Haywards Heath
Interesting stats about Bournemouth there. 7 wins this year

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought CP might do this, if there’s one team that don’t need to change shape down to 10 men, it’s them.

Every match is set out with a dogged, mass defence of 8 players. Leaving Ayew, Townsend and Zaha to pick teams off of the counter. Always pace to burn at FB.

We hate them, but that’s worked for 7 PL season, a classic counter attacking game, with pace in several positions.

Yes, and we need to prepare ourselves for a less successful pair of games against them this season as a result. Last season they were just about the only team who Hughton's default style worked against. They had to have a go and got turned over twice. This season we'll need to create and take chances early on or I fear they'll hit us on the break and there'll be a mini meltdown on here.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How has Solanke stolen a living as a footballer for so long? He's absolutely awful.

Now just wait for him to get a late goal...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think our approach to away games this season will play into their hands with the way they play. Hopefully GP will be wise to it...

I’m concerned. We pushed almost everyone forward against counter attacking teams - Leicester second half, ManU and ManC, who then ripped us apart. CP love that naive approach.

CH screwed CP with our own mass defence.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
U have to admit Palace deserve that. Hope bmth play this bad against us

Bournemouth never play poorly against us, in fact they raise their game.
This game has been dog shit, Palace down to 10 and other injuries and they still win.
Very poor Bournemouth performance tonight, probably the worse I have seen them since they got promotion.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I think our approach to away games this season will play into their hands with the way they play. Hopefully GP will be wise to it...

Leicester have a lot of pace and their counter attack did for us. We will have to be careful not to gift posession to them while we are pushed up the pitch.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just seen Palace's goal. The defending and goalkeeping is CRIMINAL. You have to ask yourself why Bournemouth are bothering.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Prepare for incoming from the usual suspects.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure you can moan too much about both kick-off times.

If you are saying 7:30 is too early, and 8:15 is too late, it doesn't leave much in between does it?

Just makes getting there 15 mins more of a rush from work for many people, and 8.15 makes it trickier for away fans especially.

Or maybe I'm just moaning for the sake of it :mad: , I spose it's not that much of an issue really

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
£20m. The Bmuff fan who used to post on NSC, thought he was shite.

20m? Christ on a bike. If we even paid 1/100th for that i'd be shocked.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, and we need to prepare ourselves for a less successful pair of games against them this season as a result. Last season they were just about the only team who Hughton's default style worked against. They had to have a go and got turned over twice. This season we'll need to create and take chances early on or I fear they'll hit us on the break and there'll be a mini meltdown on here.

Will Potter adapt for this (he stuck to pushing almost everyone forward at ManU and when 0-0 against Leicester once we got over stage fright)? An intelligent coach, shirley there’s a happy medium against counter-attacking teams, where you keep sufficient numbers back in a solid shape? In advance, we know this, so it’s avoidable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here