Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official ***Palace will blow it thread***

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
When Zaha does go for approx £10m in Jan I suspect Holloway will raid his old club for Ince for roughly £5m, plough £2m back into the club and spend £3m on another central defender or left back with proven Prem experience. Just my prediction of course.
I know nothing.

Zaha will go; but sadly I don't think it will make much of a difference if they land someone like Ince to replace him. He's a top player. If I was Holloway, that's what I'd do.

Can see us going for Ince if Zaha goes at the end of the season.
Don't think Ince will be £5 mill though, I thought he was in his final year of his contract ?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can see us going for Ince if Zaha goes at the end of the season.
Don't think Ince will be £5 mill though, I thought he was in his final year of his contract ?
. Delusional unlike palace ince is heading to the premier league

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not delusional, you're forgetting the Holloway factor.

Is that another newfangled STD you lot have contracted?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ok name me one player of ince calibre palace have signed in the last five years?

If Zaha is sold at the end of the season, why would it not be possible ?
It's all hypothetical though isn't it ? Hopefully Zaha would stay.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If Zaha is sold at the end of the season, why would it not be possible ?
It's all hypothetical though isn't it ? Hopefully Zaha would stay.

Because like zaha ince has ambition which is why they will both jump on the first offer to the premier league

Loyalist-eagle-73

Nov 11, 2012
Belfast ,Ulster
Palace supporter here in peace ffs,
What makes you so sure that zaha will go in january,dougie said it and holloway has said it that the boy is going nowhere,zaha himself as said he is happy at palace,
Now!!,after watching the holloway interview on are club website he clearly stated that zaha is going nowhere in january,and its just media speculation (his own words to the media)
Look lets just get this straight!!wilfried zaha is not going nowhere,he's not going anywhere hes playing in palace's first team,and he's playing so well that other people might like him,they havn't phone up yet its not a done deal!!!because its not gona happen,Its speculation,so your fulling that speculation so i would like you to just damped it Down,Look the boy is in are first team,we're winning matches thats where he's need's to be.

Make from it what you will,but zaha's not going this year weed fans,ask your self a question why would palace sell him?,and dont be saying we need the money, palace are not that bad off, although some of you think different,The 20million placed on zaha was is a deterrent to other team's who want his signature AND YES if a plastic team placed a 20million bid cpfc2010 would be foolish not to take it,just look a utd and the ronaldo deal they said he's not for sale but when a 80million offer came calling he was off,did utd need the money or was is forward planning???.
So please weed stop with all this bullshit talking about zaha this and zaha that ffs.he's staying this season so just fu-ckin live with it,Its a sad state of affairs that you lot think he's the only player on are team at the minute that can score a few goals,and by us losings him in the january window will sink us,no one player is bigger than the team,we have other players that score too or are you so blinded by your jealousy of are team and the insecurity of your own team at the moment to grind out wins against team's you should be beating.
You talk about what if zaha wasn't there?? who would palace have to score,i,ll tell you, The rest off are team,you can spend millions on player's, But you can't buy what we have at the minute,And that's team spirit.Granted are run will end, But fu-ck me!! what a ride its gona be untill that game.
O'ahy who's bangin the goals in for you at the moment,if they got injured or dropped form what would happen then, CMS and Dobbie to name a few...

Palace won't go up. When Zaha jumps ship in January they will only go one way.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
What makes you so sure that zaha will go in january,dougie said it and holloway has said it that the boy is going nowhere,zaha himself as said he is happy at palace,
Now!!,after watching the holloway interview on are club website he clearly stated that zaha is going nowhere in january,and its just media speculation (his own words to the media)
Look lets just get this straight!!wilfried zaha is not going nowhere,he's not going anywhere hes playing in palace's first team,and he's playing so well that other people might like him,they havn't phone up yet its not a done deal!!!because its not gona happen,Its speculation,so your fulling that speculation so i would like you to just damped it Down,Look the boy is in are first team,we're winning matches thats where he's need's to be.

Make from it what you will,but zaha's not going this year weed fans,ask your self a question why would palace sell him?,and dont be saying we need the money, palace are not that bad off, although some of you think different,The 20million placed on zaha was is a deterrent to other team's who want his signature AND YES if a plastic team placed a 20million bid cpfc2010 would be foolish not to take it,just look a utd and the ronaldo deal they said he's not for sale but when a 80million offer came calling he was off,did utd need the money or was is forward planning???.
So please weed stop with all this bullshit talking about zaha this and zaha that ffs.he's staying this season so just fu-ckin live with it,Its a sad state of affairs that you lot think he's the only player on are team at the minute that can score a few goals,and by us losings him in the january window will sink us,no one player is bigger than the team,we have other players that score too or are you so blinded by your jealousy of are team and the insecurity of your own team at the moment to grind out wins against team's you should be beating.
You talk about what if zaha wasn't there?? who would palace have to score,i,ll tell you, The rest off are team,you can spend millions on player's, But you can't buy what we have at the minute,And that's team spirit.Granted are run will end, But fu-ck me!! what a ride its gona be untill that game.
O'ahy who's bangin the goals in for you at the moment,if they got injured or dropped form what would happen then, CMS and Dobbie to name a few...

He will be going nowhere if he stays at Palace, if he goes in Jan i can see him going places if not... Buh Bye.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Who would score your goals? Zaha makes your Corners, Takes your corners, Earns your penalties, Who would do all that?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

Pardon?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
When Zaha does go for approx £10m in Jan I suspect Holloway will raid his old club for Ince for roughly £5m, plough £2m back into the club and spend £3m on another central defender or left back with proven Prem experience. Just my prediction of course.
I know nothing.

Zaha will go; but sadly I don't think it will make much of a difference if they land someone like Ince to replace him. He's a top player. If I was Holloway, that's what I'd do.

Now that Zaha is an England international (or at least has been called up) his price will be even higher. £10m would be an absolute steal, we'd be mugs to take it and CPFC2010 aren't that foolish. They've already said he won't be sold in January, and he doesn't want to go anywhere. When he leaves, it'll be this summer unless we go up, it'll be for £15m at the absolute minimum.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

:lolol:

In truth no one knows if he is going in Jan - not even CPFC2010 - it's all speculation. This is a BRIGHTON board so of course it's FUN to speculate that he's off as soon as he get's his head turned.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Want to revise the 'in peace' bit? Or at least look up how to use it?

Also, please learn to add a space after each comma, lest no-one reads that incomprehensible dribble.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath

I have no idea what I just read there, and my eyes hurt now.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I reckon we will finish above them come May, they have a worse squad than last season and Holloway won't want to see route one football for much longer

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
is that the best reply you can come up with ,pulling me over my punctuation you try typing that on an phone ffs,jog on gimp

It's not the best we can do, but we started with the easiest. Plus, it's rather easy to type on a phone, unless you need a stylus? Plus, with spellcheck/autocorrect that's really not an excuse anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here