11-10-2016, 20:29Looked world class that day. Wasn't he Leeds best player last season? How did he end up on a free?30 replies | 2400 view(s)
11-10-2016, 20:28Should England and the USA also be banned from the tournament for arming the conflict and a civil war in the first place? Likewise for turning Libya...31 replies | 1595 view(s)
10-10-2016, 21:44Team Club! I was actually amazed that my youngest got one on his 7th birthday last July as I thought they'd stopped doing it after Withdean. In...444 replies | 23659 view(s)
04-10-2016, 08:09Albion Dan replied to a thread Is Paul Watson (ex full back turned physio) still at the club? in The Big BoardHe should have been sacked after his disgusting behaviour during the Millwall defeat under Hypia. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk36 replies | 2457 view(s)
02-10-2016, 21:26Would be an argument that both Sidwell and Norwood have earned the right to be the starting pair next game. Im sure both have a big point to...13 replies | 1076 view(s)
02-10-2016, 21:11England really have sunk to low levels if Lingard is in the squad.61 replies | 3533 view(s)
01-10-2016, 10:58It's actually not a bannable offence if not during competition. It's actually quite sad that due to his mental state he's gone so badly off the...21 replies | 1751 view(s)
26-09-2016, 07:37Some absolutely disgusting comments from Eddie Hearn on the subject. That bloke has zero class.44 replies | 2256 view(s)
25-09-2016, 19:19Albion Dan replied to a thread OT - Selling houses and choosing estate agents. Has anyone used Purple Bricks? in The Big BoardI've only got experience of looking at properties as a potential buyer and they were awful. Difficult to get appointments, agent didn't show up. We...27 replies | 1465 view(s)
24-09-2016, 20:49Really shouldn't believe everything western media report on this one. The whole mess has been caused by the Saudis and the west arming rebels...79 replies | 3287 view(s)
23-09-2016, 18:23Albion Dan replied to a thread Another gang attack in East London kill an innocent man in The Other Stuff / ArchiveI've lived in London for nearly twenty years most of it in the ethnic melting pot of Peckham. We love it.20 replies | 1538 view(s)
22-09-2016, 15:49£200k up in less than a week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk133 replies | 7013 view(s)
22-09-2016, 10:00Loads of football tourists boosting up the numbers will be interesting to see if it lasts. Quite a few girls from work who live out that way went...23 replies | 1844 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Albion Dan
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1974 (42)
About Albion Dan
- First Albion game:
- 1983 V Everton at home
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 14:42
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 20:40 - LamieRobertson quoted Albion Dan in post Cardiff snapping up the freesLooked world class that day. W...
- 20:33 - sahel quoted Albion Dan in post Withdraw from world cupShould England and the USA also...
- 20:29 - Albion Dan quoted Icy Gull in post Cardiff snapping up the freesIt was a while ago now but Ba...
- 20:28 - Albion Dan quoted sahel in post Withdraw from world cupGiven Russia's behaviour i...
- 10:29 - Rohan Ince's Python quoted Albion Dan in post Is Paul Watson (ex full back turned physio) still at the club?He should have been sacked afte...
- 18:23 - Albion Dan quoted Not nick rhodes in post Another gang attack in East London kill an innocent manAren't we all lucky we don't live in...
- 22:53 - Albion Dan quoted Garage_Doors in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsSo west coast VT travelers get a ...
- 22:51 - Garage_Doors quoted Albion Dan in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsYou utter div that's West Coast...
- 22:49 - Albion Dan quoted Frutos in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsI have travelled fairly reg...
- 22:48 - Albion Dan quoted Garage_Doors in post Southern Rail STRIKE details - now called off, still problems on Friday expected thoughI traveled from Preston to Euston...