Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus refuses to apologise

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Just watched the highlights and the way no one can be arsed to a) defend, b) tackle or c) seem to give a shit about their equaliser beggars belief. It's almost as if they threw the game.
:facepalm:

Funnily enough, someone I know said the same thing about Ankergreen v Leeds. Despite his massive howler, he seemed very pleased with himself at the end of the game.

Odd reaction ?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
What annoyed me was, leaving Calderon out, What ever happened behind the scenes should remain behind the scenes, he should still have played last night because we missed him alot. Taking Noone of for LuaLua didn't make sense to me either.

I dont know what the reasons for leaving Calderon out were but I thought Taricco had a good game for the hour he was on just a shame he could'nt last the 90 minute's, I thought Gus got it right taking Noone off as well because he'd started to fade out of the game. By rights the subs should've been good especially seeing how vincelot played at fullback against Liverpool and knowing what LuaLua is capable of but unfortunately neither of them seemed to get into the game at all, Even Vicente failed to make an impact when he came on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here