Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official ***Palace will blow it thread***

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I agree m8 brighton will finish above us and we do have a shite team also holloway will leave in march,just to keep you lot happy

I never said he would leave, but he will try and change the way you play as he believes in midfielders which I think will unsettle the side. 5 games ago Brighton were ahead so me suggesting that in 30 games time it will be back how it was isn't such a ridiculous suggestion.

I'll await the thread being bounced at an appropriate time

Loyalist-eagle-73

Nov 11, 2012
Belfast ,Ulster
I didn't say you did,I said he would leave in march just to keep you lot happy,so just keep dreaming those brighton dreams
I never said he would leave, but he will try and change the way you play as he believes in midfielders which I think will unsettle the side. 5 games ago Brighton were ahead so me suggesting that in 30 games time it will be back how it was isn't such a ridiculous suggestion.

I'll await the thread being bounced at an appropriate time

Loyalist-eagle-73

Nov 11, 2012
Belfast ,Ulster
Think i'll get one of those phone's with a spellchecker just for you,just so you can keep me right on my grammar and punctuation,nothing like a online tutor to keep you right on forum's,but in all honesty if i want your help i'll ask for it.so can we dispense with the bollock's on how good your grammar is compared to mine,Because if that's really all you have to offer you really have nothing do you,O wait, i bet you were one off those kid's at school that always got bullied and slapped by the other kids because you where the school geek or something like that,bet ya!!,your one of those specky wearing geeks that plays on his wee ps3 or xbox 360 or with all your wee online friends correcting them on there speech or some shit like that,and judging by the way you do correct thing's,make's me think your obsessed by grammar, I'm gona take a shot in the dark on this and please correct me if i'm wrong here but i bet your a manager or work in media maybe design ,I myself am but a humble joiner so i use number's and angles all day to earn my corn,But you have this thing about grammar which make's me think, that's what you do for a living,me it wasn't my strong point but what i do know has got me by the last 39years, cant hang a door with words,horses for courses shall we say. so back to you please feel free to correct any of my mispronuciation's or any other word that seem's to keep you awake .
It's not the best we can do, but we started with the easiest. Plus, it's rather easy to type on a phone, unless you need a stylus? Plus, with spellcheck/autocorrect that's really not an excuse anymore.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Think i'll get one of those phone's with a spellchecker just for you,just so you can keep me right on my grammar and punctuation,nothing like a online tutor to keep you right on forum's,but in all honesty if i want your help i'll ask for it.so can we dispense with the bollock's on how good your grammar is compared to mine,Because if that's really all you have to offer you really have nothing do you,O wait, i bet you were one off those kid's at school that always got bullied and slapped by the other kids because you where the school geek or something like that,bet ya!!,your one of those specky wearing geeks that plays on his wee ps3 or xbox 360 or with all your wee online friends correcting them on there speech or some shit like that,and judging by the way you do correct thing's,make's me think your obsessed by grammar, I'm gona take a shot in the dark on this and please correct me if i'm wrong here but i bet your a manager or work in media maybe design ,I myself am but a humble joiner so i use number's and angles all day to earn my corn,But you have this thing about grammar which make's me think, that's what you do for a living,me it wasn't my strong point but what i do know has got me by the last 39years, cant hang a door with words,horses for courses shall we say. so back to you please feel free to correct any of my mispronuciation's or any other word that seem's to keep you awake .

Were you born a twat or do you work at it?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Just seen your profile, i see your interests are masturbation and you have a cheek to call me a twat when your clearly a wanker nuff said,now breeze on there child,and ask your ma are my boots still under her bed

Sorry if this has already been said before, but how do you spell 'Belfast'? You are clearly on a wind-up, surely no one who has the name 'Loyalist-eagle-73' would be that fick as to spell it wrong. Surely?

But then I guess, if you forget to put your boots back on, when leaving a house after having sex with his mum, you ain't the full ticket.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just seen your profile, i see your interests are masturbation and you have a cheek to call me a twat when your clearly a wanker nuff said,now breeze on there child,and ask your ma are my boots still under her bed

Must have taken literally months for you to join NSC, what with having to remember your email address and everything :lolol:

Are you seaside's even less intelligent brother?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think that they'll blow it. 4-5 weeks of good results could be defined as a purple patch, but they've been getting results since early September against decent teams as well as weaker teams. I wouldn't put put money on them finishing in the top 2, but I'd be very surprised if they're not close.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Begrudging congratulations to Zaha for getting selected for England but unfortunately for our Palarse friends I think this is the end of his love affair with Palarse and will see him move to the Premiership. Being picked from the championship to join the England squad is a rare thing and it will open his eyes to what he can have but as we all know Championship players (for any team) will not be picked for meaningful squads and once their heads have been turned they always want more.
As to their season it wont last this is the Championship but they wont fall like a stone either.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Begrudging congratulations to Zaha for getting selected for England but unfortunately for our Palarse friends I think this is the end of his love affair with Palarse and will see him move to the Premiership. Being picked from the championship to join the England squad is a rare thing and it will open his eyes to what he can have but as we all know Championship players (for any team) will not be picked for meaningful squads and once their heads have been turned they always want more.
As to their season it wont last this is the Championship but they wont fall like a stone either.

Not a bad post,Its way to early to say if we'll stay in the hunt but we're still missing young Williams, who tore Bha defenders apart on the wing at the Amex last Sept,
a good bench and squad so who knows??? we might just surprise everyone :)

Amazes me how many Palace threads get started on NSC!! Clearly your all bitter and jealous of us at the moment, We've beaten every relegated team two of them away! and Won 5 or the last 6 aways on top of the league on merit yet according you lot only a few months ago we were rubbish with an inferior squad and going in to L1!

Now where's those W@nker smileys gone?

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Palace supporter here in peace ffs,
What makes you so sure that zaha will go in january,dougie said it and holloway has said it that the boy is going nowhere,zaha himself as said he is happy at palace,
Now!!,after watching the holloway interview on are club website he clearly stated that zaha is going nowhere in january,and its just media speculation (his own words to the media)
Look lets just get this straight!!wilfried zaha is not going nowhere,he's not going anywhere hes playing in palace's first team,and he's playing so well that other people might like him,they havn't phone up yet its not a done deal!!!because its not gona happen,Its speculation,so your fulling that speculation so i would like you to just damped it Down,Look the boy is in are first team,we're winning matches thats where he's need's to be.

Make from it what you will,but zaha's not going this year weed fans,ask your self a question why would palace sell him?,and dont be saying we need the money, palace are not that bad off, although some of you think different,The 20million placed on zaha was is a deterrent to other team's who want his signature AND YES if a plastic team placed a 20million bid cpfc2010 would be foolish not to take it,just look a utd and the ronaldo deal they said he's not for sale but when a 80million offer came calling he was off,did utd need the money or was is forward planning???.
So please weed stop with all this bullshit talking about zaha this and zaha that ffs.he's staying this season so just fu-ckin live with it,Its a sad state of affairs that you lot think he's the only player on are team at the minute that can score a few goals,and by us losings him in the january window will sink us,no one player is bigger than the team,we have other players that score too or are you so blinded by your jealousy of are team and the insecurity of your own team at the moment to grind out wins against team's you should be beating.
You talk about what if zaha wasn't there?? who would palace have to score,i,ll tell you, The rest off are team,you can spend millions on player's, But you can't buy what we have at the minute,And that's team spirit.Granted are run will end, But fu-ck me!! what a ride its gona be untill that game.
O'ahy who's bangin the goals in for you at the moment,if they got injured or dropped form what would happen then, CMS and Dobbie to name a few...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We will smash the stinking inbreds on Dec 1st

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
O wait, i bet you were one off those kid's at school that always got bullied and slapped by the other kids because you where the school geek or something like that,bet ya!!

your one of those specky wearing geeks that plays on his wee ps3 or xbox 360 or with all your wee online friends correcting them on there speech or some shit like that,and judging by the way you do correct thing's,make's me think your obsessed by grammar, I'm gona take a shot in the dark on this and please correct me if i'm wrong here but i bet your a manager or work in media maybe design ,I myself am but a humble joiner so i use number's and angles all day to earn my corn,But you have this thing about grammar which make's me think, that's what you do for a living,me it wasn't my strong point but what i do know has got me by the last 39years, cant hang a door with words,horses for courses shall we say. so back to you please feel free to correct any of my mispronuciation's or any other word that seem's to keep you awake .

Oddly enough, i am a website designer so having good spelling isn't the most crucial facet of my job but it does come in handy. So while you deal in angles to make your money, i deal in grammar and spelling to convey my ideas and opinions. It bleeds into every facet of my life and i'm not going to apologise to you for that.

Also, as you seem willing to allow me to correct your grammar in the future then i might do, cheers :) But first i'm off to close a contract, using the grammar and spelling skills i have that help me to do so. Horses for courses, as you say.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It won't last forever

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
oddly enough, i am a website designer so having good spelling isn't the most crucial facet of my job but it does come in handy. So while you deal in angles to make your money, i deal in grammar and spelling to convey my ideas and opinions. It bleeds into every facet of my life and i'm not going to apologise to you for that.

Also, as you seem willing to allow me to correct your grammar in the future then i might do, cheers :) but first i'm off to close a contract, using the grammar and spelling skills i have that help me to do so. Horses for courses, as you say.

i,i,i,i ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here