Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for an AWAY end (Poll)

An AWAY END

• Yes, put them all in one section

Votes: 105 63.3%
  • No, I like spending time filtering out boring one-sided posts.

Votes: 61 36.7%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

No because with a fifth columnist, quisling such as yourself you would say that as the palace "inside man".

Having said that maybe a poll should be conducted in the summer and not close to a derby game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Even on this thread, the pro-Away Enders can't agree what that actually means. Does it mean...

- All away fans when registering on NSC are given access only to an away end?
If so, how are we supposed to recognise them?
Do 'good' away fans get given full access at some later stage if they prove their worth?
If so, when is that judgement made?

- Away fans when registering on NSC are given full access, but restricted to an away end if they prove to be troublesome?
Who draws the line where troublesome really is?
Why should troublesome Albion fans be banned completely, whilst troublesome away fans still get to use the site in some capacity - isn't that the positive discrimination people are complaining about?

- What happens to a 'decent' thread on the main board that gets tainted by a troublesome away fan? Does it get moved to the away end too?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
BBS seems a good board.

General
BHA
Away

Mods can then move if needed.

Be troublesome at the beginning but with good moderation the boundaries would be quickly established

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Frankly I'm shocked at how utterly vile some of you are being to your mods. Mods don't get a penny, they spend their free time trying to make the site clear of trolls and to keep it working like clockwork. Want to know why there are so many Palace fans on this board 'infecting it'? It's because you idiots make so many damn threads about us. Frankly if you stopped making so many threads about us we'd all filter away. Now personally I think your mods do a pretty good job. I went a bit far a few weeks back and I got a courteous warning from El Presidente explaining exactly what I did wrong. That's good modding so show them a bit more love eh?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It sometimes makes me wonder how people cope in real life when they get so upset about people giving a different opinion about their football team on the internet. Keep NSC open to all; it's what makes it such a good forum. It's easy enough to ban people if they write anything that breaks the rules that apply to all posters, not just non BHA fans.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
It sometimes makes me wonder how people cope in real life when they get so upset about people giving a different opinion about their football team on the internet. Keep NSC open to all; it's what makes it such a good forum. It's easy enough to ban people if they write anything that breaks the rules that apply to all posters, not just non BHA fans.

Absolutely.

f*** me some people need to grow a pair.

"The nasty boys from Palace are being horrid to me, I'm off to tell teacher" or in this case a mod.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Exactly.

f*** em, shove the tossers in an Away end like BBS so we can pop in and poke them with a stick every once in a while.

I know Bozza wants to keep them because you will lose the decent ones but there is only one decent one, Little Al, and he rarely posts now, probably emarrased by the UTTER drivel posted by the rest of them.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Even on this thread, the pro-Away Enders can't agree what that actually means. Does it mean...

- All away fans when registering on NSC are given access only to an away end?
If so, how are we supposed to recognise them?
Do 'good' away fans get given full access at some later stage if they prove their worth?
If so, when is that judgement made?

- Away fans when registering on NSC are given full access, but restricted to an away end if they prove to be troublesome?
Who draws the line where troublesome really is?
Why should troublesome Albion fans be banned completely, whilst troublesome away fans still get to use the site in some capacity - isn't that the positive discrimination people are complaining about?

- What happens to a 'decent' thread on the main board that gets tainted by a troublesome away fan? Does it get moved to the away end too?

Ban the 'away fan' from the main board, if he wants to 'discuss' the topic in question he could always start a similar one in the 'Away End'

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Frankly I'm shocked at how utterly vile some of you are being to your mods. Mods don't get a penny, they spend their free time trying to make the site clear of trolls and to keep it working like clockwork. Want to know why there are so many Palace fans on this board 'infecting it'? It's because you idiots make so many damn threads about us. Frankly if you stopped making so many threads about us we'd all filter away. Now personally I think your mods do a pretty good job. I went a bit far a few weeks back and I got a courteous warning from El Presidente explaining exactly what I did wrong. That's good modding so show them a bit more love eh?

Can't disagree with that.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Bollocks. You can't have it both ways. Either you say it's a free for all on here (as you are doing) and then let us abuse the Palace c*nts who come on here with the sole intention of pissing around or you do your job properly and stop them from c*nting the board up in the first place.

So what's it to be?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Leave it as it is.

If you can't take a bit of banter, then you really are a sensitive soul. (the BBS won't let us post on their main board, a decision that IMO shows them to be rather insecure and IMO a bit pathetic)

If the palace fans get out of hand the mods will ban them, alternatively if you really can't handle it, put Palace fans on ignore.

There are some decent Palace fans on here, yes, a few trolls too, but isn't that just a reflection of the real world'.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Seems to have been a lot less stick flying about than I through there would be?
Enjoy the banter for the fun it's men't to be?
Vile posters from any club should be banned as the are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here