Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watching the albion(no longer a priority)

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Given that Uncle Buck goes to just about EVERY game, and I pay for THREE season tickets, the people she's 'fighting against' on this thread, are probably not the ones you had in mind when you made that statement.

Oh, and I DIDN'T go to the Man City game.....

Yeah he probaly does and good on him . Her point was not a financial point as it is expensive to support a team but it was about people who will not go beacuse they can not be arsed.

I imagine you would of gone to man city but you had work or other important commitments

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah he probaly does and good on him . Her point was not a financial point as it is expensive to support a team but it was about people who will not go beacuse they can not be arsed.

I imagine you would of gone to man city but you had work or other important commitments

I would have yes. She's still wrong with many of her comments.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
buffet.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah maybe she just probaly gets annoyed with alot of people on here who comment who dont actually go to games.

Im off see ya

I expect most of those people, if they indeed don't go, would do so if somebody else was paying for their season ticket.....

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
A loud and clear wake up thread for Dick and the Board!!

There is clearly growing discontent/apathy out there at present, which combined with the recession is going to have a serious impact upon crowds at Withdean and therefore the club's finances.

I appreciate the renewed management has been brought in to improve the club's long term position/gates by the time we get to Falmer, but what we are witnessing at the moment is going to drive fans away in their droves.

I was very surprised to be one of only 550 at Posh last night. Yes Man U was in TV but that's still a shocking away turn out for a relatively close away.

A serious look at the squad, style of play/tactics and players' fitness(!) is needed very quickly before our situation gets any worse Dick!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am one of those who has lost motivation to go recently, I wasn't going last night until a friend rang me at 6.30 to say they had a spare ticket. With a few more performances from an Albion side that suddenly looked like a Micky Adams of olds team, I will regain motivation very quickly. I'm not even talking about having to win but just being competitive and entertaining which we were for most of last night. What a relief

:fairweather fan:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I am one of those who has lost motivation to go recently, I wasn't going last night until a friend rang me at 6.30 to say they had a spare ticket. With a few more performances from an Albion side that suddenly looked like a Micky Adams of olds team, I will regain motivation very quickly. I'm not even talking about having to win but just being competitive and entertaining which we were for most of last night. What a relief

:fairweather fan:

Classic.You slag someone off for leaving at half time and then amit to being a fairweather fan yourself.You couldn't make that up :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Classic.You slag someone off for leaving at half time and then amit to being a fairweather fan yourself.You couldn't make that up :lolol:

Oi!!! I went to Gillingham for virtually every game, I have earned the right to be a fairweather fan in my dotage :bigwave::lol:

AND I didn't even THINK about leaving at half time either :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Oi!!! I went to Gillingham for virtually every game, I have earned the right to be a fairweather fan in my dotage :bigwave::lol:

AND I didn't even THINK about leaving at half time either :lol:

Virtually !!!!!!!!! you mean you listened on the radio??!!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
you actually just searched to find this thread for that. oh my, mendoza, you need a hobby.
Yes I did, but it was hardly difficult or time consuming. Not really worth starting another thread about it.

he certainly does
I would have thought you know what my hobbies are, or arent your binoculars quite up to scratch these days???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here