Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official ***Palace will blow it thread***

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As the old adage goes: 'Form is temporary, class is permanent'.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Well,at least Palce know how to win games at the moment...........unlike our lot!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully it will go pear shaped from 01st December

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well I must say, I admire your persistence !

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
To be honest I doubt most Palace fans expect to win the league, I wonder if they would settle for a play off spot right now if offered?

I am afraid that I can't wait until the 1st December for Palace to go tits up - it must happened now.

If only to silence that tw@t Holloway. Now opening my Sunday Mirror I am faced with complete shite from the gnome waffling on "about my Palace this , my Palace that" - he's only been in that shithole for a week and he's claiming it is Londons number one club and Zaha is the best thing since George Best :lolol: . Anyone who has ever walked through Croydon seems to warrant a mention from the vertically challenged Cider guzzling wurzel prick. :rant:

He's so delusional he will be claiming that the fans are the best in the league next !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I am afraid that I can't wait until the 1st December for Palace to go tits up - it must happened now.

If only to silence that tw@t Holloway. Now opening my Sunday Mirror I am faced with complete shite from the gnome waffling on "about my Palace this , my Palace that" - he's only been in that shithole for a week and he's claiming it is Londons number one club and Zaha is the best thing since George Best :lolol: . Anyone who has ever walked through Croydon seems to warrant a mention from the vertically challenged Cider guzzling wurzel prick. :rant:

:lolol::lolol::lolol
I feel your pain
20,000 at Selhurst next week, plastics or returning fans ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To be honest I doubt most Palace fans expect to win the league, I wonder if they would settle for a play off spot right now if offered?

Tbh we dont but its good so why not enjoy it . I would take a play off place now , who wouldnt , but you never know . If we maintain this form till dec 1st i will be very happy indeed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As the old adage goes: 'Form is temporary, class is permanent'.

I remember, in the early day of the Premier League, Liverpool having a banner with that on when United first started to look like a formidable force. I haven't seen it aired recently.

It is in fact bollocks, in football anyway.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Here's a nice scenario for you all, Palace continue to be up there or thereabouts into the New Year, 80s Hairman Parish decides to go shit or bust for the premier pot of gold, he just can't resist it. They don't sell Zaha and splash some cash they can't afford on a couple of big money signings, it all goes pear shaped and they don't get promoted, the bottom falls out of their finances and they go bust for a third time despite a fire sale including selling Zaha for a knockdown price due to every other club knowing they are skint and taking advantage. Cue maniacal James Bond villain laugh mwahahahahaha.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

He's so delusional he will be claiming that the fans are the best in the league next !

Hahahahaha
Rant of the day ,
Maybe try the Guardian they love us even more in there

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
When Zaha does go for approx £10m in Jan I suspect Holloway will raid his old club for Ince for roughly £5m, plough £2m back into the club and spend £3m on another central defender or left back with proven Prem experience. Just my prediction of course.
I know nothing.

Zaha will go; but sadly I don't think it will make much of a difference if they land someone like Ince to replace him. He's a top player. If I was Holloway, that's what I'd do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here