Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watching the albion(no longer a priority)

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
i know a web site run by people who are holocaust celebraters (as opposed to holocaust deniers)who use the same tag as you.
people who relish the obscenity of an SS tank division and celebrate the murder of innocents and captured british P.O.W'S
you chose to use that name as a tag.

and i am in the wrong?

Jan 30, 2008
spoke to a guy today who runs the ammusements down at the kings road arches said he found the whole withdean experience boring???

Jan 30, 2008
i know a web site run by people who are holocaust celebraters (as opposed to holocaust deniers)who use the same tag as you.
people who relish the obscenity of an SS tank division and celebrate the murder of innocents and captured british P.O.W'S
you chose to use that name as a tag.

and i am in the wrong?
the malmandy massacre??? i thought the perpertrators were brought to justice ,so what are you banging on about ??? you've taken this thread away from where it started ,me thinks you've got a rather large chip on your shoulder:lolol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My enthisiasm is certainly waning. I was a season ticket holder for all of the Withdean years until last season and went to virtually all the Gillingham games, but the birth of my boy last season meant I had to be around for the missus. I got to the vast majority of home games last year, even the odd away game, but the tripe I have witnessed this season has left me totally indifferent.

I watched the United game tonight rather than listen to the Albion. I'm quite happy to suffer the bad fan abuse, but it's people like me that the club need to get in the door. We're the difference between 4,000 gate and 7,000.

I have a family now. I work a 47 hour week. Time at the weekedn is precious. I don't want to see Virgo in midfield. I don't expect unfit players to start when perfectly good alternatives sit on the bench. I don't want to see us lump it. I'd rather watch park football. Entertain, get the simple things right and I'll be back.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
everybody finds withdean boring except when we get wound up by a refereeing injustice.
but the man city game showed how good the withdean experience can be when we get behind the team in the face of adversity.

and i speak as one who stated the come on brighton from the east stand when we went one down

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
the malmandy massacre??? i thought the perpertrators were brought to justice ,so what are you banging on about ??? you've taken this thread away from where it started ,me thinks you've got a rather large chip on your shoulder:lolol:

you are a young boy who does not understand what you are doing by using a tag you dont even begin to understand.
i suggest you have spent too much time reading cheap 2nd W.W.novels

spend some time researching the disgrace you promote.

oh, and try thinking for yourself for a change

Jan 30, 2008
you are a young boy who does not understand what you are doing by using a tag you dont even begin to understand.
i suggest you have spent too much time reading cheap 2nd W.W.novels

spend some time researching the disgrace you promote.

oh, and try thinking for yourself for a change
check out the axis history forum:thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Having read Max Hasting's Das Reich, many years ago, and being an amateur military historian, I have to say using that name as your aka is a little odd and not in good taste. Even more so if you choose it to be amusing. But maybe that's why you choose it.

Anyway, nothing funny about it. I wouldn't choose it, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Do people really think like this? What because we haven't won a few games and the football isn't great. Jesus, I'd hate to see some of you in a real crisis

:lolol:
You need to remember that there is a hefty majority on here that dont actually go to the games and make points depending on what the here from other people or what the radio commentator said.

Simple Really. I live a 360 mile round trip away from Withdean. Few of my friends can go to away games because we all have kids between the ages of 3 months and 4 years and I don't fancy standing on my own away at Walsall on a Tuesday night (which I incidentally did once when we get turned over 5-0 in the LDV vans trophy and there were no more than 80 of us there, never again)

We were in the seats at that match......

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
On Nov 6th it will be exactly 25yrs ive been watching the albion. Through good times and very very shit times the feeling hasnt changed...dont think it ever will. Still love it as much as i ever have done win or lose and go home and away when ever i possibly can. Even when things arnt too great like now, we pay our money and moan if we want and god know ive moaned and groaned for 25 years...but thats our right as far as i'm concerned if were paying to watch...however the love for my club will never die and will always be a priority.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
But didn't you not go to Leeds as you had other plans?

Not really sorted your priorities out there....

Read my post again that you quoted, and my other ones for that matter - did I say people with other priorities should dismiss them to go to the Albion? Did I say Albion must be your top priority? NO. I said it's people's attitude that because we've not won for a while they can't be arsed, not that they can't because of financial or other reasons.

Like I said before there's a huge different between wanting to go but can't and purely not going because they can't be arsed because things aren't going too great. Like me with Leeds, I was going and wanted to but I didn't realised it fell on the same day as other important plans.

So get your facts straight about what people are saying first.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Read my post again that you quoted, and my other ones for that matter - did I say people with other priorities should dismiss them to go to the Albion? Did I say Albion must be your top priority? NO. I said it's people's attitude that because we've not won for a while they can't be arsed, not that they can't because of financial or other reasons.

Like I said before there's a huge different between wanting to go but can't and purely not going because they can't be arsed because things aren't going too great. Like me with Leeds, I was going and wanted to but I didn't realised it fell on the same day as other important plans.

So get your facts straight about what people are saying first.

Carry on back tracking...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here