Yesterday, 21:18This has been overlooked and is a clear sign that our budget has been increased.78 replies | 3294 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:17I'm not into Tennis, but my hat is off to you Andy (I think he's on NSC), very very impressive.12 replies | 477 view(s)
409 replies | 51866 view(s)
409 replies | 51866 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:1817? WYF is 17?32 replies | 1535 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:17No. Only us and Bolton (who have only won one game) haven't.31 replies | 1933 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:42You think yesterday was his only decent game. Either you don't watch us play, or you don't understand football.88 replies | 5613 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:37Triggaaar replied to a thread Should we brace ourselves for an offer for Lewis Dunk? in The Big BoardBan him already! I was going to also suggest a cheeky edit of the first post, but thankfully G76 has already done it.31 replies | 2271 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:00It's not one game you idiot.88 replies | 5613 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:45Don't feel bad, my first choice was Jose Mourinho.78 replies | 3294 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:29Maybe cut down on the snacks, drink more water and less beer.51 replies | 3327 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:23I've only just watched Greer's interview, and he didn't mention Hemed, the interviewer did.68 replies | 3513 view(s)
28-11-2015, 23:11:lolol:33 replies | 3120 view(s)
28-11-2015, 23:06He dropped down a couple of seasons ago with QPR, when he was young enough to have done better. I'm sure he's playing as well this season as he did...42 replies | 3018 view(s)
28-11-2015, 20:56By the way... Bolton have only won one game this season and they're the only team, along with us, that haven't won a single game by more than 1...97 replies | 9681 view(s)
28-11-2015, 20:51Unlike me to be pedantic I know, but if we continue the way we are, we'll win the league, with 97 points.18 replies | 1581 view(s)
28-11-2015, 20:36Because that's what you do when only winning by a goal against a decent side. And it worked.97 replies | 9681 view(s)
28-11-2015, 20:13Not me. I didn't (and still don't really) expect him to score a lot, but I did think he'd be able to improve our side, and so far he has.42 replies | 3018 view(s)
28-11-2015, 20:10Yeah, we look like the only side in the division with no chance of taking a point off the top side :facepalm:97 replies | 9681 view(s)
28-11-2015, 20:08I agree he's not as good as those two, who are both fantastic, but I'm hoping he won't struggle. At least he'll now have some time training with the...98 replies | 12960 view(s)
28-11-2015, 19:01This sounds a lot better than I was suspecting. We need him. Calde did great, but I'm sure we were better with Rosenior on. We were more attacking...98 replies | 12960 view(s)
28-11-2015, 13:35Why couldn't he get in the Wolves side, what happened? And is he really good enough to displace one of our players?11 replies | 1164 view(s)
27-11-2015, 19:19If we win, we'd be in second place, not first. Surely us being 2 points clear of Hull, and 4 clear of Derby would be better?60 replies | 7063 view(s)
27-11-2015, 18:02Oh but they can. They can even walk around in their high heels. But they won't remember it.2716 replies | 121982 view(s)
27-11-2015, 17:56Nope, still illegal. You can't give consent to have sex in the future. You need to be capable of giving consent at the time.2716 replies | 121982 view(s)
27-11-2015, 17:29Ok, so how about you've made the tea, and you're about to give it to them, but you realise they're too drunk to know what they're doing - should you...2716 replies | 121982 view(s)
27-11-2015, 17:28No. As an example and to be clear, it is illegal for your partner to wake you up with a BJ. Which is a shame.2716 replies | 121982 view(s)
27-11-2015, 16:30I like it. But, what if your friend is drunk and asks for tea, and you make them the tea, and give them the tea, and they've about to drink it,...2716 replies | 121982 view(s)
27-11-2015, 16:20Where's Edna?20 replies | 1258 view(s)
27-11-2015, 16:11I loved MW3 and bought Ghosts on release day, but it simply wasn't good enough. COD lives and dies on its netcode, and there was too much lag. There...41 replies | 1028 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 21
- Favourite Albion player:
- Ward (no current favourite)
- Best Albion experience:
- Staying up vs Hereford
Amex 7 CEO
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:19
- Join Date
- 01:02 - Machiavelli mentioned Triggaaar in post How many ****ing goalkeepers on the pitch at one time?... again, as I'm sure Triggaaar will testify, I real...
- 21:43 - Drebin quoted Triggaaar in post A Heartfelt Plea To Our Wonderful TeamNo. Only us and Bolton (who...
- 21:24 - dazzer6666 quoted Triggaaar in post Chris Hughton doubters?This has been overlooked and i...
- 21:18 - Triggaaar quoted knocky1 in post Chris Hughton doubters?Even his suits seem better t...
- 17:08 - gjh1971 quoted Triggaaar in post Beram KayalWho's BS? Barbra Streisand
- 16:51 - AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit quoted Triggaaar in post Beram KayalWho's BS? Booby Szamora
- 16:47 - dazzer6666 quoted Triggaaar in post Beram KayalWho's BS? Bearded Spaniard
- 16:34 - Triggaaar quoted Mellotron in post Beram KayalBruno SaltorOh yeah :blush:
- 15:49 - Oxy McFloppie-Tish quoted Triggaaar in post Are we the best team in Europe?17? WYF is 17? This. Did any ...
- 14:55 - burnee54 quoted Triggaaar in post Beram KayalWho's BS? Bruno Saltor?
- 14:01 - Mellotron quoted Triggaaar in post Beram KayalWho's BS? Bruno Saltor
- 13:25 - BrianWade4 quoted Triggaaar in post Beram KayalWho's BS? Bobby Samora
- 13:22 - Triggaaar quoted burnee54 in post Beram KayalFuture Captain when GG and BS...
- 13:17 - Triggaaar quoted Mellor 3 Ward 4 in post A Heartfelt Plea To Our Wonderful TeamHave we won a game this season by mo...
- 10:42 - Triggaaar quoted Fred Oliver - Legend in post If March, Hemed, and JFC is the answer...It was you idiot. Yesterday. Where you be...
- 10:37 - Triggaaar quoted hitony in post Should we brace ourselves for an offer for Lewis Dunk?Is the correct answer.Ban h...
- 10:05 - Fred Oliver - Legend quoted Triggaaar in post If March, Hemed, and JFC is the answer...It's not one game you idiot. ...
- 10:00 - Triggaaar quoted Fred Oliver - Legend in post If March, Hemed, and JFC is the answer...One game!It's not one game you idiot.
- 09:45 - Triggaaar quoted One Teddy Maybank in post Chris Hughton doubters?Karl Robinson??? Feck me!!!!! No thank...
- 01:32 - Munkfish quoted Triggaaar in post What a save!Maybe cut down on the snacks, ...
- 01:29 - Triggaaar quoted Munkfish in post What a save!Huge fan of stockers. Massive...