Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus refuses to apologise

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You agree with me then?

Gus Poyet f***ed up last night against your bitter rivals, he owes the fans an apology as do the players, but that would take class....Poyet has none.[/QUOTE
your becoming an annoying little prick..i value the splinter in my finger more than your comments now get a life and shove off back to your own hole

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
The manager is the figurehead, he carries the can, that has ALWAYS been the case, he should know that. The man lacks class, he's an arrogant prick, always was as a player to.

We lost a game for god sake, ok to our biggest rivals but ffs it ant the worst thing that has ever happened why should he say sorry, at HT we were 1-0 and wanking our selves silly we lost we move on END OFF

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The man lacks classQUOTE]

And you clearly lack anything more interesting in your life on a sunny morning than logging onto another team's website and joining a discussion about the merits of Gus Poyet. At least it's relevant to me.

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
WhatAFuckin!Shambles! We're only Makin it worse for ourselves apparently... Cos when the PoxyTransport,Parking,Pints,Pie's&
Poyet'sPatheticPassingPlonkers, have deserted us (mugs) there employers long (1hour) B4 & against Palarse Pikeys... ¿ we decide we might as well FuckOff! (back to Plymouth)aswell ... TWAT'S! :p
We don't want your appologies BHAFC, i've always been given to understand that you have to really care to apologise, but as YOUR! employers, we do want you to, as my boss would say, Fuckin Get On With it & stop Fuckin Whingeing at the the poor sods who have, long before & after you've gone, relatively speaking, given far more time, money & passion to OUR! beloved BHAFC! than you can shake a hairy stick at... !

Ps. I'm really angry now!

Mar 10, 2006
f*** all to apologise for. We ain't gonna win and put in top performances week in week out. Sure we need a bit of tinkering with. Trouble is too many fans are far to precious and up themselves. Apologise my f***ing arse.

Jan 2, 2011
You agree with me then?

Gus Poyet f***ed up last night against your bitter rivals, he owes the fans an apology as do the players, but that would take class....Poyet has none.[/QUOTE
your becoming an annoying little prick..i value the splinter in my finger more than your comments now get a life and shove off back to your own hole
Would you like me to show you how to use the quote facility splinter boy?

Jan 2, 2011
A Southampton fan gets on his high horse about another team's manager lacking class.

Words fail me. :wozza:
Adkins oozes class, he hasn't put a foot wrong, you lot still have a hard on about his little tongue in cheek comment last season. Gus on the other hand, whinged and whined for ages over OUR fixture list, and his rant about us beating you on your own patch was pathetic, what the f*** was that all about?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gus has always said he wants to find out how good the team is...now we know that they aren't as good as some people thought....so expectations will be lower (thank goodness)...championship consolidation is a realistic goal...and i still believe we have the ability to beat any team in this league on our day....we have a had a more than adequate start to the season.......i wonder what the forums are like for teams such as Notts Forest

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Adkins oozes class, he hasn't put a foot wrong, you lot still have a hard on about his little tongue in cheek comment last season. Gus on the other hand, whinged and whined for ages over OUR fixture list, and his rant about us beating you on your own patch was pathetic, what the f*** was that all about?

'Nigel Adkins - Alan Pardew without the humility' – The Times.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You still not found something more interesting to do?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Bad smell often lingers..and boy do u smell...no one likes a gloater..and u r leaving yourself open to be knocked off that little pedestal u r perched on...i've no gripe against southampton...but please don't set there manager up as someone who is classy..it just isn't believable

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[QUOTE=LamieRobertson;4417237]
You agree with me then?

Would you like me to show you how to use the quote facility splinter boy?

Looks like he's not alone in needing help with the quote markups

Jan 2, 2011
'Nigel Adkins - Alan Pardew without the humility' – The Times.
Alan Pardew???? ask ANY saints fan if they would have Pardew back, yes he won us the JPT and helped us on our way back, but he soon showed his flaws, he isn't a very good manager, Adkins will become a very good manager, you are scraping the barrel there twinky. Adkins is a legend at Southampton.

p.s. Feel free to post a link to back that up.

P.C. Beard

Aug 8, 2011
a manager should never apologise, he should simply learn from his or his teams mistakes and come back more knowledgable.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not too fussed about an apology, but expect some turn around from the next two games.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well if you're not prepared to apologise when the team fail (and the manager is well and truly part of that team) then presumably he is not going to accept any plaudits when the team do well!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here