Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at the gates

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yer, maybe jobs worths but are there to stop drunken prats coming. 1 drunk out saves a lot of unrest for the real law abiding supporters to enjoy the game instead of hearing a load of swearing and abuse. If you go to a nightclub or a pub pissed up you would be denied access.

You must be going to the shittest pubs ever Mr steward. :lolol:

I don't doubt that you believe what you've written, it's probably how you justify to yourself for doing such a shit job.

"I'm not really a jobsworth c**t trying to ruin peoples fun, I'm enforcing the law" :bla:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This Thread is an indication of the decline of Drunken louttery. I was once a drunking lout but have been hounded into a life of sober respectability buy people like this steward and various pub bouncers.

Where once my yobbery was welcomed and my consumption of larger appreciated, these day my kin and i are turned away and forced to fly to belarus and other eatern european countries with an appreciation of the art of drunken yobbery. places with a love of the crap mysogenistic or homophoic joke (as i type those word i feel the shame of guardian readers everywhere)

Wise guy you fight the good fight, as i could not. if you want to get a bit wobbly and make jokes harping back to the good old days of terraces and celery then you should be able to.

It is these same limp wristed lilly livered (liver spots are much more enticing) who will bemoan the death of the larger lout when we are all pushed into hiding and exodus to foriegn climes where we dreamed that the skills of the lout would be appreciated. Then we find that these places too have been sanitised and we are forced to live among the sober and hide out art until a time when they will once more be appreciated.

once football was the solace of the drunken and foul mouthed, now the premier league brings us jesters hats instead of two cans and a straw. Becks (not the beer unfortuanatly) insead of Gazza, kicking the ball out when a opponent is injured instead of a chourus of 'let hinm die'

come my friends throw of the oppression of sobriety and suppport wiseguy in his quest for justice and the continuation of the drunken lout.

WE WILL NOT BE DENIED

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
This Thread is an indication of the decline of Drunken louttery. I was once a drunking lout but have been hounded into a life of sober respectability buy people like this steward and various pub bouncers.

Where once my yobbery was welcomed and my consumption of larger appreciated, these day my kin and i are turned away and forced to fly to belarus and other eatern european countries with an appreciation of the art of drunken yobbery. places with a love of the crap mysogenistic or homophoic joke (as i type those word i feel the shame of guardian readers everywhere)

Wise guy you fight the good fight, as i could not. if you want to get a bit wobbly and make jokes harping back to the good old days of terraces and celery then you should be able to.

It is these same limp wristed lilly livered (liver spots are much more enticing) who will bemoan the death of the larger lout when we are all pushed into hiding and exodus to foriegn climes where we dreamed that the skills of the lout would be appreciated. Then we find that these places too have been sanitised and we are forced to live among the sober and hide out art until a time when they will once more be appreciated.

once football was the solace of the drunken and foul mouthed, now the premier league brings us jesters hats instead of two cans and a straw. Becks (not the beer unfortuanatly) insead of Gazza, kicking the ball out when a opponent is injured instead of a chourus of 'let hinm die'

come my friends throw of the oppression of sobriety and suppport wiseguy in his quest for justice and the continuation of the drunken lout.

WE WILL NOT BE DENIED

thanks for that...as i said in earlier someone high up at the club is dealing with my issues and complaint

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here