Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for an AWAY end (Poll)

An AWAY END

• Yes, put them all in one section

Votes: 105 63.3%
  • No, I like spending time filtering out boring one-sided posts.

Votes: 61 36.7%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
YES

..... But the moderators won't listen. That's why more of us have moved over to Seagulls Chat.

Far more professional, updated, 21st century & friendlier than NSC these days, without the away fans on the main site.
Check it out.
Too funny. There are only about six people on there and that is because it is shit.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I voted 'no' because i quite like reading some of the scums infantile attempts at being witty, sarcastic, or humorous. If people get bored with there ramblings just hit the ignore option. But there are a few palace posters on here that are good for this forum.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
YES

..... But the moderators won't listen. That's why more of us have moved over to Seagulls Chat.

Far more professional, updated, 21st century & friendlier than NSC these days, without the away fans on the main site.
Check it out.

The one that looks like the clubs website and contains numberous copywrite issues you mean

Dec 29, 2011
[MENTION=21699]DBL[/MENTION] you're the biggest **** on this board, if Seagulls Chat has dragged you away from this forum then I guess it's done one good thing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
YES

Check it out.

So friendly that Seagulls Chat

1) Threatened legal action against NSC
2) Tried to have NSP closed down by going to the ISP

Funny type of friendship if you ask me.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
A quick glance suggests some of those wanting an away section are recent(ish) arrivals. Perhaps the solution is for a JCL Section? :wink:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
If Brighton win the Palace stay away and we can't gloat. If Palace do well the board is infested with gloating, boring Palace fans who spout the same shit time after time. Enough is enough, time for an away end so we don't have to filter out half the posts that have no content and are just bigging up Palace.

Was this site up and running the last time you beat us :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just wanted to say a warm 'thankyou' to El Presidente for banning me for four days for (according to him) my post no.69 on this thread in reply to Acker. Seemed a bit harsh to me, but what else can you expect from him.....?

Might have expected it as an extreme measure because I replied to that other closet Crystal Palace supporter , Titanic, in fairly laymans language....but hey ho.

I note that the BBS forum now has a 13 page vitriolic attack on Bozza (NSC bullying again)....perhaps if he had heeded the advice of many, this would not have arisen. Perhaps if had reigned Titanic in with his encouragement of Palace trolls......this may well not have happened.

There is very little I like about Crystal Palace or their dreadfully boring forum (CPFC BBS), but it does appear to make eminent sense to follow their example with new posters. Once you register it can take 2-3 days to be 'approved' and then your first few posts are vetted before being allowed to appear on their forum. Behave yourself.....and therafter your posts will appear instantly. Act like a pratt/troll (or say anything remotely offensive to their moderator James....very odd chap)and ......and you are removed to an 'away' section.

Could have saved so much aggro and unnecessary abuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here