Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's too early to be counting chickens (and not just because the cuddly badger might playfully nibble one or two of them), but it is pleasing to see that some degree of sanity has returned to NSC at long last.

All it needs is some sort of technicality to be brought into play that results in the mighty shrimp appearing in the final and I'll be a very happy man.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
According to the WHC archivist this is the fourth meeting in the semi finals for these two beasts. The Honey Badger is leading 2-1 in that series but it'll need to produce something soon if it wants to make it 3-1. The honey badger brigade have been very quiet so far and he's paying the price at the moment. That said, I expect the H.B onslaught to come very soon, there's no way this little fighter is going to go out with a whimper.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's too early to be counting chickens (and not just because the cuddly badger might playfully nibble one or two of them), but it is pleasing to see that some degree of sanity has returned to NSC at long last.

All it needs is some sort of technicality to be brought into play that results in the mighty shrimp appearing in the final and I'll be a very happy man.

Depends whether HB fans are willing to be as underhand as fans of other creatures...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
According to the WHC archivist this is the fourth meeting in the semi finals for these two beasts. The Honey Badger is leading 2-1 in that series but it'll need to produce something soon if it wants to make it 3-1. The honey badger brigade have been very quiet so far and he's paying the price at the moment. That said, I expect the H.B onslaught to come very soon, there's no way this little fighter is going to go out with a whimper.

I think after last year's DEBACLE it's becoming harder and harder to fight, when you know the entire INSTITUTION is set up against you from the ground up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking like a Hippo v Croc final. Of course the goat would have done for both of these, especially if fighting on a narrow cliff ledge (or ogres bridge).

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think after last year's DEBACLE it's becoming harder and harder to fight, when you know the entire INSTITUTION is set up against you from the ground up.

The Mantis Shrimp isn't/wasn't the first creature accused of underhand tactics. The same accusations made by honey badger fans were thrown at them in earlier years.

Can you clarify who/what the institution is? It sounds like the WHC is being accused of dubious practices...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
to stage a fight (he'd have to use a juvenile Croc to make it fair)

And there we have it in a nutshell. The fluffy badger is as hard as a, err wait for it, baby croc.

croc baby.jpg

BUT - we're not talking about a BABY saltwater croc. We're talking about a beast that can:

FART from its mouth

croc fart.jpg

FLY, FFS

croc fly.jpg

routinely attacks humans, just for kicks

croc attack.jpg

Has a coin minted especially for it, by the Aussies no less (and we all know how they admire hardness)

croc coin.jpg

And, the KICKER for me, kin eats CHAINSAWS. Yep, CHAINSAWS.

croc chainsaw.jpg

Honey badger = pffft, do me a favour.

Saltwater croc = HARD, and I mean HARRRRRD.

#teamcroc

#teamanythingbutthebadger

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It appears I've turned up too late for the Honey Badger and its POUND FOR POUND hardness. A battle of the giants awaits in the dome.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It appears I've turned up too late for the Honey Badger and its POUND FOR POUND hardness. A battle of the giants awaits in the dome.

I'm disappointed in you. Not angry; just disappointed. You're better than this; you're better than supporting a badger.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I can't believe this is even close. The Crocodile is a beast! The badger is simply that!

Exactly - the crocodile is a beast, a tooled up prehistoric monster. But what does it do that's hard!?

This badger will taken on lions, killer bees, snakes, hyena's without any tools, THE VERY FACT ITS JUST A BADGER IS WHAT MAKES IT HARD!

Exactly - the crocodile is a beast, a tooled up prehistoric monster. But what does it do that's hard!?

This badger will taken on lions, killer bees, snakes, hyena's without any tools, THE VERY FACT ITS JUST A BADGER IS WHAT MAKES IT HARD!

#ComeOnTim
sport-graphics-2004_730564a.jpg

#ComeonTim

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Ahem.

croc chainsaw.jpg

It's eating a CHAINSAW. It's running too. But the croc - he don't care.

Please provide evidence of a badger eating anything that's anywhere near as hard. Actually, don't waste your time. You won't be able to find a pic - because badgers AREN'T HARD.

I rest my case, m'lud.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Goldstone1976 has just destoryed any chance of the Badger getting anymore votes with that Chainsaw picture, outstanding work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here