Yesterday, 18:35what a hypocrite, is Jezza.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-3207639551 replies | 1619 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:32I saw him getting doorstepped, saying no (ish), but that was before JC was sacked.51 replies | 1619 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:12desprateseagull replied to a thread Misc Yet another improvement coming to the city - how can any local people dislike the Greens? in The Big BoardMORE traffic lights?139 replies | 3538 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:03Some bad a s s cars they make up, but the owner's eyes freak me out- why does he need to stare out the camera, with horrid contacts? 'Apprentice'...2 replies | 73 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:43Trying to put his own story in first, so whatever follows may be seen as false.. I must wonder, why did the other presenters / staff not step in?44 replies | 1597 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:26Time for a whole new team. Some celeb petrol-heads spring to mind- Idris Elba (some say,, he could be James Bond..) Sabine Schmitz (German...51 replies | 1619 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:24Hit back, or report to rozzers straight away. See him explain a cut lip, on prime time telly.44 replies | 1597 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:33https://youtu.be/5KiC03_wVjc0 replies | 171 view(s)
25-03-2015, 00:24Who would WANT to drive into Southwick..?28 replies | 1875 view(s)
24-03-2015, 00:12Breach of patient confidentiality, by the receptionist methinks.. got what was coming.33 replies | 2173 view(s)
24-03-2015, 00:01I wonder how many licence payers were sacrificed, for that.. seems too bleak for me.8 replies | 547 view(s)
23-03-2015, 18:51https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/road-rage/car-drives-top-other-car-170000204.html0 replies | 236 view(s)
23-03-2015, 10:52desprateseagull started a thread Vote for Skysports goal of the year, win tickets to Football Leage Awards in The Big Boardhttp://www1.skysports.com/goaloftheyear A certain Robert Ince on the list...9 replies | 267 view(s)
22-03-2015, 23:360 replies | 141 view(s)
22-03-2015, 12:13http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32007400 He's just taking the pish now, isn't he?4 replies | 484 view(s)
22-03-2015, 10:32desprateseagull replied to a poll Who will you vote for at the next general election? in The Big BoardCan't believe tories have any support, after what they've done to this country..150 replies | 5837 view(s)
21-03-2015, 20:28https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/editor-picks/cat-survives-two-storey-leap-150000478.html How that didn't end up as pavement jam, I never know..0 replies | 224 view(s)
21-03-2015, 20:13desprateseagull replied to a thread RIP, Shaw Taylor - best known as Police 5 presenter in The Big BoardGreat find, thanks! Had many hours of fun, in that shop, spending my pocket money as a kid!6 replies | 291 view(s)
21-03-2015, 20:119 replies | 460 view(s)
21-03-2015, 19:38Wire all users in to the web, more than 5 thumbs up / down, the poster gets zapped.132 replies | 5250 view(s)
21-03-2015, 19:36desprateseagull replied to a thread When you dream of playing for the Albion where are you playing? Position and stadium. in The Big BoardOfficial streaker. :-)36 replies | 921 view(s)
21-03-2015, 11:28oh, hold on..26 replies | 962 view(s)
26 replies | 962 view(s)
20-03-2015, 14:03no idea re Eastbourne, but Complete Fone in Brighton (Baker St) know their stuff, seem to be cheapest I found to replace my old smartfone. screen..7 replies | 243 view(s)
20-03-2015, 13:24In comparison, quite a few 5 (excellent) outlets at Brighton Marina..18 replies | 707 view(s)
20-03-2015, 13:20http://ratings.food.gov.uk/search-a-local-authority-area/en-GB Of 2,806 food businesses in the south east, 112 in the Brighton area were rated 2...18 replies | 707 view(s)
20-03-2015, 13:10give fat bot slim a buzz, could spin a few records.. :-)19 replies | 518 view(s)
20-03-2015, 13:02desprateseagull started a thread Help needed to get this terminally ill woman drug funding reinstated in The Big Boardhttp://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11868671.Cancer_drugs_funding_fight_to_hit_Parliament/ via https://twitter.com/PeacockJemma The more comments...0 replies | 43 view(s)
20-03-2015, 12:09http://www.mybrightonandhove.org.uk/ Might be of interest, too..35 replies | 1738 view(s)
20-03-2015, 09:17desprateseagull replied to a thread Any employment law specialists on NSC able to answer this ? in The Big BoardAfter such a long time, I think there would be a general expectation that the firm was paying staff the right amount. I don't think they could claim...25 replies | 1233 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- April 11
- First Albion game:
- preston northend, goldstone west stand c.1976 we won 5-1 !
- Favourite Albion player:
- anyone who gives '110' percent!
- Best Albion experience:
- fa cup semi, 1983 at highbury. who scored? who cares!
- tall, dark, handsome. (1 out of 3 aint bad..)
- brighton, actually
- I'm on NSC Gold.. whats your excuse?
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 18:35
- Join Date
- 07:08 - desprateseagull mentioned CPFC in post twitter compy- win lunch with CPFC's Neil Warnock.. lolz... lunch for 2 at the CPFC training ground with...
- 20:02 - bobby baxter quoted desprateseagull in post Clarkson - what would you have doneTrying to put his own story in first...
- 18:32 - desprateseagull quoted Napier in post Top Gear: Who should the new presenters be?I read somewhere that Chris...
- 18:21 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted desprateseagull in post Yet another improvement coming to the city - how can any local people dislike the Greens?MORE traffic lights? Not any old tr...
- 17:43 - desprateseagull quoted spring hall convert in post Clarkson - what would you have doneI thought Clarkson turned himself in? ...
- 11:33 - The Andy Naylor Fan Club quoted desprateseagull in post Vote for Skysports goal of the year, win tickets to Football Leage Awardshttp://www1.skysports.com/goalofthey...
- 11:27 - melias shoes quoted desprateseagull in post Who will you vote for at the next general election?Can't believe tories have any suppor...
- 11:27 - albion1972 quoted desprateseagull in post Who will you vote for at the next general election?Can't believe tories have any suppor...
- 10:55 - Steve Foster quoted desprateseagull in post Who will you vote for at the next general election?Can't believe tories have any suppor...
- 20:13 - desprateseagull quoted dennis in post RIP, Shaw Taylor - best known as Police 5 presenterIt was a Noel's House Party...
- 14:10 - Pavilionaire quoted desprateseagull in post if you had a cheap holiday. in Tunisia today would you go?I would go. The day we start fearing...
- 09:40 - dennis quoted desprateseagull in post RIP, Shaw Taylor - best known as Police 5 presenterhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...
- 09:09 - Moshe Gariani quoted desprateseagull in post RIP, Shaw Taylor - best known as Police 5 presenterhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...
- 20:13 - surrey jim quoted desprateseagull in post The TRUTH about bears, in the woods (pic is SAFE for work)No idea, not seen that.. http://yout...
- 20:12 - desprateseagull quoted Motogull in post Just WHAT is David Coulthard doing, to Suzi Perry??Pah. I heard something much ...
- 23:51 - prawnsarnies quoted desprateseagull in post Name the new NSC Greyhound - The PollCan a dog be renamed, if already bee...
- 20:55 - brightn'ove quoted desprateseagull in post Very good films that never made it very big.In Time, with some geezer called Jus...
- 20:29 - Motogull quoted desprateseagull in post Just WHAT is David Coulthard doing, to Suzi Perry??https://instagram.com/p/0QnBm0rW31/?...
- 20:10 - London Irish quoted desprateseagull in post Very good films that never made it very big.In Time, with some geezer called Jus...