Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"we scored 3, they scored 1, brighton take it up the bum"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I right in thinking that the only commercial premises in Croydon not to be smashed open and looted last summer were the local branch of Waterstone's and Selhurst Park?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
wow 3 whole pages!

Yes well done, will your fans still be asking 12 year old boys that are going to the match with their Dads if " he sucks his Dads cock " or " does your Dad f*** you up the arse ", nice, you must be very proud of yourself.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Better to go for a song that doesn't require a rhyme, so as to avoid any potential for embarrassment. I'm trying to think of a recent example.

Oh yes..

"You burned your own town
You burned your own town
You're so f***ing stupid
You burned your own town"

I think it went. Can't recall which club that was aimed at. Oh...hang on....

That's a good little ditty.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Am I right in thinking that the only commercial premises in Croydon not to be smashed open and looted last summer were the local branch of Waterstone's and Selhurst Park?

yeah nobody bothered with the palace trophy room. Why take the risk for an empty MFI cabinet and a pair of curtains

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Is the soup kitchen closed in Croydon this Afternoon? Nothing better to do? Nowhere to go? No friends to go to the park with - mummy busy sleeping with her brother?

Jog on scumbag!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find it very sad some Palace morons tarnish their club as I know there are loads of decent Palace fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here