"we scored 3, they scored 1, brighton take it up the bum"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Desperate times...

sqcoq.jpg

You get a free U10 with a 2012/2013 season ticket? So aiming for a niche market it seems to boost attendances.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
cos 99.9% of people have a sense of humour that extends beyond Beavis and Butthead style kiddie shit humour.

This is true, but i made a point of saying your club/ fans if you like, are homophobic and are making up chants for the 31st as you no doubt have seen on your forum, why do you think your fans like doing this..Now i dont think this is kid shit humour just pure hatred for gays!!!!AND THE MOST WE DO IS SING ABOUT BOXING DAY, granted we do need some new songs

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
This is true, but i made a point of saying your club/ fans if you like, are homophobic and are making up chants for the 31st as you no doubt have seen on your forum, why do you think your fans like doing this..Now i dont think this is kid shit humour just pure hatred for gays!!!!AND THE MOST WE DO IS SING ABOUT BOXING DAY, granted we do need some new songs

I don't think they've got a hatred for gays, I think it's more a hatred for Brighton fans & they just use the gay thing to try and wind us up...... I couldn't give a shit tbh

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010

Hang on, My forum and My fans? Please explain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports