Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
20mins left. It looks like this will be the most comprehensive defeat of the honey badgers career. A pretty poor showing if I'm honest.

You only have to look at the Mourinho park the bus tactics of the Anti-Badgers. No real support for other creatures, unless a dead croc with a chainsaw in its mouth counts, just mobilised PR against whatever tie the HB is in.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm disappointed in you. Not angry; just disappointed. You're better than this; you're better than supporting a badger.

What can I say? The early departure of my favourite, the very hard, helicopter bothering, beach clearing GWS had me running for camp to tie my scarf to. like an England fan in a typical World Cup. The HBs love of emasculation, bee bothering and lion biting had me hooked, as did its likelihood to last the course. And the fact it annoys the mods. And the fact it lost to a ruddy SHRIMP FFS.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Croc wins by 21 points. He took the lead from the very beginning and never looked back. The honey badger has been well beaten here today. His fans didn't come out en masse like usual and he missed them, only a handful faught the battle for him and he's paid dearly. Hopefully they'll be back raringto go next year.

For now though, congratulations to the Saltwater crocodile for making the final. Hippo awaits. What a showdown that promises to be!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
What can I say? The early departure of my favourite, the very hard, helicopter bothering, beach clearing GWS had me running for camp to tie my scarf to. like an England fan in a typical World Cup. The HBs love of emasculation, bee bothering and lion biting had me hooked, as did its likelihood to last the course. And the fact it annoys the mods. And the fact it lost to a ruddy SHRIMP FFS.

Persuasive though that argument is, I feel compelled to point out that the badger lost to a PRAWN, which is a wholly different, and harder, animal than a shrimp. A prawn which, let me remind you, is still the reigning Champion. Unlike the badger, which has never been, or indeed will be this year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does the Hippo have any PR shots of himself eating any garden machinery!?

No. Just crocodiles.

URL]

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Right - my work here is done. For those that missed it, there was a clue to my strategy in my first post in this thread (#anythingbutthe badger).

For the final, I shall have ready an entirely new and intriguing strategy.

For the moment, I shall leave you with "Honey Badgerists - eat dirt"

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Badger has fallen to a coalition of sore losers.
Many of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Good luck to crocodile.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Proving what?

1) The python gives up and runs away.
2) It attacked an alligator. An alligator is NOT a salt water crocodile.

So, we're left with a failed attempt to down the mighty croc's baby second cousin. Big deal.

Sorry I didn't realise I was being tested on animal type.
Crocodile alligator, tomato tomato :wrong:
I shall try harder next time, otherwise its detention for me :yawn:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The tactical voting by FSU countries in the Eurovision Song Contest has more integrity than the voting here.
Dissaffected mouse, prawn and tall budgie fanboys voting against the true WHC (well after the Orca anyway!)

oh, and anyone who thinks Alligators are hard, I've fed them pink marshmallows in the New Orleans swamps, yeah marshmallows. Couldn't manage a Haribo!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The tactical voting by FSU countries in the Eurovision Song Contest has more integrity than the voting here.
Dissaffected mouse, prawn and tall budgie fanboys voting against the true WHC (well after the Orca anyway!)

oh, and anyone who thinks Alligators are hard, I've fed them pink marshmallows in the New Orleans swamps, yeah marshmallows. Couldn't manage a Haribo!

The salt water crocodile is not an alligator.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The salt water crocodile is not an alligator.

Quite.

Or maybe we should be posting pictures of this to show the honey badger's general cuddlieness?

6a00d8346d963f69e200e553a81e178834-800wi.jpg

You can imagine the outrage from the HB fanboys, even though they are guilty of this themselves. Absolute double standards from NSC's sorest losers. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports