Today, 12:07It's gonna take more than a plane crash to put Han Solo out of action. #ShotFirst27 replies | 1294 view(s)
04-03-2015, 20:16You don't have to share everything.127 replies | 8090 view(s)
04-03-2015, 15:15Errr, ow do you say, errrrr c.unt He says we only had 2 shots, and scored 2. Match stats say we had 7.127 replies | 8090 view(s)
03-03-2015, 22:36But it's not a surprise with Jedinak, he's a dirty player, so people are saying so, that's all. If it had been another Palace player there wouldn't...212 replies | 10306 view(s)
03-03-2015, 17:45I didn't know he missed. Can you post a video to show he missed?212 replies | 10306 view(s)
27-02-2015, 20:04Like Hamas does, and like their neighbours did when they set about invading Israel.63 replies | 2798 view(s)
27-02-2015, 18:23I wasn't referring to the Jews that remained in Europe, but those that were in Palestine. But anyway, we digress - Palestine, for better or worse,...63 replies | 2798 view(s)
27-02-2015, 17:52I wasn't making a pedantic point, I was being quite sincere. It's important to realise it was not a country that people suddenly tried to take away....63 replies | 2798 view(s)
27-02-2015, 15:12Are they the leaders of Hamas?63 replies | 2798 view(s)
27-02-2015, 15:09They didn't, Palestine wasn't a country.63 replies | 2798 view(s)
27-02-2015, 13:13I don't think that's fair on football - football attracts millions of fans, so of course some of them are going to be dicks, some of them will be...65 replies | 5314 view(s)
27-02-2015, 13:01I think it's difficult to pass judgement on what Israel should have done. We don't know what it's like to be surrounded by countries that would like...63 replies | 2798 view(s)
27-02-2015, 12:20Triggaaar replied to a thread "exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew" in The Big BoardCould you summerise what you think the context is?208 replies | 9404 view(s)
26-02-2015, 19:15Triggaaar replied to a thread "exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew" in The Big BoardI don't think the Taliban or ISIS count as a civilisations, I'd say that civilisations don't do that.208 replies | 9404 view(s)
26-02-2015, 16:22Can't believe no one's mentioned Germany yet.52 replies | 1580 view(s)
26-02-2015, 14:10Maybe that's why they're not washing.63 replies | 4260 view(s)
26-02-2015, 14:08I must be in a weird serious mood today, because I don't seem to see the funny side of this.17 replies | 981 view(s)
26-02-2015, 11:23I'm using Firefox. It's always worked before, it was just yesterday, and must have been due to problems they were having.28 replies | 531 view(s)
25-02-2015, 19:54Woa there horsey, one step at a time. He's got a long way to go to be a Vicente (I don't mean how Vicente was for us, but for his career).123 replies | 13535 view(s)
25-02-2015, 18:52Cheers28 replies | 531 view(s)
25-02-2015, 18:25I've not been able to play the highlights. It says to uninstall then re-install Flash, which I've done, and it still doesn't work. Although one video...28 replies | 531 view(s)
25-02-2015, 16:41Yes, I realised that after you pointed out the mistake.39 replies | 2506 view(s)
25-02-2015, 16:27That all sounds correct. But now you're just guessing. Their statement that they can't take action against Barnes means they're not even...328 replies | 16020 view(s)
25-02-2015, 16:23Oh god, Goldstone even pointed it out to me, and I still couldn't see it. Fortunately, I don't think anyone noticed.39 replies | 2506 view(s)
25-02-2015, 15:45Er, I haven't made a typo. Which means I've made a spelling mistake and I'm too stupid to know what it is. What have I got wrong?39 replies | 2506 view(s)
25-02-2015, 15:42I don't agree. Just because Barnes didn't commit an offense doesn't mean that Matic didn't end up on the wrong side of an accidental collision, that...328 replies | 16020 view(s)
25-02-2015, 15:39But in neither case where they having to stretch for the ball because they were being challenged. In the case in question, your honour, Ash is...328 replies | 16020 view(s)
25-02-2015, 15:04But if he'd been given a yellow for the first, he's more likely to have been more cautious later in the game.328 replies | 16020 view(s)
25-02-2015, 15:01Only for one game so far, CMS was permanently offside on Saturday. Hopefully he can sort himself out, because we're now playing to his strengths. I'm...74 replies | 5822 view(s)
25-02-2015, 14:57Yet more disgusting images of violence in the game. I'm starting to question whether I should continue to watch a sport which has become a barbaric...328 replies | 16020 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- June 21
- Favourite Albion player:
- Ward (no current favourite)
- Best Albion experience:
- Staying up vs Hereford
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:07
- Join Date
- 16:16 - pasty mentioned Triggaaar in post FFS Bournemouth game moved to Friday night...ow did you do that Triggaaar ? :lolol:
- 16:13 - Triggaaar mentioned Bozza in post FFS Bournemouth game moved to Friday night@BozzaThe forum getting the...
- 14:21 - sten_super mentioned Triggaaar in post Did Labour crash the economy?Triggaaar didn't like Simon Wr...
- 10:59 - Triggaaar mentioned Phat Baz 68 in post I really hope Burton beat Brighton tomorrow night. Reason Inside....down button Jesus Phat Baz 68, look at all these ...
- 10:47 - Mustafa mentioned Triggaaar in post 50,000 people marched against austerity in London yesterdayTriggaaar - Don't you think th...
- 08:03 - Triggaaar mentioned madinthehead in post Can the good folk of NSC help some Brighton children walk...cheery: Thank you madinthehead! :cheery: Much ap...
- 08:03 - Triggaaar mentioned OzMike in post Can the good folk of NSC help some Brighton children walk... either Thank you OzMike! :cheery: Thank you...
- 20:18 - Triggaaar mentioned Thunder Bolt in post Can the good folk of NSC help some Brighton children walkThank you Thunder Bolt! :cheery:
- 22:53 - MacKenzie quoted Triggaaar in post Elbows JedinakBut it's not a surprise with J...
- 22:36 - Triggaaar quoted Northern Monkey in post Elbows JedinakUnless we've never had players sent ...
- 19:32 - matbha quoted Triggaaar in post Elbows JedinakI didn't know he missed. Can y...
- 17:45 - Triggaaar quoted loz in post Elbows JedinakOnly in the same way som...
- 20:31 - Diego Napier quoted Triggaaar in post Welcome to GazaI wasn't making a pedantic poi...
- 20:04 - Triggaaar quoted Westdene Seagull in post Welcome to GazaStick to international law and UN res...
- 18:58 - BrickTamland quoted Triggaaar in post Welcome to GazaThey didn't, Palestine wasn't ...
- 18:37 - Westdene Seagull quoted Triggaaar in post Welcome to GazaIt seems that you don't blame ...
- 18:23 - Triggaaar quoted Westdene Seagull in post Welcome to GazaWhy, if Israel hadn't been created, w...
- 18:01 - Westdene Seagull quoted Triggaaar in post Welcome to GazaPerhaps you think the best sol...
- 17:52 - Triggaaar quoted Diego Napier in post Welcome to GazaI understand the strictly accurat...
- 16:51 - Diego Napier quoted Triggaaar in post Welcome to GazaThey didn't, Palestine wasn't ...
- 15:12 - Triggaaar quoted leigull in post Welcome to GazaYeah looks at these nutters....
- 15:09 - Triggaaar quoted Diego Napier in post Welcome to GazaPalestineThey didn't, Palestine w...
- 14:45 - brighton bluenose quoted Triggaaar in post Welcome to Gaza[QUOTE=Triggaaar;6832788]I think it's...
- 14:10 - Diego Napier quoted Triggaaar in post Welcome to GazaWho had half their country giv...
- 13:13 - Triggaaar quoted SAC in post Albion fan mocks Leeds over Galatasary deathsHe's (looks) a young lad...