Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Palace

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Doesn't help that it's 12 on a Sunday really does it? Any people who've started coming to the Amex because they just like a bit of footy, but aren't fussed about the rivalry, may be put off by this. I realise these people are in a minority, but they're the ones who may buy match-by-match tickets.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
No it won't be a sell out as Palace can't shift the 2,500 they have been given. After 2 weeks of trying to sell them to season ticket holders they have over 300 left and are having to put them on General Sale.:D

Went on general sale for Palace at fans 9 this morning, just phoned up to get a couple and all sold out by 9.20. Oh well I will have to get some in the BHA areas as they are not selling out!...same as last year then :)

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
All sold out now at the Palace end, so if anyone has got two spare for any area (not the north stand ) I will have them. Will sit on my hands and you would not know who I support, well, until the 3rd goes in and by that time the ground will be 2/3rds empty. :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All sold out now at the Palace end, so if anyone has got two spare for any area (not the north stand ) I will have them. Will sit on my hands and you would not know who I support, well, until the 3rd goes in and by that time the ground will be 2/3rds empty. :)

best stay at home u will only cry when u lose

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
best stay at home u will only cry when u lose

No I am a grown man and football is my hobby, not worth crying over..I am not like one of those sad teenagers you see on the last day of the season on sky, crying cause there team has been relegated after 1 season in the prem!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Doesn't help that it's 12 on a Sunday really does it? Any people who've started coming to the Amex because they just like a bit of footy, but aren't fussed about the rivalry, may be put off by this. I realise these people are in a minority, but they're the ones who may buy match-by-match tickets.

Seeing as you mentioned the 12.00 kick off any idea if they'll be selling beer on the concourses pre match? I'm assuming not

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Quite annoyed at myself for buying a ticket in the east stand at the 100 point section. Thought it would sell instantly. I guess we know the size of our fan base now.

Ta ... bit dubious about that reply though. We played Palace on a Tuesday night last season and I don't think we've ever had an early K.O on a Sunday before. Pretty sure pubs can't open before 12.00 (not that I've tried for the last 'n' years)

All down to what the local authority has licensed. if you want a beer at 1000 in the morning in Shoreham, you can legally buy one at the Marlipins.

Thought this would sell out straight away ?

It would if we let all and sundry in at the start, which thankfully we didn't

Until 45 mins ago, only those with 50+ points could buy on the phones or in person. If you think about it, that number of people is probably less than the number of tickets we have to actually sell.

With the new North corners, in, we probably have about 6000 to shift for this game - 4000 more than any other game. To sell out before today, 6000 people, who are not season ticket holders will have to have been to 5 games - I don't think that number will quite exist.

Now it is down to 10 points, that opens it up for 1000's more people. They will sell out. Even when the NW corner goes on sale.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Quite annoyed at myself for buying a ticket in the east stand at the 100 point section. Thought it would sell instantly. I guess we know the size of our fan base now.

There's still over 2 weeks to go and people are moaning that we haven't sold 30,000 tickets for a match on a Sunday morning, FFS!!!!!!

It really needed a little more thought on your part.

You are probably in a group of fans, no more than a few hundred strong who have 100+ points, who are not a STH.

But, if you contact the TO I am sure you can move.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No I am a grown man and football is my hobby, not worth crying over..I am not like one of those sad teenagers you see on the last day of the season on sky, crying cause there team has been relegated after 1 season in the prem!!

lol

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tickets go on sale to fans with 0 points but are registered on the database as attending a game in the past 3 seasons at 5pm tonight and 9am tomorrow for telephone and in-person sales. I assume any "suspicious" booking attempts will be blocked online :wink:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Tickets go on sale to fans with 0 points but are registered on the database as attending a game in the past 3 seasons at 5pm tonight and 9am tomorrow for telephone and in-person sales. I assume any "suspicious" booking attempts will be blocked online :wink:

I really don't think a few Palace sprinkled around a 30k crowd will really cause any problems

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I really don't think a few Palace sprinkled around a 30k crowd will really cause any problems

Will it all kick off in WS 1901 again this season ??? :lol:

Went on general sale for Palace at fans 9 this morning, just phoned up to get a couple and all sold out by 9.20. Oh well I will have to get some in the BHA areas as they are not selling out!...same as last year then :)

Yep same as last year when you didn't fill the away end either. One thing will be guaranteed - there won't be over 7k empties like at Selhurst in December.:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here