[Albion] Special Buses: Negotiations Ongoing with Alternative Bus Co + "supporter contributiion"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Once again.

NotWorthThat ‏@NotWorthThat 23m
Hold fire on the #bhafc special bus concerns and rumourmongering. Looks like club IS sorting alternative. Don't know details yet though.

That's what i heard from one of my contacts too, sent me a picture, looking to bring the tuk tuk's back to Brighton

tuk.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And if the Bus company have pulled out today and it's nothing to do with the club side?

Well at the moment you've got the bus company saying the special service is cancelled, and the club not mentioning that anythings changed, so its confusion all round. You'd hope that having worked closely together for a number of years now, the two parties could have tailored a dual statement between them to clarify this. If the club HAVE already made provisions for an alternative carrier then fair enough, but it probably should have been mentioned a little closer than 3 weeks before the first game, and certainly before B&H lay another big steaming PR turd for the club to clear up.

And if they are waiting for a couple of hours to secure the replacement?

Then change the bloody website to say this, how hard can it be. They changed the Club Charter in Minutes to remove the subsidised transport for the Newport game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just asked the question by email about the special buses:

I see that the special buses are now cancelled, P, R & S (I looked on the B&H Buses website), is this just for the Newport Game, or for all games?

The answer:

Apologies Phil, it’s just for Newport Game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I see that the special buses are now cancelled, P, R & S (I looked on the B&H Buses website), is this just for the Newport Game, or for all games?

The answer:

:lolol: :lolol:

Well that killed a bit of time, someone else start another scandalous rumour ASAP

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So all this hysteria because a muppet on the Bus website has put the wrong info. up!?!

If NSC were your girlfriend, you'd definitely say the red flag is up at the moment...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

The answer:

Amazing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

The answer:

You think they might have explained why the bus site says otherwise ???

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
well, i have just telephoned the bus company and they confirm the info on their website is correct. They will only be providing P&R for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports