Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want after Gus

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
David Platt has just resigned at Man City. Top level player, experienced coach, lot's of contacts, proably keen to show he can be a No.1. Might be from left field, but in many ways his appointment would be similar to the approach TB took when giving the reins to Gus.
Good call,I thought this yesterday when I heard he had left City.Bit of a gamble but could well pay off.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
David Platt has just resigned at Man City. Top level player, experienced coach, lot's of contacts, proably keen to show he can be a No.1. Might be from left field, but in many ways his appointment would be similar to the approach TB took when giving the reins to Gus.

Proven to be an absolutely useless manager and, by all accounts, a ****

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Would Chris Powell leave Charlton for us? I think not and whoever said Eddie Howe not a chance he will have a decent budget and a few bob to spend I think

Would love RDM but think he will be looking for a bigger job than us so if that's the case I to am liking what Rosler has been doing and if they lose to Yeovil might be worth Looking at

What about Gary Johnson of Yeovil himself.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Interesting people all touting Di Matteo.

He is a very good friend of Gus, and so whatever problems he has with the club, Di Matteo is likely to have been made aware of them.

Stuart Pearce is my choice. Thought to be leaving the Under-21s after this summer's Euros and heading back into club management.

Highly thought of as having improved a lot since taking the job 6 years ago, works brilliantly with young players, and craves a long term project.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Martinez for me, can't believe so few have mentioned him. Good football, loyal and has done well with very meagre resources.

And knows how to conduct himself in interviews !

Last edited:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Someone mntioned Rafa was looking for a project - We have the Spanish players ! Would he drop down a level though ? Could do a lot worse.

Then I could get so bored during the games that I could have a nap

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

a DEPRESSINGLY BAD IDEA

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sensible one would be Curbishley.

When you look at his management record, it is amazing at the 2 clubs he was at.

My heart want RDM cos it's flair n stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here