Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watching the albion(no longer a priority)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Away games aren't such a priority as they used to be now but home games are.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Sort of agree, haven't been to any away games this season yet, will probably go to Swindon on 28th December and a few away games next year but as I'm a STH I'm going to all home games.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not inclined to go to as many away games anymore, but still go to all home games.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No. I look forward to the matches as much now as I did 25 years ago when I first started going. I think it is called being a fan?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
sorry fool i am even older than the prat who chooses a nazi tag a few days before the 90th anniversary of the armistice

defend the nazi scumbag for me if you dare

NSN

Sorry. I should have said........
And no fool like an old fool who has yet to grow up;)

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
if you think gloryfying an ss tank division with an internationally reviled reputation for war crimes is justified in the run up to the 90th anniversary of the end of WW1 is good, post in support of the deluded fool

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
if you think gloryfying an ss tank division with an internationally reviled reputation for war crimes is justified in the run up to the 90th anniversary of the end of WW1 is good, post in support of the deluded fool

To be fair, the Nazis and WW1 aren't particularly related, unless you're going down the 'they're germans so they must be nazis' route.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

NSN

When did I post anything along the lines of supporting the above?

For the record, I feel very strongly about the issue of "war crimes".
To my mind the biggest sufferers arent those killed. But the ones whom have to live with the atrocious memories for years and years after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here