Yesterday, 22:08desprateseagull replied to a thread 1 adult ticket wanted for Birmingham 28 Nov in Home tickets WANTEDNow sorted- please delete.1 replies | 84 view(s)
24-11-2015, 21:15Any stand, reasonable view - please DM if have a spare! Can collect from 7 Dials area most evenings, or in central BN1 (by the station?) on the...1 replies | 84 view(s)
23-11-2015, 19:05desprateseagull replied to a thread Blatter going for the "I'm mentally unstable" defence? in The Big BoardMy feeling he will make a miraculous recovery, just after he steps down / retires (<< due in January 2016?) , and any corruption case shelved 'for...14 replies | 654 view(s)
22-11-2015, 16:49Seen one guy on this, neat Preston Road.. Not sure what control / brakes you have, if any. Also, there's a stupid tw*t factor of 10.47 replies | 1542 view(s)
22-11-2015, 11:57I thought Jordan was the 'Community Chest'.. I'm here all week53 replies | 3125 view(s)
21-11-2015, 23:34Circular neon ceiling light, that my parents brought from old house, same tube is still going, must be 40+ years old now.. same with their ancient...36 replies | 1142 view(s)
21-11-2015, 15:530 replies | 252 view(s)
21-11-2015, 13:49desprateseagull replied to a thread Offers Bet £10 at Paddy Power, get £30 of bets free in The Big BoardNo offers for EXISTING punters, then.. pfft.2 replies | 355 view(s)
15-11-2015, 20:11mind you, nothing can beat Fat Boy Slim, for a good night out..14 replies | 659 view(s)
15-11-2015, 19:57We only had CIN on the screens,. no clue about Paris until I got home..14 replies | 659 view(s)
15-11-2015, 19:49desprateseagull replied to a thread Black Friday. Have you bought anything for a real bargain? in The Big BoardBM- aka last chance for shops to clear out some old stock..? Will b waiting for the 'traditional' Boxing Day scrum (and payday), for a new oven.. ...6 replies | 430 view(s)
15-11-2015, 19:44Ever been to one that went a bit t*ts up? Either duff food, power cuts, or fights between staff? I have been to one at the Old Ship in Brighton,...62 replies | 6538 view(s)
14-11-2015, 15:47I was on the CIN donation phones last night, and took about £300 total - other reps were getting cray amounts!) we seemed to get higher per call,...14 replies | 659 view(s)
11-11-2015, 22:01desprateseagull replied to a thread mobile phone unlocking- someone on here offered it? in The Big BoardTa!2 replies | 155 view(s)
11-11-2015, 21:56desprateseagull started a thread Avert your eyes- utter f i l t h posted by a pala rse fan.. (pic content is SAFE) in The Big Boardhttp://www.friday-ad.co.uk/worthing/bizarre-bazaar/70s-crystal-palace-socks-retro-vintage-14654340/2 replies | 454 view(s)
11-11-2015, 19:19desprateseagull started a thread mobile phone unlocking- someone on here offered it? in The Big BoardCannot seem to find a previous thread, re getting a (free? I is skint!) unlock code, to use a spare phone - mine is now lost, but have got a...2 replies | 155 view(s)
08-11-2015, 16:24desprateseagull replied to a thread Misc Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area? in The Big BoardWorth an ask on the FB 'Brighton People' groups, too.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/313872252071826/21 replies | 1374 view(s)
08-11-2015, 15:49PICS??89 replies | 2273 view(s)
08-11-2015, 15:47https://uk.news.yahoo.com/raunchy-display-family-fireworks-event-112821503.html Some pics MIGHT be NSFW..6 replies | 819 view(s)
08-11-2015, 13:40http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?329106-Ok-bear-with-me-as-ive-not-been-to-Amex-for-a-long-while! Tis also has & at the end - ??2 replies | 122 view(s)
08-11-2015, 11:343 replies | 269 view(s)
03-11-2015, 20:35desprateseagull replied to a thread Surely Sepp Blatter must go, NOW? Reports Russia had 2018 BEFORE votes took place in The Big Boardi have bad days.. :-)55 replies | 2282 view(s)
03-11-2015, 20:29Possibly £39m tonight, if lotto pays out!98 replies | 6598 view(s)
03-11-2015, 20:27desprateseagull replied to a thread Misc What strategies do you use to avoid touching public lavatory door handles in The Big BoardWash your hands in the pint of beer of whoever didn't wash before leaving loo..40 replies | 1109 view(s)
31-10-2015, 16:46just on twitter..41 replies | 2593 view(s)
30-10-2015, 01:15I guess not much car chases through central Brighton, due to mass of traffic, and safety issues..?244 replies | 19695 view(s)
30-10-2015, 01:12Featured on BBC Watchdog, problems with screens cracking while on charge?24 replies | 1017 view(s)
29-10-2015, 15:46Why would crims nick a digger from the Uni, take all the way to the Marina for a smash n grab, then drive back there?? Plenty in-shop ATM's in...244 replies | 19695 view(s)
29-10-2015, 15:43desprateseagull started a thread Something lost in translation? L'Equipe / Mourinho in The Big Boardhttp://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Mourinho-perd-son-fluide/597731 replies | 184 view(s)
28-10-2015, 21:48New drama, locally filmed. Think 'The Bill by Sea..' Will be interesting to spot any glaring continuity bloopers!244 replies | 19695 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- April 11
- First Albion game:
- preston northend, goldstone west stand c.1976 we won 5-1 !
- Favourite Albion player:
- anyone who gives '110' percent!
- Best Albion experience:
- fa cup semi, 1983 at highbury. who scored? who cares!
- tall, dark, handsome. (1 out of 3 aint bad..)
- brighton, actually
- I'm on NSC Gold.. whats your excuse?
- Twitter name:
Am I bovvrd..? Also causing a rumpus, on that twitter thing..
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:11
- Join Date
- 14:21 - Arthur mentioned desprateseagull in post Surely Sepp Blatter must go, NOW? Reports Russia had 2018 BEFORE votes took place...more surprised that desprateseagull has started a thread...
- 09:08 - desprateseagull mentioned CPFC in post twitter compy- win lunch with CPFC's Neil Warnock.. lolz... lunch for 2 at the CPFC training ground with...
- 17:23 - PortuGull quoted desprateseagull in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?Worth an ask on the FB 'Brighton Peo...
- 11:38 - Bevendean Hillbilly quoted desprateseagull in post Hilarious Jose Mourinho song - 'Nothing To Say'https://youtu.be/k-eGV0CFLlc Yes. V...
- 20:35 - desprateseagull quoted Arthur in post Surely Sepp Blatter must go, NOW? Reports Russia had 2018 BEFORE votes took placeDoesn't surprise me in the ...
- 11:09 - Not Andy Naylor quoted desprateseagull in post Cuffs (new crime drama set in Brighton)I guess not much car chases through ...
- 01:15 - Oxy McFloppie-Tish quoted desprateseagull in post Tesco Hudl 2Featured on BBC Watchdog, problems w...
- 01:12 - desprateseagull quoted Oxy McFloppie-Tish in post Tesco Hudl 2Too late. They've stopped selling them....
- 22:18 - beorhthelm quoted desprateseagull in post Surely Sepp Blatter must go, NOW? Reports Russia had 2018 BEFORE votes took placeBlatter did not expand on who exactl...
- 21:48 - desprateseagull quoted BensGrandad in post Cuffs (new crime drama set in Brighton)Is it an actual drama series or ...
- 17:24 - el punal quoted desprateseagull in post Would YOU buy a house, like this..?Just what were they thinking, taking...
- 14:42 - Diablo quoted desprateseagull in post Would YOU buy a house, like this..?Just what were they thinking, taking...
- 14:00 - Bold Seagull quoted desprateseagull in post War memories / tributes to the fallen..The ending of BlackAdder Goes Fouth ...
- 13:28 - Acker79 quoted desprateseagull in post And the winner of worst website layout , goes to...hmm. why is forum posting pics twice...
- 13:19 - desprateseagull quoted El Presidente in post A new job! and not a recruitment agency in sight..Good luck in your new job. I hop...
- 13:07 - glasfryn quoted desprateseagull in post NSFW- Danny Dyer does James Bond..http://www.rockfm.co.uk/showbiz/the-...