Yesterday, 18:44I think he's been impressing at Walsall for a few years actually to be fair, they had a good run last season but they fell away because they picked...12 replies | 918 view(s)
29-11-2015, 13:44Depeche Mode - Strangelove56 replies | 2140 view(s)
29-11-2015, 12:26Brighton AND Hove Albion 1-0 Charlton - Zamora (89) :albion:35 replies | 1847 view(s)
29-11-2015, 00:29Well, isn't it amazing what we find to moan about.116 replies | 7458 view(s)
28-11-2015, 23:43Stockdale 8 Kicking was very good in bad conditions, good save at the end and no fault for the goal. Bruno 9 Commanding, and he was the one who ran...55 replies | 4661 view(s)
28-11-2015, 23:26The goal wasn't his fault in any way, and it was a very fine save at the very end. I think it's being blown up a little bit, as I thought it was at...51 replies | 3374 view(s)
27-11-2015, 21:21What a very soft goal to concede, I'm surprised by Allan McGregor, he's usually a lot better than that.60 replies | 7292 view(s)
27-11-2015, 21:19Posh Spice is a slapper, she loves to get jizzed on, and when she's shagging Beckham, she thinks of James Wilson. :dunce:47 replies | 3133 view(s)
27-11-2015, 01:30I also blame the people coming up with the tasks because the last few have been very underwhelming. It was very unclear to me how they were meant to...142 replies | 7318 view(s)
26-11-2015, 20:17Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Rajiv van La Parra [on loan from Wolves until 2nd January] in The Big BoardThat's re-writing history significantly based on his "performances".86 replies | 10023 view(s)
26-11-2015, 00:58Is anyone else starting to feel like the series has run its course? The tasks are repetitive and are becoming boring now, for me. I didn't enjoy...142 replies | 7318 view(s)
25-11-2015, 12:48I missed the first 10 minutes of the Preston game as I'd run the Eastbourne Marathon that morning - I tried to use the train times as a motivator but...50 replies | 1247 view(s)
23-11-2015, 13:42You're welcome to it, but I'm sure you'll find that time on your own! I do intend to find at least 1 more Parkrun this calendar year. It seems like...5224 replies | 194169 view(s)
22-11-2015, 23:48I went out and ran a 10miler this afternoon, I ran it in 1:19:54, I've been doing a lot of interval training this week so doing a distance run felt...5224 replies | 194169 view(s)
22-11-2015, 16:12It is another joke decision from an obviously ridiculous "referee".60 replies | 5536 view(s)
22-11-2015, 16:09Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardRubbish game of football. Unbeaten, and a total lack of excitement in the game as usual. What a disappointing performance.457 replies | 26710 view(s)
22-11-2015, 15:09Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardMiserable half of football, but we'd be ahead without Hooper gifting a penalty. Joke referee.457 replies | 26710 view(s)
60 replies | 5536 view(s)
21-11-2015, 14:24Not really, a crap game is a crap game. We've had a number of terrible games over the last couple of years, including Oscar's fairly boring reign.50 replies | 3541 view(s)
21-11-2015, 14:11Contact the club, you could be Gully! I narrowly missed out this year. :down:5224 replies | 194169 view(s)
21-11-2015, 14:07Preston were crap, absolute crap. They had a future England goalie between the sticks but that was all they had about them, the team was atrocious...39 replies | 2273 view(s)
21-11-2015, 12:48Scott McGleish "is a wanker, is a wanker" - I think you'll find that's his actual name. It's a wonder the FA allows him to shorten it on the shirt. ...15 replies | 1173 view(s)
20-11-2015, 22:13First things first, massive respect to Paddy Kenny for cancelling his contract because he's injured and can't play, he could easily have sat on the...6 replies | 425 view(s)
19-11-2015, 20:25Stockdale Bruno Hünemeier Dunk Rosenior Murphy Crofts Kayal Stephens March Zamora Subs Maenpaa; Calderon, Greer; Forster-Caskey, Holla;...75 replies | 5058 view(s)
19-11-2015, 20:22Ninja Elephant replied to a thread Plymouth Argyle set to sign England under-20 goalkeeper Christian Walton on loan in The Big BoardWalton is a fantastic prospect and sending him back to Plymouth is a brilliant idea for him, for us and for Plymouth - a club we obviously like a...27 replies | 1851 view(s)
19-11-2015, 20:15Colin Hawkins vs Hartlepool, FA Cup. Or... Adam Hinshelwood vs Colchester (Boxing Day 2008?)28 replies | 1486 view(s)
18-11-2015, 17:20I would have voted DAVID BECKHAM but he's not an option, so from the list it quite simply must be Colin Hawkins. dYm2vtJDDpY :lolol:45 replies | 1464 view(s)
15-11-2015, 18:23That article is such rubbish it has confused ITSELF. First Luiz shares Cavani's concerns but then Cavani shares Luiz's concerns. No direct quotes...10 replies | 1041 view(s)
15-11-2015, 13:42For those continuing to get it wrong, we did not deem him to be not good enough and nor did we release him. A contract offer was made, he accepted a...197 replies | 15363 view(s)
15-11-2015, 12:27Very annoyed right now, I never got my racepack for today and missed my phone reminder so annoyingly, I've missed the race. Very annoyed right now if...5224 replies | 194169 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Ninja Elephant
- Date of Birth
- August 16, 1987 (28)
About Ninja Elephant
- First Albion game:
- Exeter at the Priestfield in 1997, lost 3-1
- Favourite Albion player:
- Craig Mackail-Smith
- Best Albion experience:
- The build up to the Doncaster game. Nothing will ever match that 10 minutes
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Stand, Block D, Row J
- Brighton season ticket holder, interested in music and sport in general
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:01
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 22:21 - Ninja Elephant mentioned bn9 bha in post Builders of NSC, open me!...onses. I agree with bn9 bha, trust works both wa...
- 21:52 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Frutos in post Life, And What To Do When You're Fed Up With YoursFrutos has a flair for lang...
- 18:23 - Bold Seagull mentioned Ninja Elephant in post Builders of NSC, open me!...sup: By the way Ninja Elephant, I would have no hes...
- 21:47 - big nuts mentioned Ninja Elephant in post Official Running Thread... medal positions Ninja Elephant making his Hove debu...
- 11:19 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Pembury in post Official Running ThreadGood to meet Pembury, Simgull, Greg Bobki...
- 11:19 - Ninja Elephant mentioned big nuts in post Official Running Thread...ll, Greg Bobkin and big nuts this morning. I got ...
- 11:19 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Greg Bobkin in post Official Running Thread...t Pembury, Simgull, Greg Bobkin and big nuts this mo...
- 11:19 - Ninja Elephant mentioned Simgull in post Official Running Thread...od to meet Pembury, Simgull, Greg Bobkin and big...
- 18:46 - Ninja Elephant mentioned spence in post How long has it been since we signed a player that is fit to play Friday?...NSC land. I thought Spence's glass was half-emp...
- 13:42 - Ninja Elephant quoted Greg Bobkin in post Official Running ThreadNice running Ninja. Can I borrow...
- 13:42 - Ninja Elephant quoted Garry Nelson's teacher in post Official Running ThreadNice running Ninja. Can I borrow your 10 mi...
- 08:55 - Garry Nelson's teacher quoted Ninja Elephant in post Official Running ThreadI went out and ran a 10miler this a...
- 17:20 - R. Slicker quoted Ninja Elephant in post Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Rubbish game of football. Unbeaten,...
- 16:49 - Triggaaar quoted Ninja Elephant in post Simon HooperJoke referee.The joke is on us.
- 16:23 - Albumen quoted Ninja Elephant in post Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Rubbish game of football. Unbeaten,...
- 16:17 - GingerBeerMan quoted Ninja Elephant in post Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Thought that was a really good perf...
- 16:16 - SIMMO SAYS quoted Ninja Elephant in post Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Rubbish game of football. Unbeaten,...