Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/12 [Merged]

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
5th with a minus goal difference having scored less than a goal a game. Thrilling stuff!

15 PL wins so far this calendar year, with a month to go.
More wins than Arsenal, Man U and Spurs.
Thrilling stuff !

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Great result tonight, 21 points and top 6, can’t ask no more then that.
From my view, and I haven’t seen it replayed, he was reckless, he got the ball, but it was a dangerous follow through, no complaints.
Hoping we can keep it going till our paths meet, and we get some defenders back.
Good atmosphere, but my nipples got a chaffing .
Onwards and upwards .

Edit- Top 5.

That's a perfectly reasonable post, which is annoying, because seeing your boys in 5th is really frustrating and I'd quite like a fight. I'm just going to have to take comfort from that apparent de-wheeling of Bournemouth.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Palace next five or so games basically against the bottom 5/6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrifying. The buggers really could end up snuffling around the European places. We need to give them a dressing down at their place or my Albion mojo will be seriously distressed over the festive season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We are at the stage of the season when Bournemouth lose 10 or so games on the bounce before they go on an outrageous run beating the likes of city away.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
15 PL wins so far this calendar year, with a month to go.
More wins than Arsenal, Man U and Spurs.
Thrilling stuff !

Credit where it’s due, you have done irritatingly well but it’s because you turned up against Cardiff and lost twice to us last season that we are still in this division, so not all bad!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What’s Palace ultras banners about? Did amazon move the games from Saturday 3pm to a Tuesday night ?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
What’s Palace ultras banners about? Did amazon move the games from Saturday 3pm to a Tuesday night ?

I think it was about changing times of games to suit scheduling, and for me the whole moving games is an irritation. When the club send me the fixture list in July I just throw in the bin as it’s all but meaningless.

if my party of 8 only 2 of us got there on time with another 2 getting there just as The sending off happened and the other 4 were either still at work or watching on telly.... it will kill the game I tell you.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I think it was about changing times of games to suit scheduling, and for me the whole moving games is an irritation. When the club send me the fixture list in July I just throw in the bin as it’s all but meaningless.

if my party of 8 only 2 of us got there on time with another 2 getting there just as The sending off happened and the other 4 were either still at work or watching on telly.... it will kill the game I tell you.

It's pretty scandalous.

I think Liverpool are playing Leicester on Boxing Day, 8pm kick-off.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Ah despite them winning we can always look at this, smile, and thank **** we’re not them :lol: :ffsparr:

I have noted this season, since the virgins and their drum have kicked out the long term fans and moved centrally how much quieter their drone is. Now here’s no microphone placed right by them :lol: Rest of the ground manage about 2 songs a game and one is a woooooah after the score. One of the worst atmospheres in the football league - no wonder they’re so jealous of the Amex atmosphere.

Comedy gold :D

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Great result tonight, 21 points and top 6, can’t ask no more then that.
From my view, and I haven’t seen it replayed, he was reckless, he got the ball, but it was a dangerous follow through, no complaints.
Hoping we can keep it going till our paths meet, and we get some defenders back.
Good atmosphere, but my nipples got a chaffing .
Onwards and upwards .

Edit- Top 5.

The old man is right not sure a red 5/10 years ago but this day and age a defo red as that is now considered dangerous. How football has changed.
Actually think 10 men suit palace well tbh at home you can sit in and be compact which is what your good at and hit teams on the break with Zaha and the other lad. Keeper error for the goal mind but you don’t shoot you don’t score.
You seem pretty compact this year and a better working unit.
Hopefully there is a downwards spiral ahead.
I expect spurs to push on to make the top 5 now but 6th downwards is open for anyone unfortunately palace as much as anyone on current form.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Credit where it’s due, you have done irritatingly well but it’s because you turned up against Cardiff and lost twice to us last season that we are still in this division, so not all bad!
Agreed be interesting how injurys will effect them

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Seriously though, did you feel the atmosphere was good last night, other than your goal music and we love you for five minutes after that it was deathly quiet on the TV, except for a distant drumming

It was ok last night, Maybe different sound levels set by amazon? Who knows. Got going well in the last 20 mins to sing the lads on to 3 points.

Out of interest did the Amazon stream work ok? May give a game a go this evening.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It was ok last night, Maybe different sound levels set by amazon? Who knows. Got going well in the last 20 mins to sing the lads on to 3 points.

Out of interest did the Amazon stream work ok? May give a game a go this evening.

Seemed ok, although it seemed far from HD on my telly. Very grainy.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

I must admit that I caught the last few minutes (willing on Bournemouth to score...) and was quite impressed by the volume/clarity of chanting.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Amex is great on the whole. I’ve been to most grounds in the country and few rival it for noise. Maybe Stoke and Rushden. I know lots of franchise2010 followers and they all say the Amex is the best ground for all sides singing and bemoan the morons who spoil it with a drum for those at the Stad De Clad. One even won’t go anymore as was moved out of his seat for 30 years.

Do you ever re-read some of the tripe you write? The most one-eyed man in the land of the one-eyed. Sure the Amex gets lively, when the Chelsea and Liverpool fans take over 3/4s of the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here