Yesterday, 11:35Can't agree with that. The man has hit upon a cracking scheme, leave them lying around and BOOM, wife washes them. He's living the dream, leave him...15 replies | 474 view(s)
24-01-2015, 20:00I'm further down my road than others, this time last year I would just about back myself to finish a 5km run in 30 minutes! That sounds very...2601 replies | 92370 view(s)
24-01-2015, 17:05In other news, half time score Watford 0-2 Blackpool, full time score - Watford 7-2 Blackpool. :lolol: No players sent off, no outfielder in...37 replies | 1192 view(s)
24-01-2015, 14:59Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenager in The Big BoardI'm not arguing any of your points, it's all perfectly reasonable but it doesn't change my opinion. I wonder if Southampton at any point did any try...77 replies | 5301 view(s)
24-01-2015, 12:35Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenager in The Big BoardI'm perfectly happy for people to disagree with me on this, and many people obviously do. But it's ridiculous that Bournemouth got anything for...77 replies | 5301 view(s)
24-01-2015, 12:05Not at all dull, that is a good training routine and a good time to be doing the runs in. I wasn't able to get out and my kilometer reps this week, I...2601 replies | 92370 view(s)
24-01-2015, 11:58Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenager in The Big BoardDon't know if it's been mentioned yet, but they pocketed a ridiculous and fundamentally undeserved £6million for the Lallana sale from Southampton...77 replies | 5301 view(s)
22-01-2015, 16:21Ninja Elephant replied to a poll ***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII Group C PLAY OFF*** in The Big BoardThe Seagull wakes you up because it's spoiling for a FIGHT. They're so hard they don't NEED to kill you - they'll just keep winding you up and...51 replies | 1329 view(s)
21-01-2015, 15:19I don't think the Cassowary is hard, but it is DEFINITELY mental beyond description. My vote in this round goes to the BENGAL TIGER. A very real...64 replies | 1605 view(s)
21-01-2015, 11:07Any chance of you putting a picture in next round, in the interest of fairness? The Tabby is a serious contender. :thumbsup:89 replies | 2887 view(s)
21-01-2015, 11:04I find this post to be absolutely outrageous, and almost completely without fair context. What league were Southampton in when they signed this...324 replies | 24560 view(s)
21-01-2015, 04:46Tabby Cat is HARDER than a Grizzly Bear. Official. :clap: Firmly deserved 3rd place in a strong group, bring on the controversially tough...89 replies | 2887 view(s)
21-01-2015, 01:46This is a strange thread now. We've gone and signed the kind of ugly, work horse striker that pretty much everyone knows we need - and people aren't...324 replies | 24560 view(s)
20-01-2015, 14:31Burke doesn't pick the team, Burke can sign players but he can't make the manager pick them. It's the nature of football, some signings will come off...93 replies | 8590 view(s)
20-01-2015, 14:25I saw him in the Southampton friendly and was encouraged, he snapped into tackles and kept the ball ticking over. Realistically, nobody has seen...93 replies | 8590 view(s)
20-01-2015, 14:20All the people jumping down Burke's throat are bang out of order, anyone who saw Toko play could see he was far from being a dud. Something is very...93 replies | 8590 view(s)
20-01-2015, 10:17Such a weak group compared with Group A, and more picture controversy! I have voted for the Giraffe.78 replies | 1998 view(s)
19-01-2015, 22:18No creature in the world wouldn't find this picture intimidating. He is about to wreak absolute carnage. Truly terrifying, and a very real threat....89 replies | 2887 view(s)
19-01-2015, 11:49My Tabby cat KILLED a SEAGULL. With its bare paws. He also took out an entire POND of tadpoles, the owner was furious. The Tabby just walked cooly...89 replies | 2887 view(s)
19-01-2015, 10:30#TeamTabby Fearless, brutal, constantly refreshing itself with naps and kips, a meance to mice and a general hard man. :albion:89 replies | 2887 view(s)
18-01-2015, 23:05Sign me up for a darts comp, a good opportunity to throw some sharp objects and raise funds for a very worthy cause. Good luck to the new...13 replies | 811 view(s)
18-01-2015, 00:04If that upset you, what did you make of Brentford's fans singing along to Hey Jude about 1 second off the pace? It was bizarre, they were off every...19 replies | 911 view(s)
17-01-2015, 12:48Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0 Brentford (Mackail-Smith 3) :albion:48 replies | 1622 view(s)
14-01-2015, 19:42I am seconding this thing. Christ, this guy is HARD. I am nominating two creatures, firstly, the Elephant. And secondly, the tabby cat. A...177 replies | 5225 view(s)
12-01-2015, 19:36Shola Ameobi would become a true Brighton legend, and I couldn't be happier if we signed him. Shamir Fenelon is going to need a new squad number.113 replies | 12860 view(s)
05-01-2015, 19:56Only a matter of time. Pedestrians lose their ability to see on North Street and will step out first, think about glancing about second. And then...5 replies | 998 view(s)
31-12-2014, 22:44That is nonsense. You can't post whatever you want on Twitter, it isn't insignificant. How many players are going to be suspended and fined for...24 replies | 2029 view(s)
31-12-2014, 19:03I enjoy pacing, I am happy to sit in and get you home in a PB. Enjoy your run tomorrow, hangover aside, it seems my plans have actually changed as a...2601 replies | 92370 view(s)
31-12-2014, 18:25This time last year I would have been delighted at sub 30 minutes! The course is very flat, there's a slight hill at the finish, which you nudge...2601 replies | 92370 view(s)
31-12-2014, 18:15I run at the Preston Park Parkrun, anyone give that a bash? I ended the year with a slow and disappointing 20:59. I ran a hilly 6k yesterday, but...2601 replies | 92370 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- August 16, 1987 (27)
About Ninja Elephant
- First Albion game:
- Exeter at the Priestfield in 1997, lost 3-1
- Favourite Albion player:
- Craig Mackail-Smith
- Best Albion experience:
- The build up to the Doncaster game. Nothing will ever match that 10 minutes
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Stand, Block D, Row J
- Brighton season ticket holder, interested in music and sport in general
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 00:08
- Join Date
- 11:58 - Ninja Elephant mentioned El Presidente in post Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenager...e (except perhaps El Presidente) has a clue how they...
- 13:01 - Ninja Elephant mentioned TottonSeagull in post So if we have a TOP 6 squad does that MEAN we a BOTTOM 6 manager ?... more goals, and as TottonSeagull says above, I would ...
- 20:00 - Ninja Elephant quoted dazzer6666 in post Official Running ThreadSome of us would be over the mo...
- 14:59 - Ninja Elephant quoted stevejoneslegend in post Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenagerOur 'irrelevant' part was putting him...
- 12:44 - stevejoneslegend quoted Ninja Elephant in post Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenagerBut it's ridiculous that Bournemout...
- 12:42 - dazzer6666 quoted Ninja Elephant in post Official Running ThreadNot at all dull, that is a good tra...
- 12:35 - Ninja Elephant quoted stevejoneslegend in post Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenagerWhy undeserved...??? A contract is a ...
- 12:24 - stevejoneslegend quoted Ninja Elephant in post Bournemouth bid up to 3 million for a Birmingham teenagerDon't know if it's been mentioned y...
- 12:05 - Ninja Elephant quoted Mr Banana in post Official Running ThreadDid 7 x 800m runs on Thursday ...
- 16:21 - Ninja Elephant quoted Guinness Boy in post ***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII Group C PLAY OFF***If this was football then of cour...
- 11:16 - Garry Nelson's Left Foot quoted Ninja Elephant in post ***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII GROUP A***Any chance of you putting a picture...
- 11:07 - Ninja Elephant quoted Garry Nelson's Left Foot in post ***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII GROUP A***Congratulations to the Wolverine, salt water ...
- 11:04 - Ninja Elephant quoted supaseagull in post Leon best [signs on a half-year loan]Now find out the reasons why he ...
- 14:31 - Ninja Elephant quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post Nzuzi Toko on his way outWhat? It was Burke's remit to make good...
- 14:28 - deletebeepbeepbeep quoted Ninja Elephant in post Nzuzi Toko on his way outAll the people jumping down Burke's...
- 14:25 - Ninja Elephant quoted Thunder Bolt in post Nzuzi Toko on his way outI watched him in the DS games and...
- 14:22 - Thunder Bolt quoted Ninja Elephant in post Nzuzi Toko on his way outAll the people jumping down Burke's...
- 00:21 - Worthingite quoted Ninja Elephant in post ***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII GROUP A***No creature in the world wouldn't f...