Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for an AWAY end (Poll)

An AWAY END

• Yes, put them all in one section

Votes: 105 63.3%
  • No, I like spending time filtering out boring one-sided posts.

Votes: 61 36.7%

• Total voters

Dec 29, 2011
If Brighton win the Palace stay away and we can't gloat. If Palace do well the board is infested with gloating, boring Palace fans who spout the same shit time after time. Enough is enough, time for an away end so we don't have to filter out half the posts that have no content and are just bigging up Palace.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Time to BAN the Palace c**ts

Will our Palace sympathising mods have the balls though?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Too many closet palace fans for mods, well done Bozza

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
To be fair, I don't mind some of the Palace posters who give good opinions for their side. A bit of information from other fans is never a bad thing.

I can see why you're going to be sore tonight - one of those days where everything went wrong. The good thing about the Champ is that the games come thick and fast.

Dec 29, 2011
I can see why you're going to be sore tonight - one of those days where everything went wrong. The good thing about the Champ is that the games come thick and fast.

It's not about being sore it's about the amount of Palace fans that have infested the board since your ran began. It's petty and boring. I say ban all Palace fans that joined after September 2012, at least then we know the ones before have a decent chance of being good posters and not just trolls.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Busy time in store for the mods tonight.

Can Bozza claim that there's another Apple product launch and shut the site down accordingly?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's going to be noisy on NSC tonight...

Hope the mods are up for it (unlike the team).

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
It's not about being sore it's about the amount of Palace fans that have infested the board since your ran began. It's petty and boring. I say ban all Palace fans that joined after September 2012, at least then we know the ones before have a decent chance of being good posters and not just trolls.

Phew.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

We have banned many Palace trolls in the last few weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here