Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus refuses to apologise

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I pressed 'Reply with quote' how is that incorrect use of the quoting facility you gimp?

Go back and look at it. Because you didn't account for his mistake with the quote facility your attempt to quote him shows up as you quoting yourself.

EDIT: Gus refuses to apologise - Page 4

See? Whose name is credited in the quotes? Your's. You screwed up the quotes.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I expect a card in the post from Gus saying OOOOOH MEADE I AM THE BIGGEST FOOL. HOW COULD I HAVE LET YOU, THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD, DOWN? OH WOE IS ME. And i expect a doodle from Sir Gus of him in the nude making love to a horse or a goat whilst he's riding a horse. Something humiliating. And a kiss atop his signature. Then, i will forgive him. Until then, we're not on speaking terms, which we weren't anyway considering how i am just some bloke who loves the Albion and will watch them whether they win, lose or draw and can't demand ridiculous statements from a stylish and decent professional who i'll forever be thankful for.

Quite. Apology required ? Get a flamin' grip.

Jan 2, 2011
Ha, if you don't know what I am talking about then you really are the classless retard we all think you are. It's alright, nothing to see here when it comes to this mouthy goon.
Oh dear oh dear......I know what you are aluding to you spastic, I just want you to elaborate on it, but you cant can you? because you don't really know the details do you LOL!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think HT - who is a fantastic poster and all-round sensible good egg - should apologise for being such a SILLY BOY. He's plainly fishing.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
"I never say sorry. I don't say sorry to anyone. That is the easiest way to get away with a bad decision or situation. I don't like that. I say sorry when I do something I couldn't control. I was in total control, so I'm not going to say sorry to the fans or anyone."

What! Make him stand on the North stand step with his back to the pitch.:D

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Bet he is grilling the team today!

I've just watched the post match interview on seagulls player, and the inference from his reaction is that he certainly will be grilling the players. He made no excuses for the defeat and took responsibility for it. He also said he learnt more about his players from this game than any win. If Cook comes in on saturday, he plays well and we do not concede I wouldn't expect Dunk to get his place back anytime soon either. He also seemed to be harsh on Calderon too, so who knows what has gone there.

He seemed reassuringly hacked off and not happy at all, it will be interesting to see how we respond on saturday.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Why would he be, he was in total control (apparently), he must of told them to play like that, footballs equivalent to touch rugby.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Okay, not getting a lot of support on this one. And we seem to have attracted the atttention of some Saints retard.

Okay, what about Harley then? He annoyed me last night. Should he apologise?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here