Yesterday, 13:05any clips of AK magic?79 replies | 4747 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:39Brave kid. #baldforpromotion !75 replies | 8833 view(s)
24-09-2016, 22:30Gonna be mega awkward, for any respective new partners, with the ex living two doors away!83 replies | 6226 view(s)
23-09-2016, 06:36desprateseagull replied to a thread Getting a bit fed up with 'reverse sexism' on the media (well the BBC actually) in The Big BoardCalm down, dears..84 replies | 2896 view(s)
11-09-2016, 12:31Being devil's advocate, here, please don't shoot! I didn't see the game, though lots of people leaving would indicate they no longer like what...126 replies | 6493 view(s)
08-09-2016, 11:47roughly 3.14 %..23 replies | 1448 view(s)
08-09-2016, 07:48desprateseagull replied to a thread Best opposition players to play at the Goldstone? in The Big BoardMatt le Tissier..85 replies | 4116 view(s)
27 replies | 1959 view(s)
06-09-2016, 07:044 Weddings and a Funeral. The Italian Job.145 replies | 4852 view(s)
05-09-2016, 22:41done. #fansunited80 replies | 7213 view(s)
05-09-2016, 12:26I take it you don't get out much They let me out, once in a while, for good behaviour.22 replies | 3431 view(s)
05-09-2016, 12:22lock stock & 2 smoking barrels145 replies | 4852 view(s)
05-09-2016, 12:07https://twitter.com/AwardsDarwin/status/7727506665655541781 replies | 376 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- April 11
- First Albion game:
- preston northend, goldstone west stand c.1976 we won 5-1 !
- Favourite Albion player:
- anyone who gives '110' percent!
- Best Albion experience:
- fa cup semi, 1983 at highbury. who scored? who cares!
- tall, dark, handsome. (1 out of 3 aint bad..)
- brighton, actually
- I'm on NSC Gold.. whats your excuse?
- Twitter name:
Am I bovvrd..? Also causing a rumpus, on that twitter thing..
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 13:07
- Join Date
- 00:14 - Bozza mentioned desprateseagull in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...2 happypig 1061 2 desprateseagull 1057 1 RandyWanger ...
- 13:21 - Arthur mentioned desprateseagull in post Surely Sepp Blatter must go, NOW? Reports Russia had 2018 BEFORE votes took place...more surprised that desprateseagull has started a thread...
- 08:08 - desprateseagull mentioned CPFC in post twitter compy- win lunch with CPFC's Neil Warnock.. lolz... lunch for 2 at the CPFC training ground with...
- 10:00 - Dick Head quoted desprateseagull in post Katie Hopkins naked with a halal sausage up somewhere unmentionablehttp://www.northstandchat.com/attach...
- 08:20 - Medwayseagull quoted desprateseagull in post Katie Hopkins naked with a halal sausage up somewhere unmentionablehttp://www.northstandchat.com/attach...
- 06:56 - Crispy Ambulance quoted desprateseagull in post Katie Hopkins naked with a halal sausage up somewhere unmentionablehttp://www.northstandchat.com/attach...
- 06:27 - Surrey_Albion quoted desprateseagull in post Day out in Laaandan- what to see, for free / cheap?Also, anywhere near there, that does...
- 19:14 - wigman quoted desprateseagull in post Trains from Hove station, for a Tuesday game..Leaving work 6pm, will that give eno...
- 18:14 - melias shoes quoted desprateseagull in post Trains from Hove station, for a Tuesday game..close to hove station, so train woul...
- 15:44 - GypsyKing quoted desprateseagull in post Trains from Hove station, for a Tuesday game..Leaving work 6pm, will that give eno...
- 15:09 - clippedgull quoted desprateseagull in post Trains from Hove station, for a Tuesday game..Leaving work 6pm, will that give eno...