Yesterday, 23:28Ninja Elephant replied to a thread What number would look best on Kaz's back this season? in The Big BoardLuaLua never deserved the number. He can take 40 and be happy with it. He should be delighted he's still at the club, having his number taken off his...7 replies | 430 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:25Ninja Elephant replied to a poll How has Bobby Signing Affected Your Financial Commitment to the Club? in The Big BoardHas to be #25 otherwise they've lost a sale. I will buy a shirt for Zamora with delight, up to them. The club are all about the £££, if Bobby...24 replies | 1085 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:34If he gets the #25, I buy a new shirt tomorrow. #marketing17 replies | 843 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:33Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Zamora signs for the Albion - post your one word reaction in The Big Board#25145 replies | 4665 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:47Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Am I the only one that thinks Kaz will have a breakout season? in The Big BoardI hope you're right, but he's properly rubbish. Him and O'Grady, absolutely terrible and a waste of wages we could be paying to footballers of...25 replies | 819 view(s)
02-08-2015, 23:04I've just added in my 41 miles too, I got confused between Henfield and Hassocks. Again. I ended up having to take a short cut to get to The Amex......15940 replies | 385122 view(s)
02-08-2015, 23:00Bit like Aaron Hughes then.22 replies | 2690 view(s)
02-08-2015, 22:59Some prats on here did. They're probably the same people who think LuaLua will come good.54 replies | 7475 view(s)
02-08-2015, 19:01I had the same fears when I first started cycling around, and leaving my bike. I had to lock up by Brighton Library yesterday due to Pride and my...27 replies | 793 view(s)
02-08-2015, 11:44Ninja Elephant replied to a poll BHA 2015/2016 Final Standing Poll. Relegation, Promotion or meh? in The Big BoardI'm gambling on 13th, with 33 goals scored.14 replies | 454 view(s)
02-08-2015, 11:08Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Does anyone else think Schweinstieger has made a massive mistake with his move? in The Big BoardShe is absolutely incredible. Incredible. The amount of ladies at the Borrusia Monchengladbach match I saw last season was massively up on the...27 replies | 1617 view(s)
01-08-2015, 14:39Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Chicken and Ham pie: OUT! (plus street food coming to the Amex) in The Big BoardPriced as you would expect at a sporta ground and quality is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than you'll get at other grounds which is the only reason I've kept...50 replies | 2859 view(s)
01-08-2015, 11:36Sounds like it might have been me, but to be fair, a lot of us are wearing rainbow wigs and "I'm HORNY F**K ME" signs, it just makes it clear to all...63 replies | 6532 view(s)
01-08-2015, 11:27Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Chicken and Ham pie: OUT! (plus street food coming to the Amex) in The Big BoardWhy get rid of the chicken and ham pie? That's a massive shame for me, who used to buy one most matches. I'll give the pizza a nudge, but I'm not in...50 replies | 2859 view(s)
01-08-2015, 00:09Ninja Elephant replied to a thread A personal update from me - depression (update post #141) in The Big BoardVery pleased to see you post again Russ, you have a whole thread full of support here on tap, it's a very positive network. Glad to hear you're doing...152 replies | 11163 view(s)
31-07-2015, 15:29I started just over a year ago to cure my insomnia, or to make something positive out of it. I was introduced to the Parkrun events and very quickly...4308 replies | 150631 view(s)
27-07-2015, 19:17It's surprising how quickly your times tumble. My first Parkrun in July of last year, I was absolutely tanked after a 23:24. I was ran it with a...4308 replies | 150631 view(s)
27-07-2015, 10:20You say that like it either matters, or was true in the first place. It doesn't matter, and it probably wasn't true anyway.60 replies | 8569 view(s)
26-07-2015, 22:18I don't understand why anyone would think that Keogh would cost anything like £4million, under any circumstances at all. He wouldn't even cost a...60 replies | 8569 view(s)
26-07-2015, 11:04Seriously, he is complete rubbish. No skill, no technique and no presence. In our team he is useless, a terrible signing and the sooner we ditch him...251 replies | 21670 view(s)
25-07-2015, 15:29I didn't wake up in time for Preston Park this morning, so I've done a 13.2 miler taking in the Piers, Lagoon, Porslade and Mile Oak before...4308 replies | 150631 view(s)
25-07-2015, 14:57I appreciate the problems it has caused you, but the worst it has done for me is name a section of the ground after me so I'm alright, Jack!27 replies | 3361 view(s)
23-07-2015, 21:063-0 down at half time as well, Colchester the opponents that Boxing Day. I was a ballboy, thanks to Liz Costa, and I handed the ball to a young Kerry...66 replies | 2716 view(s)
22-07-2015, 12:52Ah that's annoying, I'm a big fan of Asics stuff, I'd steam into that. Does it have a publicised end date?4308 replies | 150631 view(s)
22-07-2015, 12:12And our lack of balance last season is why so many people are adamant that JFC is a poor player. We had such a poor balance in the team last season...98 replies | 9749 view(s)
21-07-2015, 13:11Bury had Jimmy McNulty playing for them last season as well, quality left back at that level, or centre back. Walton will do really well for...57 replies | 3778 view(s)
21-07-2015, 10:23The £10million they got for Raheem Sterling is being well spent, not to mention the inevitable £15million they'll pocket for Charlie Austin and...13 replies | 1115 view(s)
20-07-2015, 20:20I've downloaded an app called "10 daily exercises", I want to improve my core strength as it will definitely help with the running. The 10 exercises...4308 replies | 150631 view(s)
20-07-2015, 19:29Fair point. I think it's a shame that fans of rival teams can't get along with civility at a pre-season friendly match. Obviously the Palace fan was...249 replies | 27267 view(s)
20-07-2015, 19:17He meant per annum, shirley?485 replies | 69283 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- August 16, 1987 (27)
About Ninja Elephant
- First Albion game:
- Exeter at the Priestfield in 1997, lost 3-1
- Favourite Albion player:
- Craig Mackail-Smith
- Best Albion experience:
- The build up to the Doncaster game. Nothing will ever match that 10 minutes
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Stand, Block D, Row J
- Brighton season ticket holder, interested in music and sport in general
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:43
- Join Date
- 01:23 - Ninja Elephant mentioned mooey in post A personal update from me - depression (update post #141)...ive passtime and as mooey said, it releases en...
- 21:27 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Stat Brother in post Anyone else now ridiculously excited about next season?...enes. And to echo Stat Brother - BHAFC 3-0 Sources....
- 12:36 - Da Man Clay mentioned Ninja Elephant in post URGENT - Building work being undertaken without consentAny update Ninja Elephant
- 18:33 - Ninja Elephant mentioned deletebeepbeepbeep in post Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...s become clear that deletebeepbeepbeep is an idiot.
- 18:31 - Ninja Elephant mentioned del in post Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...s become clear that deletebeepbeepbeep is an...
- 23:05 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Kumquat in post Are you a good listener?Kumquat is, I'd have thought...
- 23:04 - Ninja Elephant mentioned MattBackHome in post NSC Premier League Draft Tournament - Quarter Final 3...ut I've plumped for MattBackHome. The team oozes flai...
- 23:01 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Frutos in post NSC Premier League Draft Tournament - Quarter Final 2Frutos because the way the ...
- 22:58 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Guy Fawkes in post NSC Premier League Draft Tournament - Quarter Final 1Guy Fawkes by a comfortable dis...
- 22:58 - Ninja Elephant mentioned DarrenFreemansPerm in post NSC Premier League Draft Tournament - Quarter Final 1...attacking four from DarrenFreemansPerm is far better, but t...
- 22:55 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Shatner's Bassoon in post NSC Premier League Draft Tournament - Quarter Final 4...to being as good as Shatner's Bassoon and his selection so...
- 14:12 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Shatner's Bassoon in post NSC Premier League Draft Tournament - Quarter Final 4I'm sorry, but Shatner's Bassoon team is so much stro...
- 23:47 - GT49er quoted Ninja Elephant in post Grant Hall............... people who think Lu...
- 23:00 - Ninja Elephant quoted Don Tmatter in post No Rosenior today WTF ?His time will come? I doubt he s...
- 22:59 - Ninja Elephant quoted BadFish in post Grant HallAbsolutely this. I can't ima...
- 11:08 - Ninja Elephant quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Does anyone else think Schweinstieger has made a massive mistake with his move?Going from She is absolutely incred...
- 16:36 - big nuts quoted Ninja Elephant in post Official Running ThreadI didn't wake up in time for Presto...
- 14:57 - Ninja Elephant quoted Lord Bracknell in post Private Jet low over Brighton a moment agoReferring to NSC users by the initi...
- 14:57 - Ninja Elephant quoted Thunder Bolt in post Private Jet low over Brighton a moment agoReferring to NSC users by the ini...
- 13:04 - Guinness Boy quoted Ninja Elephant in post Official Running ThreadAh that's annoying, I'm a big fan o...
- 12:52 - Ninja Elephant quoted Guinness Boy in post Official Running ThreadDo any of you work near Canary Wh...
- 12:12 - Ninja Elephant quoted WATFORD zero in post JFC to Wolves?Deschamps, Ince, Makelele, Masche...