Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII: SEMI FINAL TWO***

Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The salt water crocodile is not an alligator.

er yeah, I know. It was in response the video of the python attacking an alligator (although that was posted by a Honey Badger fan dissing the Croc, so kinda backfired anyway!)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
For the connoisseurs amongst NSC :facepalm:
Capture.PNG

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A lot of very bitter, twisted, Mod-induced anti-badger voting going on today. This competition began to develop a sinister edge last year when the HB was denied his crown by some shameless last minute Mod intervention. Its got worse this year and supporters of the diminutive crustacean are clearly going large on the crocodile because they are so pissed off with the early and correct elimination of the prawn.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Fantastic result, glad to be the seconder of this worthy finalist. But it was never in doubt was it? A hard creature against a badger with glory hunting fans. #TeamCroc

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Bored of this sham now. Shall not be voting in any WHC polls until the entire competition is reevaluated. Perhaps needs a PDC style breakaway.

Totally agree with this - so the final is hippo vs crocodile - its pathetic.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A lot of very bitter, twisted, Mod-induced anti-badger voting going on today. This competition began to develop a sinister edge last year when the HB was denied his crown by some shameless last minute Mod intervention. Its got worse this year and supporters of the diminutive crustacean are clearly going large on the crocodile because they are so pissed off with the early and correct elimination of the prawn.

This. Questions need to be asked. This is reminding me more and more of the Soccer World Cup hosting competition for 2018 & 2022. In particular, I'd like to know what involvement the organisers have had with the animal rights group Viva:
http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...keep-these-wild-creatures-captive-418794.html

Is there any truth in the rumours of mods fraternising with the likes of Oddie, Packham & Backshall and receiving preferential treatment & favours for backing the Croc and Hippo? Are they receiving free passes at London Zoo and Longleat in exchange for favouring animals they exhibit?

Also, I have heard that Geordie hardman and serial crocodile skin wearer and enthusiast, Jimmy Nail, could have been contacted & antagonised by the Croc campaign via twitter. Threatening a national treasure over his innocent and fanatical support of crocodile farming (for clothing & accessories, not food) is just sick. There comes a point where people just take these things too far.

All I'm asking for is transparency. I have no evidence for any of this but firmly believe it could have happened.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I sense the sinister hand of the Illuminati manipulating events from afar.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
If you're talking about hard creatures, what's the point in having creatures who are top of food chain like the croc, what makes a creature hard is the fact it's small, but doesn't give a flying **** who it attacks....I'm ashamed to be involved with a competition where people vote for someone else just because they are bitter people! Whoever voted croc would most likely vote Qatar given the chance

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
If you're talking about hard creatures, what's the point in having creatures who are top of food chain like the croc, what makes a creature hard is the fact it's small, but doesn't give a flying **** who it attacks....I'm ashamed to be involved with a competition where people vote for someone else just because they are bitter people! Whoever voted croc would most likely vote Qatar given the chance

I usually equate small man syndrome with being a liability than with being hard. Or small creature syndrome in this case.

#TeamCroc

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This. Questions need to be asked. This is reminding me more and more of the Soccer World Cup hosting competition for 2018 & 2022. In particular, I'd like to know what involvement the organisers have had with the animal rights group Viva:
http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...keep-these-wild-creatures-captive-418794.html

Is there any truth in the rumours of mods fraternising with the likes of Oddie, Packham & Backshall and receiving preferential treatment & favours for backing the Croc and Hippo? Are they receiving free passes at London Zoo and Longleat in exchange for favouring animals they exhibit?

Also, I have heard that Geordie hardman and serial crocodile skin wearer and enthusiast, Jimmy Nail, could have been contacted & antagonised by the Croc campaign via twitter. Threatening a national treasure over his innocent and fanatical support of crocodile farming (for clothing & accessories, not food) is just sick. There comes a point where people just take these things too far.

All I'm asking for is transparency. I have no evidence for any of this but firmly believe it could have happened.

You never see a honey badger in a zoo do you? Too effing hard to be captured.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This has been an absolute disgrace, its a sham and a total fix - and also note the absence of Mod input now that they have manipulated the HB out of the picture. As others have said, there are strange subterranean forces at work here. I urge all HB fans to desist from voting in the final so that the winning animal wins with the fewest votes ever polled in the history of this increasingly ignominious competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here