Today, 20:56http://www.thebrightonwatersports.co.uk/pages/webcam17 replies | 1526 view(s)
Today, 20:53After the 7/7 bombings, hardly anyone outside our offices stopped for a 'national' minute silence.. Somehow I doubt this will, either. Still tragic.14 replies | 404 view(s)
Today, 20:50Could you carry over the hour 'lost', for a longer sitting next time?39 replies | 1200 view(s)
12 replies | 300 view(s)
Today, 20:47I'm more m- m- max headroom kinda guy!22 replies | 2155 view(s)
Today, 20:45http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/underneath-brighton-station-08-01-08.t256442 replies | 63 view(s)
Today, 14:14Best of luck,, for the semi final tonight.. Hopefully the men's team will be watching, for some tips.. :clap2::drink::cheery: Oh, and the lack...17 replies | 401 view(s)
Today, 09:07desprateseagull replied to a thread Red Arrows, marching bands.. something to feel GOOD about the UK in The Big BoardSorry, who are you?3 replies | 289 view(s)
Today, 09:04desprateseagull started a thread Official (it's on the BBC site!) women's world cup lie in request form in The Big Boardhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33085949 Anyome fancya semi?! England Ladies v Japan Ladies, Kick off 00.00 (midnight).3 replies | 413 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:52Can I have fries, with that..?42 replies | 1165 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:37desprateseagull started a thread When Americans try a British breakfast for the first time.. in The Big Board'beans are a vegetable, right..?' https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/buzzfeed-food/watch-americans-try-english-breakfast-201055771.html38 replies | 2500 view(s)
29-06-2015, 12:38Can OP offer the buyer of house a bung, to take over the contract?11 replies | 670 view(s)
28-06-2015, 19:363 replies | 289 view(s)
28-06-2015, 12:17#NSFW Hale and Pace sketch show has, erm, 'covered' this.. #awkwardsauna43 replies | 4230 view(s)
28-06-2015, 11:40Is there a UK heat map, for comparison? Just for the lols..16 replies | 1189 view(s)
28-06-2015, 11:15Disappointed the driver didn't fluff this up..0 replies | 128 view(s)
28-06-2015, 02:42Yawn.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZiZ9G-gNs46 replies | 3087 view(s)
27-06-2015, 02:45No.1 - Getting cash for kissing random strangers, in the street, on tv.1 replies | 173 view(s)
27-06-2015, 02:11No wasters, or chancers please- Only reply if you feel you can post a song, that tops this.. Exactly. I WIN.74 replies | 2306 view(s)
26-06-2015, 18:28desprateseagull replied to a thread What is the worst offer a major brand has tried to get your business with? in The Big BoardOh, and a tub of Pringles, £2.60 ish??46 replies | 2212 view(s)
26-06-2015, 18:26There is a bit of breasticle pokage, in various scenes, throughout her Black Box tv series though..29 replies | 1979 view(s)
26-06-2015, 18:22desprateseagull started a thread My face, checking whats left in the fridge, before payday. in The Big BoardSadly, no beer neither...6 replies | 366 view(s)
26-06-2015, 17:03desprateseagull replied to a thread What is the worst offer a major brand has tried to get your business with? in The Big BoardTesco potato salad, 35p for 250g. or £2 for 1kg (= equiv to 4 x 250g tubs).. bargain!46 replies | 2212 view(s)
25-06-2015, 23:49Another nice guy, lost to the stars.. Rest easy, Steed. http://io9.com/patrick-macnee-proved-a-gentleman-hero-could-treat-wome-171400802815 replies | 775 view(s)
25-06-2015, 23:36No Farah..26 replies | 593 view(s)
25-06-2015, 23:32desprateseagull started a thread Susanna Reid had WHAT, for breakfast?? NSFW text.. in The Big Boardhttp://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/susanna-reid-has-large-doner-for-breakfast-2015062499552 :D:moo:0 replies | 782 view(s)
25-06-2015, 22:31desprateseagull started a thread BBC asking seasiders to record sounds., of fish and chips? in The Big Boardhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33217018 If the photo in above article is anything to go by..0 replies | 51 view(s)
25-06-2015, 07:54Will the REAL senor Vicente, please stand up!45 replies | 5252 view(s)
24-06-2015, 20:55desprateseagull started a thread Damn yanks,always have to up the ''wild animals in the garden' stakes.. in The Big Boardhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-3325104214 replies | 717 view(s)
23-06-2015, 20:16Only for 1901 Premium Gold Extra members..3 replies | 277 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- April 11
- First Albion game:
- preston northend, goldstone west stand c.1976 we won 5-1 !
- Favourite Albion player:
- anyone who gives '110' percent!
- Best Albion experience:
- fa cup semi, 1983 at highbury. who scored? who cares!
- tall, dark, handsome. (1 out of 3 aint bad..)
- brighton, actually
- I'm on NSC Gold.. whats your excuse?
Am I bovvrd..? No.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 20:56
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 08:08 - desprateseagull mentioned CPFC in post twitter compy- win lunch with CPFC's Neil Warnock.. lolz... lunch for 2 at the CPFC training ground with...
- 14:22 - Goldstone1976 quoted desprateseagull in post Come on the England Ladies!Oh, and the lack of a comma is ironi...
- 13:18 - Brighton Lines quoted desprateseagull in post Official (it's on the BBC site!) women's world cup lie in request formhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/footbal...
- 09:07 - desprateseagull quoted Hillian1 in post Red Arrows, marching bands.. something to feel GOOD about the UKIf that is all you can find a...
- 20:16 - desprateseagull quoted Foul Play Rocks in post Fancy a Dr Who style water slide..?That looks great. Is that the one th...
- 20:15 - desprateseagull quoted Mungo_Jerry in post True Detective. Kelly Reilly. That is all..Kelly Reilly. Oh yes. A few year...
- 20:09 - Bry Nylon quoted desprateseagull in post Zamora has signed a 2yr dealWith Brighton? Pizza Hut? The jobc...
- 22:07 - Bold Seagull quoted desprateseagull in post Brighton i360 construction update.From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I...
- 21:51 - GingerBeerMan quoted desprateseagull in post Zamora wants to come to Btn, Btn want to sign him. wages only issuePay as you play, a la Vicente? C...
- 21:45 - desprateseagull quoted Bold Seagull in post Brighton i360 construction update.Is this based on some extensive r...
- 12:22 - symyjym quoted desprateseagull in post Brighton i360 construction update.Are council tax payers footing bill ...
- 12:11 - Hotchilidog quoted desprateseagull in post Brighton i360 construction update.Are council tax payers footing bill ...
- 12:03 - Bold Seagull quoted desprateseagull in post Brighton i360 construction update.Are council tax payers footing bill ...