Bobby Zamora, would you want him back?

Bobby Zamora

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I ticked fence. I thought he had an injury.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's making new memories now!

Still stick by what i said it why wouldnt I ??
They took a massive gamble but it may pay off its only two goals.
He's doing well well see how good when he plays 90 minutes though wont we.
Blimey I wish I had as much time as you do to waste looking up peoples old posts just to try and start an argument . How sad is that ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Still stick by what i said it why wouldnt I ??
They took a massive gamble but it may pay off its only two goals.
He's doing well well see how good when he plays 90 minutes though wont we.
Blimey I wish I had as much time as you do to waste looking up peoples old posts just to try and start an argument . How sad is that ?
Chill out ya phat ****!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
ooooh norman well ards on ere ha ha prat
uploadfromtaptalk1445437160673.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
And the winners are

:vuvu:

yes. but NOT as the main striker. he doesnt score enough goals, but along side a younger pacey forward would be brilliant to see him a Falmer.

There are not many strikers available that fit the bill but BZ would score a few but he would also lay on a number for Baldock and such like so Yes I would have him back. I have previously said no when we can afford him he will be too old. but I am open minded on it now.

He scored one of the goals of the season in the bloody best league in the world last month.

Even at 34, he'd be by far our best player, you're mad.

Would be a fantastic signing, we can only dream.

Would be a fitting end to his career, maybe as a supersub, scoring a few winning goals to take us to premier league.. #RoyOfTheRoversStylee

Keep them both fit... bobby and Sam would score plenty together

If the wages are right and we manage his fitness then yes.

I would only expect him to start 20 games with his fitness issues.

Wages would be key as we need to sign IMHO 2 wide players and 2 forwards so his wages need to be at the right level to facilitate the other signings.

Yes. Obvs

Yes, yes, yes

Yes alongside the right man he would be perfect.

If the price is right and he is the best available option for that price, then why the hell not!?

Yes. Perfect replacement for COG.

We'd still need the Ulloa replacement we've been waiting a whole season for though.

I've always said 'No' when this question comes up, but I'm slowly coming round to 'Yes'. Even a BZ at one tenth of how we remember him will be a massive, massive improvement on what we've got.

So I'm saying 'maybe', with caveats such as wages etc being right.

Yes, but how much dosh will he want!!!! & I expect he'll be out quite a bit with injuries! But I would luv to see him back.

I would LOVE it if Bobby came back, and I think this summer is the last opportunity. He may not start every game to protect him against injuries, but he would still be one of our best players. The thought of Bobby back in the stripes has made me come over a little queer

Some Albion fans having been saying these exact same words for the past 3 years during which time he's single- handedly won a promotion play-off final and played in 40-odd Prem matches.

Yes please. He is so much better than anything we have, even at his grand old (for a footballer) age. Forget all this 'tarnish the memory' b0ll0x.

I don't give a crap about tarnished memories, he's exactly the sort of striker we need, and is still capable of scoring a lot of goals in the Championship. If he was affordable, I wouldn't even blink!

The lad has consistently over the years said how he has a soft spot for us, I think the two things we wouldn't need to worry about were wages and his passion for the side. The guy would drip passion and imo would be content with a reasonable wage like a lot of top flight footballers who want to continue their career down the leagues for a club they love or simply for 30 games a season instead of constant benchwarming.

I dont see it as that a big gamble as BZ would be good to have as an option even for half a season or a sub but get him as a striking coach as he has bags of experience and we need the help badly. He would still score goals at this lower level and also create lots of chances for others.
Most importantly though is that he has always said he would love to end his career with the Albion and its in his heart. So I think you would get 100% every time he put the shirt on as the club genuinely means something to him, I wish we could all say that about all who have worn the shirt this season....
Ryan Giggs played in the PL to 40 as his games were managed correctly.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Not forgetting the remaining 120 who voted yes in the poll.

Oh all right, pick the bones out of that lot! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here