within a 10 seat radius.Public floggings and hangings on the cliff face post match.:O

A bit of "gallows humour" wouldn't go amiss. :lol: I think there will be a few Stripey Nigels heading towards Beachy Head after the match

Currently just over 100 showing online - the vast majority of which are in S1B.

I was well wrong about them all going bar a few odd ones yesterday. Would be hopeful with pay day for many around now, a few more will be snapped up tomorrow and by those attending Huddersfield.

Difficult to say how many are left in N1H as can't see the map, but they seem to have been selling from the front.

If you buy one ticket, it is offered in row L, where as try and buy 8 and they are offered in row N. It also seems than the 5 match pack is now only being offered in N1H, so assume all have been sold in S1A and W1A.

Personally, I think the NW corner will be amazing and am sure these will also sell fast when they become available.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
No it won't be a sell out as Palace can't shift the 2,500 they have been given. After 2 weeks of trying to sell them to season ticket holders they have over 300 left and are having to put them on General Sale.:D

My Palace mate can't get a ticket I think they have sold out. He once drove a mini bus of Brighton Fans to Watford and Hereford. Even came to both games against Walton and Hersham. Strange lad:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports