Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"we scored 3, they scored 1, brighton take it up the bum"

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
The irony being that if you DO get arrested, you are much more likely to be taken up the bum than your average Brighton fan. Best of luck with that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparently if we sing that song on the 31st, there will be arrests! Not sure if any of you actually complained to make this happen, but if you did then you are pathetic. Good luck to the police though, trying to arrest 18,000 people will be hard.

Ah well never mind. I think you will find the World has moved on since 1970 which seems to be the time you still live in ? Do you still throw Bananas on the pitch at Selhurst ? Times have changed. The pathetic song, hardly going to win Ivor Novell award for songwriting is it ?, is about 1 on the scale of homophobia, Brighton fans have to endure. Is it funny, possibly if you are 11, is it Homophobic yes.

Just try making up a different song without the tired, boring , pathetic homophobic drivel but I think is beyond you.

Last edited:

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
Wow, it is true, it is really easy to make you lot BITE on here.

So you must be really busy in your life if your on here trying to be hard in front of a computer screen, you probably only go to about 4 or 5 games a season (allbeit now your in a carling cup semi-final you'll put away your manchester united shirt and become a HUGE palace fan and go to the 'BIG' games)

How about you spend your sunday afternoon a bit more productivly like going to loot the nearest sports direct to you

D

Deleted member 22389

Apparently if we sing that song on the 31st, there will be arrests! Not sure if any of you actually complained to make this happen, but if you did then you are pathetic. Good luck to the police though, trying to arrest 18,000 people will be hard.

Thing is you keep coming on here winding things up. What's the point?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bum and one is an inexact rhyme. Poor effort. Only what I'd expect though.

Sing what you like we will still beat you on the 31st.

Better to go for a song that doesn't require a rhyme, so as to avoid any potential for embarrassment. I'm trying to think of a recent example.

Oh yes..

"You burned your own town
You burned your own town
You're so f***ing stupid
You burned your own town"

I think it went. Can't recall which club that was aimed at. Oh...hang on....

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Thing is you keep coming on here winding things up. What's the point?

He's unsure about his sexuality & wants to see if we really are all gay.... Why else would they keep coming on a forum full of people who "take it up the bum"

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

What I think is the sight of thousands of blokes in their 30's, 40's and 50's singing this together and not actually stopping to think at how stupid and brain dead they are is PATHETIC. I mean a 5 year old would be embarrassed at how f***ing juvenile it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here