Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus favourite be next Chelsea manager (betting suspended)

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We're all doomed I tell you! DOOMED!!!!! Won't someone think of the children!!

Life was so much easier before the internet and NSC, when we didn't have all this collective angst and pointless neurosis gathered in one place and conspiracy theories abounding, and there were no 70+ page will he or won't he threads about Dutch defenders. Bring back The Argus and The Seagull Line as our only sources of Albion news.

No thanks, I like knowing what's happening.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
We're all doomed I tell you! DOOMED!!!!! Won't someone think of the children!!

Life was so much easier before the internet and NSC, when we didn't have all this collective angst and pointless neurosis gathered in one place and conspiracy theories abounding, and there were no 70+ page will he or won't he threads about Dutch defenders. Bring back The Argus and The Seagull Line as our only sources of Albion news.

It's much more fun these days with instant news popping up on the likes of Twitter and this place going into meltdown

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What a non story

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Chelsea wont sack Rafa tonight or before the end of the season, how f***ing muggy will they look, and they would just be an embarressment and a laughting stock.
But the summer....well thats another story

They don't really though do they ? All they've done is respond to the market, doesn't mean they know anything. All they are doing is covering themselves

Possibly.

But I remember not too long ago when the bookies suspended betting on Dougie going to Bolton, not one Palace fan believed it, most of us didn't either but he went.

This is Football, nothing surprises me.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Possibly.

But I remember not too long ago when the bookies suspended betting on Dougie going to Bolton, not one Palace fan believed it, most of us didn't either but he went.

This is Football, nothing surprises me.

Freedman to Bolton is a lot more believable than Gus to Chelsea!

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
absolutely no chance, the only pro is that gus would heal the wounds of the di matteo sacking as he's from the same chelsea generation and maybe abramovich wants to get the fans back on side. i garantee you they'll just end up with another european top boy

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Betting is one thing, Roman does want he wants and I do not believe he will go for Gus. He wants a high profile manager

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
absolutely no chance, the only pro is that gus would heal the wounds of the di matteo sacking as he's from the same chelsea generation and maybe abramovich wants to get the fans back on side. i garantee you they'll just end up with another european top boy

No chance of Poyet getting fans back on the side of the russians. Gus is universally hated at Chelsea.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I would suggest the story is complete bollocks as there is no way Corals would lay 25/1 to a grand on a market like that:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here