Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere at the Amex comfortably the worst in the league

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
These words were sent to me by a colleague whose a sports journalist. ( and a Palace fan ! )
I'm in the North Stand and its usually noisy there but sections of the ground would make a library look noisy.

He has a point .

Tomorrow the difference will be the fans - Fulham are a complete side and possibly marginally better than us .

So are we going to make some noise tomorrow ?
Shushhh! It's a library, there are people trying to read!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
These words were sent to me by a colleague whose a sports journalist. ( and a Palace fan ! )
I'm in the North Stand and its usually noisy there but sections of the ground would make a library look noisy.

He has a point .

Tomorrow the difference will be the fans - Fulham are a complete side and possibly marginally better than us .

You have a history of calling Albion fans out.
Shut the f~~k up and go and support palarse

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

He has a point .

As a palace fan, how does he know this? Can only assume from your first hand feedback shirely?

If you want people to be louder just say so rather than involve your silly mate, no? 🤓😉🎣

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Comfortably in the top 6 in the league. Palace fan may be biased having just seen the reason for the 10 point gap in person 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Edit - Just seen the OPs prev posts and he asks about place rearranged date and advises someone to ‘ask Brighton’ a question…. Mmmmmm

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Others have said it before: we are a reactive crowd. Give us something to cheer about or become indignant over and we're incredible. First 20 mins of Sheffield Wednesday in Playoff Semis was the best atmosphere I have ever, ever experienced at a game. Score early against Fulham and the atmosphere will be good.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

He has a point .

That's rich coming from Palace and the droan of a hundred or so tubthumpers, completely divorced from the game.

Is a droan an atmosphere? I think not

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Why the f*CK does it matter what a palace fan thinks? I was at Palace last week and it was deathly quiet for much of the game though the Sanchez and Var mistakes did elicit some volume. Not sure they were asleep because of their own boring performance or just awed by our brilliant football.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

He has a point .

What do you do then for a living if your colleague is a sports journalist who supports Palace ?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Why the f*CK does it matter what a palace fan thinks? I was at Palace last week and it was deathly quiet for much of the game though the Sanchez and Var mistakes did elicit some volume. Not sure they were asleep because of their own boring performance or just awed by our brilliant football.
ALL British football fans are reactive.
Palace doubly so and they know it too.

Hardly a peep from them last week.
No surprise, for 70 minutes they were humiliated.
But even after the lucky equaliser, they were pretty damn quiet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here