Today, 22:31All this result means is that we can get away with not winning Monday. Still the same just have to beat Boro up there. Bring it. Sent from my HTC...21 replies | 775 view(s)
23-04-2016, 07:23These threads every time one of our competitors play make us look a bit desperate imo. We just need to win our games and whatever will be will be...51 replies | 3523 view(s)
22-04-2016, 21:47Albion Dan replied to a thread It's quite simple now... We need to win our next 3 games. in The Big BoardAlmost certainly what it will take and if we're good enough it will get done.46 replies | 4133 view(s)
22-04-2016, 21:38Albion Dan replied to a thread Tenuous links to Preston to further your claim to be a loyal supporter tonight - for 90 mi in The Big BoardMy work sponsor their shirt.164 replies | 5110 view(s)
11-04-2016, 21:58He's had a few quiet games when starting away so think CH has it spot on. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk49 replies | 3791 view(s)
11-04-2016, 18:25People saying AJ is superior to Tyson at this stage are clueless about boxing in afraid. Fury is huge as a heavyweight and has tremendous movement...115 replies | 6014 view(s)
09-04-2016, 23:35We currently have nine World Champions across the weights and lots of title prospects in the wings. I think boxing is in very good health in the UK.115 replies | 6014 view(s)
09-04-2016, 23:27What an utter bum Martin looked and an utter gift for AJ. Martin the worst quality world champ ever? The guy barely had any lateral movement...115 replies | 6014 view(s)
08-04-2016, 18:53My bad it was his brother (who was actually the better of the two!) but Wlad won 4 of his last nine wins on decisions.115 replies | 6014 view(s)
08-04-2016, 16:06Vlad couldn't knock out many of his opponent's. Even Chisora!!! He is also "chinny" getting knocked out twice early on. It didn't seem to bother...115 replies | 6014 view(s)
08-04-2016, 15:49Tyson completely neutralised klitschko which is why it was dull . It was a tactical masterclass. He's way above Joshua's level at this point in time...115 replies | 6014 view(s)
08-04-2016, 12:59It's an unknown but by far the easiest opponent anyone has faced for a world title in years. The winner is nothing more than a paper champion to...115 replies | 6014 view(s)
05-04-2016, 15:31Highly unlikely with their owner.45 replies | 4721 view(s)
02-04-2016, 17:46Couldn't believe how poor his effort was watching on from holiday on TV. A couple of time the ball was yards from him and he didn't even attempt to...85 replies | 5842 view(s)
31-03-2016, 22:13Me and two boys not there as were on holiday unfortunately.51 replies | 4322 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Albion Dan
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1974 (42)
About Albion Dan
- First Albion game:
- 1983 V Everton at home
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:31
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Opinion from Boro fan board tonight
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 18:53 - Albion Dan quoted Mr Banana in post IBF Heavyweight Title: Martin Vs JoshuaChisora fought Vitali, nah? ...
- 17:35 - Mr Banana quoted Albion Dan in post IBF Heavyweight Title: Martin Vs JoshuaVlad couldn't knock out many of...
- 16:06 - Albion Dan quoted Marshy in post IBF Heavyweight Title: Martin Vs JoshuaNot sure Fury has the power...
- 15:55 - Marshy quoted Albion Dan in post IBF Heavyweight Title: Martin Vs JoshuaTyson completely neutralised kl...
- 15:49 - Albion Dan quoted smeg in post IBF Heavyweight Title: Martin Vs JoshuaReally? That Fury fight a...
- 15:42 - smeg quoted Albion Dan in post IBF Heavyweight Title: Martin Vs JoshuaIt's an unknown but by far the ...
- 14:49 - sydney quoted Albion Dan in post IBF Heavyweight Title: Martin Vs JoshuaIt's an unknown but by far the ...
- 14:19 - Surf's Up quoted Albion Dan in post Chris Hughton - the most tactically astute BHA manager since...Hughton has had an absolute sho...
- 14:04 - Albion Dan quoted Ernest in post Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Get rid of Crofts , he is U...
- 22:19 - Frutos quoted Albion Dan in post Does Knockaert's poor standing with Liege fans bother anyone?If he does the biz for us could...