Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want after Gus

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Matteo or Curbishley.

Curbs would still want is to play it on the floor but would give is a bit more zeal and a plan b when needed. Only question would be his time out and scouting links now.

Matteo would be great but is he waiting for an opportunity on the prem?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Matteo or Curbishley.

Curbs would still want is to play it on the floor but would give is a bit more zeal and a plan b when needed. Only question would be his time out and scouting links now.

Matteo would be great but is he waiting for an opportunity on the prem?

Blinkinking I Phone!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think Di Matteo is realistic, he's been at the Amex for the last 2 matches (perhaps Gus told him he was considering moving on) plus there doesn't seem any genuine interest from Premier League clubs for his services.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I cannot believe people still mention Curbishley in these threads. He hasn't done this job for years, why on earth would anyone want him in charge?

Norwegian Seagull

Mar 18, 2008
Gol, Norway
Would certainly like to have him involved - for continuity and for the sake of our Spanish contingent.

Solksjaer as Manager and Calde as Assistant - that would do it for me...

I dont get all this solskjær crap. His team are bottom of the League here in Norway, and Norwegian top football is dire.

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
I dont get all this solskjær crap. His team are bottom of the League here in Norway, and Norwegian top football is dire.

Admittedly this season doesn't look great (although I don't know the circumstances). However he won the Norwegian League for the last 2 years, did a good job at Man Utd Reserves, has worked under the best that there is, young, ambitious etc. (but doesn't seem to have a massive ego)

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
David Platt has just resigned at Man City. Top level player, experienced coach, lot's of contacts, proably keen to show he can be a No.1. Might be from left field, but in many ways his appointment would be similar to the approach TB took when giving the reins to Gus.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
why has nobody suggested
David Platt
or Brian Kidd
or both

sorry already posted above

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Alex Ferguson seems to be at loose end these days,maybe he might fancy a couple more years,I mean he likes horse racing and all that and we have a racecourse almost next to the ground.Sorted.
If not then RDM.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Only Benitez for me. Anyone else would be a step down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here