Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"we scored 3, they scored 1, brighton take it up the bum"

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Apparently if we sing that song on the 31st, there will be arrests! Not sure if any of you actually complained to make this happen, but if you did then you are pathetic. Good luck to the police though, trying to arrest 18,000 people will be hard.

I should think so to!!!!

there's no difference to you lot calling us gay which = homophobic abuse!!

or us calling the likes of zaha or gardner a black ba*tard which = racial abuse!!

so expect to get arrested if you do the above!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We scored 1
They scored 3
Listen as the make their pleas
As we give it to them,give it to them hard,
for the rest of their lives,the're be fookin scarred!!!

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
...your average crowd for years was around 6,000...OH DEAR

In a ground that held 8500 and was a pretty horrible place to go and watch football I think that 70% average sounds pretty good. Selturd Krap manages 57% and that's giving tickets away. Having said that it is an even worse place than Withdean to go and watch football.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Desperate times...

sqcoq.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Funny how their crowds have dropped since around the end of August, then again I'd expect them start going back up again within a couple of years, or 18 months if parole is granted for good behaviour.

lol.... very subtle

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I normally wouldn't care about moronic chants by our opposition in all honesty... But before the recent game against them, watching a squad of what were presumably their 'top boys' marching along singing this... (the 5-0 version, which in fact I am happy has been replaced!) there was an edge of real viciousness to their brutish delivery that left a really unpleasant taste. I have never seen such frustrated, red-faced angry little men and unhappy violent-eyed scumbags in all my life. Ugly, ugly men to the last.

Most telling was the clear embarrassment of a young lady who walked with them as we caught eyes. Seriously she SQUIRMED with it... She understood the pathetic edge to it all. Your own understand you are little boys playing at men in a big boys gang. Wankers. Amusingly as they were herded round the back way (no jokes please I'm making a serious point) they ignored my brother and I who had unfortunately found ourselves on the grass verge - momentarily swallowed behind the frothy spittle-sea, enemy lines made up of impotent childish rage and right (you would think) in the line of fire... but they preferred to direct their attention to those out of reach on the raised walkway, jumping up at the walls and yelling various disgusting things at the albion fans and their children, who for the most part looked back with chortling disdain. Obviously palace's top lads were feeling very brave at the time, to choose an unreachable target.

Hardly any of them looked at us as the wretched gaggle sloped past. I presume, that you palace fans would say if there were no police they would have 'had' us. Another ironic triumph of terminology for the homo-erotic world of the 'hard' man. Either way, what a bunch of play acting pussies. Wrong place wrong time it would have been wouldn't it? Two of us against 200? Sounds the right numbers and I'm surprised no one bravely chose to throw a coin at us. Maybe they couldn't spare them.

But the song, as it goes, sung with sheer hatred, IS a PERFECT piece of menacing unpleasantness. Just the right measure and intent to be honestly disgusting. No wonder you pricks are so proud of it.

As we all know when we look at it seriously, Albion fans take most of these jibes with ironic humour and turn them around to self-deprecating effect. OK, that's fine - but discrimination is NOT relative and if you want to chant viciously about how much you implicitly hate homosexuals you want to go to a country where racism from the stands is still OK.

So OP - you are a f***ing stupid prick, f*** off.

Jan 4, 2012
I normally wouldn't care about moronic chants by our opposition in all honesty... But before the recent game against them, watching a squad of what were presumably their 'top boys' marching along singing this... (the 5-0 version, which in fact I am happy has been replaced!) there was an edge of real viciousness to their brutish delivery that left a really unpleasant taste. I have never seen such frustrated, red-faced angry little men and unhappy violent-eyed scumbags in all my life. Ugly, ugly men to the last.

Most telling was the clear embarrassment of a young lady who walked with them as we caught eyes. Seriously she SQUIRMED with it... She understood the pathetic edge to it all. Your own understand you are little boys playing at men in a big boys gang. Wankers. Amusingly as they were herded round the back way (no jokes please I'm making a serious point) they ignored my brother and I who had unfortunately found ourselves on the grass verge - momentarily swallowed behind the frothy spittle-sea, enemy lines made up of impotent childish rage and right (you would think) in the line of fire... but they preferred to direct their attention to those out of reach on the raised walkway, jumping up at the walls and yelling various disgusting things at the albion fans and their children the, who for the most part looked back with ironic disdain. Obviously they were feeling very brave at the time, to choose an unreachable target.

Hardly any of them looked at us as the wretched gaggle sloped past. I presume, that you palace fans would say if there were no police they would have 'had' us. Another ironic triumph of terminology for the homo-erotic world of the 'hard' man. Either way, what a bunch of play acting pussies. Wrong place wrong time it would have been wouldn't it? Two of us against 200? Sounds the right numbers and I'm surprised no one bravely chose to throw a coin at us. Maybe they couldn't spare them.

But the song, as it goes, sung with sheer hatred, IS a PERFECT piece of menacing unpleasantness. Just the right measure and intent to be honestly disgusting. No wonder you pricks are so proud of it.

As we all know when we look at it seriously, Albion fans take most of these jibes with ironic humour and turn them around to self-deprecating effect. OK, that's fine - but discrimination is NOT relative and if you want to chant viciously about how much you implicitly hate homosexuals you want to go to a country where racism from the stands is still OK.

So OP - you are a f***ing stupid prick, f*** off.

tl;dr but Im sure it was a cool story.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
cheers for answering my troll question, gold star for you.

Rule 1 of trolling- you don't actually say you are trolling; it renders the whole thing a bit pointless.
Rule 2- You have to actually wind people up, rather than just making yourself look like a nob.

As if you were fishing. You've just realised that you've made yourself look an absolute ****.
Have fun at school tomorrow Nige.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here