Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/12 [Merged]

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if this is how football will go, Amazon must have more clout than sky.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On a side note, anyone know the limit on a sole account?

Phones, tablets, TVs and PCs could turn your house into Jeff Stelling's Saturday workplace.

According to this prime video page: https://www.primevideo.com/help/259-4637728-2451618?_encoding=UTF8&nodeId=202095500

You can stream up to three titles at the same time using the same Amazon account. You can stream the same title to no more than two devices at a time.​

I'm unsure if 'premier league football' counts as one title, or if each match is its own title.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do you ever re-read some of the tripe you write? The most one-eyed man in the land of the one-eyed. Sure the Amex gets lively, when the Chelsea and Liverpool fans take over 3/4s of the ground.

Nigel, thanks for the 6 points and thanks for popping over and pretending to be a Brighton fan. It’s sweet. But please note you’re not allowed to post on football / football club threads - only CP franchise 2010 one’s please. Thanks.

Ps - I needed a new one - thanks :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Saints 2 up makes for a slightly uncomfortable looking table...

Yep but on the plus side, Norwich are getting cast adrift a little more...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I’m enjoying the Every Goal Every Game option. All in all the whole Prime thing is a football armchair slob’s paradise. Lovely.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not sure if they can do much about it, but gotta say I'm disappointed with the time delay, I reckon it's about a minute.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not sure if they can do much about it, but gotta say I'm disappointed with the time delay, I reckon it's about a minute.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
30 seconds when I tested yesterday....which is fairly decent

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here