23-05-2015, 00:14I think relegation is bad enough as it is, without making a loser loses all game. Play-offs work best when teams are trying to win something.11 replies | 643 view(s)
22-05-2015, 08:59And that would make it harder for teams to get into the premier league. With the money on offer to premier league teams, it would become even more of...11 replies | 643 view(s)
22-05-2015, 08:32Triggaaar replied to a thread Certain to make a big splash arriving at Brighton in the summer in The Big BoardWhat we could get, according to the Argus What Bristol got.16 replies | 1009 view(s)
21-05-2015, 23:46What a load o' old bollocks223 replies | 5036 view(s)
21-05-2015, 16:56:facepalm:332 replies | 6763 view(s)
21-05-2015, 16:52Nice bet, well played. :facepalm: Doh! Not so well played after all.332 replies | 6763 view(s)
21-05-2015, 14:27:facepalm:332 replies | 6763 view(s)
21-05-2015, 00:59I have bad news...95 replies | 5293 view(s)
20-05-2015, 19:51I have more time for the police than most do, but they need to be held to account when they get it wrong. Team student.69 replies | 1929 view(s)
20-05-2015, 13:26I know our club is professional, but I just want to know that they replied to Derby with nothing more than 'lol'.369 replies | 27946 view(s)
20-05-2015, 12:31Labour won the seat where you live chicken boy. Is that upsetting?75 replies | 3521 view(s)
19-05-2015, 23:25Who could we replace him with? You have to bear in mind that if we were spending £1.5m (say) on a replacement, then we'd also be paying them a lot...369 replies | 27946 view(s)
19-05-2015, 23:17Did we have a thread on this before the case? Same thing happened with a photographer who refused to shoot a gay wedding. Photographer lost in court.65 replies | 2544 view(s)
19-05-2015, 15:08I don't think she's his wife, and he already has let her take centre stage, it was because of her that they went to Hong Kong.41 replies | 1733 view(s)
19-05-2015, 14:44Sounds like a plan. Easy. If she's important to you AND it's a big opportunity for her AND you can stay with your employer (in a roll that's ok...41 replies | 1733 view(s)
19-05-2015, 13:04Very good of you to move to Hong Kong for her. If your current employers allow you to move again, I say go for it, it will be fun. But if not, you...41 replies | 1733 view(s)
19-05-2015, 12:16Why are you in Hong Kong, and what will the move mean for your career?41 replies | 1733 view(s)
19-05-2015, 10:54Well sleep easy, I can assure you there were no aliens in it.51 replies | 2599 view(s)
19-05-2015, 10:38How do you know it was not a weather balloon? One minute you thought it was a helicopter, the next you know clearly what it wasn't. It was...51 replies | 2599 view(s)
19-05-2015, 00:49Triggaaar replied to a thread Misc Who is the mosted hated person alive on Earth at the moment ? in The Big BoardLabour should have used this picture. You can't trust a man that hides his hatred so well.84 replies | 3841 view(s)
19-05-2015, 00:48Triggaaar replied to a thread Misc Who is the mosted hated person alive on Earth at the moment ? in The Big BoardNah, he's just ill.84 replies | 3841 view(s)
17-05-2015, 21:06Triggaaar replied to a poll UK Gov't passes new legislation that allows GCHQ & police to hack our computers and phones in The Big BoardI tried to vote 'Worried', but they hacked my PC and voted 'Delighted'.32 replies | 1371 view(s)
17-05-2015, 12:22Triggaaar replied to a thread Brentford's statistical strategy- recipe for success or will plans go up in smoke? in The Big BoardThe only thing that matters is results. But only looking at results gives you a false impression on how to get them. I think their philosophy is...41 replies | 2430 view(s)
16-05-2015, 17:28Come on Switzerland!223 replies | 5036 view(s)
16-05-2015, 16:54Ok. Then what? What does the winner get?223 replies | 5036 view(s)
16-05-2015, 15:48lol - I was only a factor of 2 out for Bridcutt and a factor of 5 out for Buckely :) Nothing for goals - is that normal? Well for the purpose...29 replies | 1241 view(s)
16-05-2015, 15:24I honestly have no idea. Ulloa was by far the biggest sale, and being a striker, I would imagine a fair chunk would be on his goal scoring record....29 replies | 1241 view(s)
16-05-2015, 14:42Thanks. That is not saying this though: Some of that figure is bound to be related to how many goals they score, and how many times they play etc.29 replies | 1241 view(s)
1112 replies | 65004 view(s)
16-05-2015, 14:33Thanks. What page is the £4.3m detail on?29 replies | 1241 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 21
- Favourite Albion player:
- Ward (no current favourite)
- Best Albion experience:
- Staying up vs Hereford
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:01
- Join Date
- 16:16 - pasty mentioned Triggaaar in post FFS Bournemouth game moved to Friday night...ow did you do that Triggaaar ? :lolol:
- 16:13 - Triggaaar mentioned Bozza in post FFS Bournemouth game moved to Friday night@BozzaThe forum getting the...
- 14:21 - sten_super mentioned Triggaaar in post Did Labour crash the economy?Triggaaar didn't like Simon Wr...
- 10:59 - Triggaaar mentioned Phat Baz 68 in post I really hope Burton beat Brighton tomorrow night. Reason Inside....down button Jesus Phat Baz 68, look at all these ...
- 10:47 - Mustafa mentioned Triggaaar in post 50,000 people marched against austerity in London yesterdayTriggaaar - Don't you think th...
- 09:25 - Stat Brother quoted Triggaaar in post The play-off finalists.And that would make it harder ...
- 08:59 - Triggaaar quoted OzMike in post The play-off finalists.Only fair then really. I li...
- 08:32 - Triggaaar quoted Bozza in post Certain to make a big splash arriving at Brighton in the summerWhat we could get, accordi...
- 16:59 - Titanic quoted Triggaaar in post 1st Test: England vs New Zealand @ Lords:facepalm: O ye of little fai...
- 16:56 - Triggaaar quoted Titanic in post 1st Test: England vs New Zealand @ LordsCan you cash out now... Butt...
- 16:52 - Triggaaar quoted hans kraay fan club in post 1st Test: England vs New Zealand @ LordsBacked Root @ 7/2 as England first inns ...
- 14:29 - Titanic quoted Triggaaar in post 1st Test: England vs New Zealand @ Lords:facepalm: Like Sir Geoffrey,...
- 14:27 - Triggaaar quoted Titanic in post 1st Test: England vs New Zealand @ LordsEngland 153-4 (36.2 overs) :...
- 00:59 - Triggaaar quoted El Presidente in post UEFA cave in on FFPI don't want to appear rudeI have ...
- 23:27 - MattBackHome quoted Triggaaar in post Gay cake row.Did we have a thread on this b...
- 23:25 - Triggaaar quoted BensGrandad in post Derby and Fulham bid for DunkWe couldnt replace him for £750k...
- 15:08 - Triggaaar quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Toronto - Good place to emigrate?Maybe step back and let the wife tak...
- 14:47 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Triggaaar in post Toronto - Good place to emigrate?Sounds like a plan. Easy. If ...
- 14:44 - Triggaaar quoted middletoenail in post Toronto - Good place to emigrate?To he honest, now I've had a bit o...
- 13:53 - middletoenail quoted Triggaaar in post Toronto - Good place to emigrate?Very good of you to move to Ho...
- 13:04 - Triggaaar quoted middletoenail in post Toronto - Good place to emigrate?This is one of my biggest concerns...
- 12:41 - middletoenail quoted Triggaaar in post Toronto - Good place to emigrate?Why are you in Hong Kong, and ...
- 10:54 - Triggaaar quoted I remember the good times in post UFO over LewesI've no idea what it was. Initially thought he...
- 10:45 - I remember the good times quoted Triggaaar in post UFO over LewesHow do you know it was not a w...