Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/12 [Merged]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it right that you can rewind to watch something and then go back to where you were when you did the rewind on Amazon? If so that sounds pretty damned worthwhile. I often want to rewatch something that has just happened but we are only shown what SKY or BT Sports consider of interest.

Obviously you can do this if you are recording but I often watch on an ipad and am not recording the programme.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is it right that you can rewind to watch something and then go back to where you were when you did the rewind on Amazon? If so that sounds pretty damned worthwhile. I often want to rewatch something that has just happened but we are only shown what SKY or BT Sports consider of interest.

Obviously you can do this if you are recording but I often watch on an ipad and am not recording the programme.

Can do that on a Sky or Virgin Media box if watching live

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can do that on a Sky or Virgin Media box if watching live

Ah OK, I use an Ipad off my son’s SKY account as I don’t have SKY and wasn’t aware of this.

Can’t justify buying a Sky package just for watching the Albion, when they’re on and F1. OK, yes I am a cheapskate :smile:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you ever re-read some of the tripe you write? The most one-eyed man in the land of the one-eyed. Sure the Amex gets lively, when the Chelsea and Liverpool fans take over 3/4s of the ground.

Whereas Selhurst relies on the Holmesdale fanatics consisting of Spurs fans.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can you change this Palace fans name to something Palace related instead of pretending to be a Brighton fan?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Amazon Prime members: what is your first choice game tonight?

Has there ever been such a FEAST of football to choose from?

Which game is going to be your first choice tonight?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Man Utd v Spurs on the telly with Chelsea AV on the iPad......HT switch to Liverpool v Everton...for the first half ..then revert back to the original choice ..then at FT back to Liverpool v Everton.....all subject to change if any of the matches are crap and goals going in elsewhere

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Leicester are the side I really enjoy watching right now, so I'm starting there.

Southampton v Norwich is the game that has the most significance for us though, so I might have that on a secondary device.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
On a side note, anyone know the limit on a sole account?

Phones, tablets, TVs and PCs could turn your house into Jeff Stelling's Saturday workplace.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've decided that tonight is the night that he who wears girls socks will be found out to be the diving little cheat that he is......plus I have more players from Chelsea in my fantasy team to keep an eye on.
Then scouse on scouse action at 20.15

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Will be watching the goal-fest that is Leics v Watford. This will be a five goal win and IMO the most interesting of the options.

ManU v Spuds has no score bore written all over it for me.

*Ducks*

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has there ever been such a FEAST of football to choose from?

Which game is going to be your first choice tonight?

Are you [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] in disguise? ???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leicester, but if they are not 5-0 up in 20 minutes, I'll switch

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watching every game, every goal. Rashford has just scored

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
United spurs for me. For some reason I'm always pretty meh about the scouse derby, not sure why

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here