Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for an AWAY end (Poll)

An AWAY END

• Yes, put them all in one section

Votes: 105 63.3%
  • No, I like spending time filtering out boring one-sided posts.

Votes: 61 36.7%

• Total voters

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nothing worse than a precious "you can't post here, post on the away section" pathetic really, if you can't take the banter don't give it. If the post is homophobic/racist etc then report it.

Keep NSC the way it is, now that the match is over it will calm down again so those posters who can't cope can post easily again.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The situation is best solved with a Rivalry sub-forum.

Here, Albion fans can bait Palace fans. Palace fans can bait Albion fans.

For everything else, everyone can post on The Big Board. Problem solved.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Some of you are reacting like babies to the Palace fans who , predictably, will come on here to give you grief after the game. That's what the rivalry should be all about, give and take in equal measure.
For those who have put on ignore all the Palace "trolls", just remember this, come next March, if you keep 11 men on the pitch and we don't cheat, you might want to give it back .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Some of you are reacting like babies to the Palace fans who , predictably, will come on here to give you grief after the game. That's what the rivalry should be all about, give and take in equal measure.
For those who have put on ignore all the Palace "trolls", just remember this, come next March, if you keep 11 men on the pitch and we don't cheat, you might want to give it back .

I quite agree. This forum has been strange recently, and very unimpressive in content.

We can have it all our own way, Brighton fans.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Spot on. Those Brighton wimps (can't call them fans) calling for an away end are a cringing embarrassment to NSC and the club (and there are some names that crop up in favour of a Away End that surprise me as I thought they had a bit more about them. I'm sure some it is simply frustration that, despite our fantastic ground, marvellous attendances, yada yada yada, Palace are STILL better than us. Still embarrassing though).

IF we ever manage to beat you again they will be the first to ask 'where are all the Palace fans?', as naturally and understandably only a few of you will turn up on here to take your lumps. They will also moan about the BBS and how all their gloating "Ha ha we beat you scum!" threads are corralled into one ignorable area.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Spot on. Those Brighton wimps (can't call them fans) calling for an away end are a cringing embarrassment to NSC and the club (and there are some names that crop up in favour of a Away End that surprise me as I thought they had a bit more about them. I'm sure some it is simply frustration that, despite our fantastic ground, marvellous attendances, yada yada yada, Palace are STILL better than us. Still embarrassing though).

IF we ever manage to beat you again they will be the first to ask 'where are all the Palace fans?', as naturally and understandably only a few of you will turn up on here to take your lumps. They will also moan about the BBS and how all their gloating "Ha ha we beat you scum!" threads are corralled into one ignorable area.

What a night that was. What time did I get in ?

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
YES

..... But the moderators won't listen. That's why more of us have moved over to Seagulls Chat.

Far more professional, updated, 21st century & friendlier than NSC these days, without the away fans on the main site.
Check it out.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
YES

..... But the moderators won't listen. That's why more of us have moved over to Seagulls Chat.

Far more professional, updated, 21st century & friendlier than NSC these days, without the away fans on the main site.
Check it out.

I have checked it out, and like brightonfans.com it's not for me; it's like a vicar's tea party with everybody politely handing round plates of cucumber sandwiches. However your point is valid, some people prefer that environment and it means there is a BHA forum that DOES have an away end for people who want one and think it makes a site better. Maybe some more people should post on there?

I dunno it's like having a girlfriend who says "I like you just as you are! Now change."

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
YES

Check it out.

How dull

NSC is the most popular football forum in The World via Tapatalk out of 792 & I looked for the one above & went down to about number 100 & gave up when it had to be further below the mighty Barrow AFC forum
Changing the most popular & interesting forum in the World ain't going to happen no matter how many childish, weak, lily livered requests are made. If it ain't broke....
Why not revel in the fact that some Palace fans spend more time on an Albion forum than watching their own team play football every fortnight

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
YES

Check it out.

Why are you still here then? Close the door on your way out.

(Infraction duly added, for spamming)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here