Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere at the Amex comfortably the worst in the league

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Disagree about Fulham being a complete side, if you watch them closely it’s lump it to Mitrovic Spurs closed that route and they could have played all night and not had a sniff. I expect RDZ to also block off that tactic let’s see.
We’ve down the atmosphere thing to death crowds respond to what’s happening on the pitch.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Disagree about Fulham being a complete side, if you watch them closely it’s lump it to Mitrovic Spurs closed that route and they could have played all night and not had a sniff. I expect RDZ to also block off that tactic let’s see.
Fulham have a great midfield, Palhinha is running EPL games for fun, Robinson is annoying powerful and good.

Mitrovic always owns Dunk.

It’s a bloody hard fixture for us.

We need our best 11 on their A-game from the first minute.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The atmosphere home to Chelsea and Liverpool was electric so it’s entirely possible. The atmosphere at home to Bournemouth was shocking.

It is possible but the fans have big match mentality just as much as some of the players (eg Trossard).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can't believe this subject hasn't been brought up before!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The atmosphere home to Chelsea and Liverpool was electric so it’s entirely possible. The atmosphere at home to Bournemouth was shocking.

It is possible but the fans have big match mentality just as much as some of the players (eg Trossard).
A personal view, it’s about how the game initially pans out.

Bmuff carried an immediate threat with their £50m new front three, all with searing pace. It was end to end, we were painfully open, it could have easily been any result.

Whilst Chelsea were shell shocked from the off, Liverpool’s ancient midfield simply bypassed.

This has been a pattern in our EPL era, within 10 minutes at the Amex you know whether we’re on fire. Setting the atmosphere in the stands.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Second half the team came out firing and maintained it, from the NS the crowd matched that intensity. It was great.
My thoughts exactly. Started off very lively too but understandably became frustrated/anxious from about 20 mins to half time as Fulham killed the game. Second half was great (until 88th minute)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here