Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
come on you Eagles!!!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
:wave::eek: It is all falling apart for us, one positive from all of this is it can only get better. :shootself

Fair play to you. My money is still on Albion vs. Palarse in the P.O final. It's in the stars. Murray to miss his Penalty in the shoot out handing us the win and premiership glory.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fair play to you. My money is still on Albion vs. Palarse in the P.O final. It's in the stars. Murray to miss his Penalty in the shoot out handing us the win and premiership glory.

That would be perfect

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
A totally unrelated forum I go on has a championship thread. I said back in December on there, that Palarse and Leicester would blow it and be replaced by forest and bolton.....I think now forest have blown it as well and goal difference will play a major part

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Probably about 16500. Distinctly average.

Luckily we're far better on the pitch than you are so I really couldn't give a shit.

What is it now... 9 points? Mind the gap :)

The Saint Patrick's Day Massacre says otherwise. What ****ing gap ? :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To the 4 Palace fans i know at work-well done and true to my word i have bounced this thread-

To the rest of you Palace deluded-go do one,now you will be the true Palace Premier Plastics........keep any eye out for my

***The Official-I hate Palace- countdown to relegation thread***

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
To the 4 Palace fans i know at work-well done and true to my word i have bounced this thread-

To the rest of you Palace deluded-go do one,now you will be the true Palace Premier Plastics........keep any eye out for my

Very noble of you sir, I look forward to that future thread with much anticipation.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Very noble of you sir, I look forward to that future thread with much anticipation.

Good afternoon sir & Let's hope i have a bit more luck with it too-besides there was no way one of their number was going to beat me to the bouncing..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We all look forward to the relegation thread , will it be sponsored by Bisto ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports