Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official ***Palace will blow it thread***

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
It's all very petty bickering about spelling & grammer thou lads, after all the written word is meant to communicate to each other, as long as someone gets their message across to another person then it's job done.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Another week of not blowing it .

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Another week of not blowing it .

Fair play so far.

I guess the key is when you do lose one or two games what the reaction is. Because we know only too well how a great run can turn on its head. I will also be interested to see what strength indepth you have. Murray is one yellow off a band, so injury or suspension will be interesting.

I remember last season after about fifteen games you were right up there but then dropped like a stone... A long way to go, but I am just pleased we are in the same division on equally ground at last.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I can't see Palace selling Zaha (or any of their main players) in January so they must be in with a good shout of promotion. They seemed to have remained injury and suspension free - should these two factures come into play later in the season it will be interesting to see how they cope - not sure they have the depth of squad that some others at the top have.

The pressure of being at the top for a long period can also weigh down some teams - Southampton nearly dropped into the playoffs last season after leading the pack for most of the season. Really looking forward to the 1st December as we seem to be coming into form as well.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I can't see Palace selling Zaha (or any of their main players) in January so they must be in with a good shout of promotion. They seemed to have remained injury and suspension free - should these two factures come into play later in the season it will be interesting to see how they cope - not sure they have the depth of squad that some others at the top have.

The pressure of being at the top for a long period can also weigh down some teams - Southampton nearly dropped into the playoffs last season after leading the pack for most of the season. Really looking forward to the 1st December as we seem to be coming into form as well.

We have been lucky regarding injuries ( bar McCarthy and Williams) and suspensions so far.
We'll be missing KG to the Africans cup, which will be a big blow because he has been superb, but our. Injured players should be available by then.
I've no doubt that Holloway will strenghen the squad during the window.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
We have been lucky regarding injuries ( bar McCarthy and Williams) and suspensions so far.
We'll be missing KG to the Africans cup, which will be a big blow because he has been superb, but our. Injured players should be available by then.

I wonder is Zaha might still go off to play for the Ivory Coast? Serious question, as watching that piece on The Football League show, he clearly hadn't made up his mind then. I appreciate that he's since been called up, and played for the senior squad, but still no confirmation that he's committed to England.

Personally I hope not as I want the best for the England team and for England to have the best young players to chose from.

Having come here when he was four, I'm sure that he feels much more English than from the ivory Coast. how much French does he speak?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I wonder is Zaha might still go off to play for the Ivory Coast? Serious question, as watching that piece on The Football League show, he clearly hadn't made up his mind then. I appreciate that he's since been called up, and played for the senior squad, but still no confirmation that he's committed to England.

Personally I hope not as I want the best for the England team and for England to have the best young players to chose from.

Having come here when he was four, I'm sure that he feels much more English than from the ivory Coast. how much French does he speak?

He speaks fluent Croydish !
He can't see him making that decision yet, he needs to think how it will affect his future career.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
By the time we meet on Dec 1st the Holloway honeymoon will be over-

I accept my fete,now fate (c/o [MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] ) and will bounce this thread myself if palace go up.

You didn't go on the BBS and put the 'Official Palace relegation' thread that is now biting 'whomever' on the arse, did you?

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012

I've heard rumour they are looking at strenghtening with Will Buckley & Charlie Austin? Any truth in that & if so isn't it going to get pretty crowded up front.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You didn't go on the BBS and put the 'Official Palace relegation' thread that is now biting 'whomever' on the arse, did you?

I only go on BBS in a "read only" type of way and have never posted on there,although read only certainly makes ones eyes weep,the place is totally anti Brighton.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I will continue to bounce this thread all season-

It will remain on page 1

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Heres some good news for Palace fans: This board was awash with Saints wont go up threads all of last season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Heres some good news for Palace fans: This board was awash with Saints wont go up threads all of last season.

Go play with Pompey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here