Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"we scored 3, they scored 1, brighton take it up the bum"

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Funny how their crowds have dropped since around the end of August, then again I'd expect them start going back up again within a couple of years, or 18 months if parole is granted for good behaviour.
think they may be dropping again soon after this from palarce BBS about their version of 1901

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was a guest yesterday in one of these and it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at any event. I will start with the food. It was filthy and tasted worse than something I would expect to be served on a flight or even in prison. Not only was the food inedible it was also served at half time. We had specifically orderd it for before the game yet such was the poor and slow level of service we were forced to eat it, or shall I say leave it, at half time.

Moving on to the staff. Without sugar coating it they were as thick as two short planks. Now fair play I don't expect the service to be as good as at Wemberly or The Emirates for example but the rudness of the staff made me very angry. When out hoast, the bill payer, was asked to pay for the drinks consumed at the end of the game the women with the card machine thought it was ok to start BBMing her friends whilst this was taking place. Not only this but the way in which we are guests were adressed was equally appauling. No politness or anything of the sort. Instead we were adressed as though we were in some kind of gangster/'rude boy' street exchange.

Finally the stewarding. Due to the away fans being situated right by the so called family stand and boxes we were subjected to abuse throughout the game from the LCFC supporters. Now being from Block B and having just experienced the Millwall game two days before I am fully used to this. So when we scored and I gestured towards the away support I was shocked to have a steward come over and warn us to not act diffrently just because we were in a box. I then proceeded to reply and say I was only giving as good as I got. He then in no uncertain terms decided to offer me out. Furthermore, we were constantly watched over and not allowed to stand for more than 10 seconds. Even after Parr had scored and we were celebrating we were harrased and told to sit down once more.

All in all a horrible day out. Made me question why I, or any of my other friends, should give any more money to the club. The hoast for the day actually has previously invited me to the Vice Presidence lounge in the directors box before. The service there also used to be poor but after having been invited to the Millwall game I was suprised to see that, and the catering, had improved. This is why I was so shocked to see how poor yesterday was. Me and my friends all went away feeling a little pissed off and and let down. I have backed the club financially for near on a decade now. Now only being 21 that is alot of pocket money, christmas money and hard earnt money I have pumped into the club and yesterday I decided that I am not going to do this anymore. I really don't want to put any more money into the club after the way I and many other supporters (The HF) are treated by the club. Therefore I will not be renewing my ST next year.

Please CPFC2010 do not allow any other supporters to be hurt and let down as badly as I was yesterday.

Dougie's red and blue army

SUSD standing up for the cause.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
sorry, that might be a bit advanced. here:

babys_first_book_boys.jpg

as for the charming idea of yours that you are a 'troll'... well first of all well done for spouting off internet memes. you must be very proud of yourself! you f***ing tit.

second of all a troll is deliberately winding people up with an extreme opinion on something said troll feels neutral about, for the fun of the response. you cannot have it both ways, to come on here and whinge that they are taking away baby's favourite song and then parry responses with the fact you are 'fishing' or a 'troll'.

you aren't and you're not because you obviously care about the issue. if you didn't... you wouldn't be a true palace would you?! congrats, hoisted by your own sad terms! you f***ing fuckwit! ultimately you are an obvious sad act. the end. enjoy your life you pathetic palace titwank.

D

Deleted member 22389

I normally wouldn't care about moronic chants by our opposition in all honesty... But before the recent game against them, watching a squad of what were presumably their 'top boys' marching along singing this... (the 5-0 version, which in fact I am happy has been replaced!) there was an edge of real viciousness to their brutish delivery that left a really unpleasant taste. I have never seen such frustrated, red-faced angry little men and unhappy violent-eyed scumbags in all my life. Ugly, ugly men to the last.

Most telling was the clear embarrassment of a young lady who walked with them as we caught eyes. Seriously she SQUIRMED with it... She understood the pathetic edge to it all. Your own understand you are little boys playing at men in a big boys gang. Wankers. Amusingly as they were herded round the back way (no jokes please I'm making a serious point) they ignored my brother and I who had unfortunately found ourselves on the grass verge - momentarily swallowed behind the frothy spittle-sea, enemy lines made up of impotent childish rage and right (you would think) in the line of fire... but they preferred to direct their attention to those out of reach on the raised walkway, jumping up at the walls and yelling various disgusting things at the albion fans and their children, who for the most part looked back with chortling disdain. Obviously palace's top lads were feeling very brave at the time, to choose an unreachable target.

Hardly any of them looked at us as the wretched gaggle sloped past. I presume, that you palace fans would say if there were no police they would have 'had' us. Another ironic triumph of terminology for the homo-erotic world of the 'hard' man. Either way, what a bunch of play acting pussies. Wrong place wrong time it would have been wouldn't it? Two of us against 200? Sounds the right numbers and I'm surprised no one bravely chose to throw a coin at us. Maybe they couldn't spare them.

But the song, as it goes, sung with sheer hatred, IS a PERFECT piece of menacing unpleasantness. Just the right measure and intent to be honestly disgusting. No wonder you pricks are so proud of it.

You got it one. Sums them up perfectly.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
We scored 1
They scored 3
Listen as the make their pleas
As we give it to them,give it to them hard,
for the rest of their lives,the're be fookin scarred!!!

They scored three, we scored one.

but they'll always be thieving pikey scum.

D

Deleted member 22389

"there was an edge of real viciousness to their brutish delivery that left a really unpleasant taste"

Exactly my thoughts. It's an unpleasant taste that need to leaves football. Like most of us I hope, when the match is finished regardless of result, we all go home quietly and we don't use a rivals club to channel anger and hatred towards a particular group of people. The sooner these people and the crap that follows them leaves the football, the better. It's been wrong for a long long time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They scored three, we scored one.

but they'll always be thieving pikey scum.

Like it-

Ps i have used some elements for my "double A" side ...

Here goes

They scored 3,
We scored 1,
We'll still have them on the run,
Cause they are the Palace,Palace "Pikey" Scum,
Watch them thieving F*ckers run!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Give us a.......P............I.........K............E.................Y...................................what have you got? Palace ha ha ha,Palace ha ha ha...........

God i feel like an eight year old this afternoon

Jan 12, 2012
I feel i really must say sorry on behalf of all decent Palace fans to this childish,outdated,homophobic chanting aimed at you.
You are justified in coming back with your pikie,looting,chavvy,immigrant caravan dwelling comments. Abuse in any shape or form is wrong,be it racial,homophobic or any other,but dont play the victim all the time, its a 2 way street.
If this chanting continues on the 31st, i'll make sure i point them out to the police for you,hows that ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I feel i really must say sorry on behalf of all decent Palace fans to this childish,outdated,homophobic chanting aimed at you.
You are justified in coming back with your pikie,looting,chavvy,immigrant caravan dwelling comments. Abuse in any shape or form is wrong,be it racial,homophobic or any other,but dont play the victim all the time, its a 2 way street.
If this chanting continues on the 31st, i'll make sure i point them out to the police for you,hows that ?

Do what you like,i expect no favours and will give none..............

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Why is it trolling for the Palace to suggest that they're going to sing homophobic songs en masse?

Be our guests! If you want to sing racist tunes as well, then go ahead. If you want to invade the pitch a few times as well, feel free. And you'd be welcome to throw missiles on the pitch too.

I mean, why coudl that possibly be a bad idea?

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
OP clearly doesn't understand the concepts of fishing or biting. He's behaving like Jay from the Inbetweeners, trying to impress, but being thoroughly de-constructed by his (more intelligent and not holding views based in the seventies) peers.

Cool analogy, bro.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Grass up your own fans against Brighton......... think your life expectancy will be less than Albion fans sitting in the home ends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here