Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at the gates

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Feeling sorry is the booby prize - I think Wideguy deserves some praise for actually learning from the incident.

And it's not related to bad luck. Wideguy contributed to his own downfall!

yes ok i had few too many drinks but as i said earlier i was not pissed or staggering around shouthing load of abuse etc etc, maybe i got too carried away with all and went bit over top with the drink, but hey we all do that from time to time, still its history now and ill think long and hard next time...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
yes ok i had few too many drinks but as i said earlier i was not pissed or staggering around shouthing load of abuse etc etc, maybe i got too carried away with all and went bit over top with the drink, but hey we all do that from time to time, still its history now and ill think long and hard next time...

No problem. I get what you are saying about not being disorderly.

Jan 30, 2008
so this is what footbal is all about these days , f***ing hell stay clear of shit dean ,didn't bother with yesterday, had a very pleasent day with a few old school chums in a selection of boozers even though i had the offer of a ticket

seemed to be a lot of big game charlies about yesterday ANYTHING TO RUN ONTO THE PITCH EH :p

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
It's not bad luck, it's complete fabrication. I guarantee you the guy didn't even go to the match yesterday.

I didnt go either cos I was pissed 8000 miles away..

WIDE BOY SHUT UP YOU ARE BORING, you should have protested more at the time not now, asked for a Breathalyzer or something, next time stay on the lemonade if you cant handle a few beers without making wise comments.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
i never even got in, never mind being thrown out.. im sorry but what happened to me today was totally bang outta order, and i seek to get justice, no matter what lengths i need to go to, to get that

Justice will require evidence to prove your guilt or inocense - where is your evidence andf who are your witnesses? Without these, your word against a paid official will not find favour.

"Yer pays for yer learning son." As me mam always used to say.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
some people are trying to make a joke of my phlight but rest assured its no joke, im really pissed off and intend to go the the highest person in authority to make sure what happened to me never happens again to another fan !

Gordon Brown?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm sorry to hear that, the stewards are f***ing jobsworth scum

Hardly surprising, the wannabe caveman Withdean stewards have been ruining the fans matchday experience for a few years now.

You know I genuinely don't get this. It seems we have a thread after almost every home game now moaning about stewards did this, stewards did that, stewards did the other.

I've missed only a handfull of games since we started playing at withers, and although I like a few beers before the game, I've never turned up pissed, I don't try and stand up for the whole game, and I don't hide in the toilets for a crafty fag at half time - basically I try and abide by the rules.

Funnily enough, I've never ever had a problem with any steward at all.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
thanks for all your comments, end of day i had far too many, i paid the price and thats it...end of

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
go to m.k dons and support em they dont seem to mind if ur Pissed just ask alex_brighton ;)

yellownblue

Mar 6, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that, the stewards are f***ing jobsworth scum

Yer, maybe jobs worths but are there to stop drunken prats coming. 1 drunk out saves a lot of unrest for the real law abiding supporters to enjoy the game instead of hearing a load of swearing and abuse. If you go to a nightclub or a pub pissed up you would be denied access.

yellownblue

Mar 6, 2009
some people are trying to make a joke of my phlight but rest assured its no joke, im really pissed off and intend to go the the highest person in authority to make sure what happened to me never happens again to another fan !

Simples dont turn up drunk and stop bletting on about it, ever heard of extra stong mints.

yellownblue

Mar 6, 2009
Lets see you admitted you had afew drinks so that makes you under the influence, no case to answer. Why dont you save your drinking for afterwards for a win or to cry in when the albion lose

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
can we just let this rest now a ??? its history now ...its being delt with by someone high up in the club...ill let you know the outcome..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here