[Albion] Premier League 3-5/12 [Merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair, Bournemouth are in terrible form and have a wretched run of games coming up, so it's quite a good result for us I reckon

I would have preferred a draw but I'm not that bothered to be honest.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Just makes getting there 15 mins more of a rush from work for many people, and 8.15 makes it trickier for away fans especially.

Or maybe I'm just moaning for the sake of it :mad: , I spose it's not that much of an issue really

It actually makes it easier for me to make the Arsenal game and going home isnt going to be any more difficult. Where 7:30 would be a lot tighter. I am not a massive fan of midweek games though but we had plenty of those in the Championship.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bournemouth were absolutely atrocious even though they played against the ref as well. We really should be targeting finishing above them, gifted the franchise the points tonight, although not bad in a league sense for us. Thank god they cheated twice and any victory means nothing.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I’m concerned. We pushed almost everyone forward against counter attacking teams - Leicester second half, ManU and ManC, who then ripped us apart. CP love that naive approach.

CH screwed CP with our own mass defence.

Exactly. Any chance of bringing CH back in for the two games against them!?!

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Bournemouth really poor, and only against 10 men for most the game. Play like that and they’ll be relegation fodder.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Maybe Bournemouth's PLUCKINESS has finally run out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ah despite them winning we can always look at this, smile, and thank **** we’re not them :lol: :ffsparr:

I have noted this season, since the virgins and their drum have kicked out the long term fans and moved centrally how much quieter their drone is. Now here’s no microphone placed right by them :lol: Rest of the ground manage about 2 songs a game and one is a woooooah after the score. One of the worst atmospheres in the football league - no wonder they’re so jealous of the Amex atmosphere.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ah despite them winning we can always look at this, smile, and thank **** we’re not them :lol: :ffsparr:

I have noted this season, since the virgins and their drum have kicked out the long term fans and moved centrally how much quieter their drone is. Now here’s no microphone placed right by them :lol: Rest of the ground manage about 2 songs a game and one is a woooooah after the score. One of the worst atmospheres in the football league - no wonder they’re so jealous of the Amex atmosphere.

I've got a feeling they're not particularly jealous of the Amex atmosphere, despite theirs being somewhat overrated.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
17C9D924-056F-499D-9499-C9C8A4B2851A.png

That predicted CP relegation looks remoter by the week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've got a feeling they're not particularly jealous of the Amex atmosphere, despite theirs being somewhat overrated.

Amex is great on the whole. I’ve been to most grounds in the country and few rival it for noise. Maybe Stoke and Rushden. I know lots of franchise2010 followers and they all say the Amex is the best ground for all sides singing and bemoan the morons who spoil it with a drum for those at the Stad De Clad. One even won’t go anymore as was moved out of his seat for 30 years.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great result tonight, 21 points and top 6, can’t ask no more then that.
From my view, and I haven’t seen it replayed, he was reckless, he got the ball, but it was a dangerous follow through, no complaints.
Hoping we can keep it going till our paths meet, and we get some defenders back.
Good atmosphere, but my nipples got a chaffing .
Onwards and upwards .

Edit- Top 5.

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Amex is great on the whole. I’ve been to most grounds in the country and few rival it for noise. Maybe Stoke and Rushden. I know lots of franchise2010 followers and they all say the Amex is the best ground for all sides singing and bemoan the morons who spoil it with a drum for those at the Stad De Clad. One even won’t go anymore as was moved out of his seat for 30 years.

Really? I mean, it's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's particularly great at the moment. If it's up there with the best then atmospheres in general really are shit in this country. Can't even get the north to sing in unison most of the time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports