Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watching the albion(no longer a priority)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ohhh, and how does Hiney know what EFE looks like and EFE know what HKFC looks like when they've never met? EFE must be the most stalked person on NSC. Not that it should be anything to be proud of.

someone posted a pictute of the NSC albion teams on here and HK was spotted on there.

Jimmy Grimble

Ahhh yeah, I remember. But does Hiney actually know what EFE looks like? Or is he just guessing?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Yes I am guessing.

In the same way she was guessing when she generalised about the 'silly little ugly men' that frequent this board.

Not guessing, I can see your picture, and I've seen HKFC's :)

Jimmy Grimble

If you look out real close next time your at Withdean you might be able to see what Paxton Dazo looks like, Hiney, very back of F block. You might see us holding hands :jester: *Awaits a picture or joke to be posted*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not guessing, I can see your picture, and I've seen HKFC's :)

I'm confused now. I thought your comments were specifically NOT aimed at Hiney or I [you just happened to post directly after us].

Anyway, just to clear this up.

SILLY - can't really argue that part. Both capable of sillyness. Hiney MUCH more so than me.
UGLY - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc. If we're ugly to you, so be it. I'm sure you're a stunner.
LITTLE - I'm six foot. Hiney's a bit of a shortarse.
MEN - yep, both men.

Anyway, carry on.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I'm confused now. I thought your comments were specifically NOT aimed at Hiney or I [you just happened to post directly after us].

Anyway, just to clear this up.

SILLY - can't really argue that part. Both capable of sillyness. Hiney MUCH more so than me.
UGLY - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc. If we're ugly to you, so be it. I'm sure you're a stunner.
LITTLE - I'm six foot. Hiney's a bit of a shortarse.
MEN - yep, both men.

Anyway, carry on.

Save it until tomorrow, if you can get a word in edge ways between being told Hawkins is the saviour of the world and you are wrong...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Back home soon & actually DREADING going to Withdean; but I'm afflicted with the disease that means I'll be there, wondering why I'm putting myself through it!

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Elder for England states he cant believe it, one minute its your beloved Albion the next you cant be arsed the fact is that after many years of attending the Albions games both home and away the past three seasons have been so dreadful that I am no longer prepared to spoil my weekends by attending matches.During this period many people have done the same resulting in below 6000 gates, by continuing to go through the turnstiles you are ensuring that there will be no improvement to our results/entertainment.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Elder for England states he cant believe it, one minute its your beloved Albion the next you cant be arsed t.

Firstly, Elder for England is a 'she'. This is important, as the fact she is a girl is apparently the only reason people disagree with her.

.During this period many people have done the same resulting in below 6000 gates, by continuing to go through the turnstiles you are ensuring that there will be no improvement to our results/entertainment.

Surely its the people NOT going, that dent the club's income and ensure the lack of improvement? ???

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nothing would ever stop me losing my love for this club,even if we cant kick a ball atm im not into slagging off my team win lose or draw..if not for the cost i would be at every game watever league that we were in..i cant help being a div im a ex fawcett pupil.:ascarf:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ms EFE, I seem to remember that you stated that your father pays for your season ticket. Would it be possible that your attitude towards attending would change if you were paying £450+?

I don't think I can justify spending £50 to get there and buy a ticket, when the football depresses me. I usually go with my old man, but he is fast losing interest. He is originally a Leicester City fan, but has been to 300+ games with me. I don't have a great deal of BHA supporting friends as most are either apathetic towards football or do not come from the immediate area (boarding school/university).

Apologies for the mini-life story, but everyone has different circumstances and there is less of pull if the team are not entertaining.

Aside from that, as you appear to attend most games and having a real dislike of booing. How do you intend to show your displeasure for the manager or the way the team is playing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here