Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party

Amex_Charlie

Dec 17, 2010
Brighton
This is Slippery Seagulls son here, just to let you all know woken up about 10 with the worst headache. Also been sick a phew times...
Hope reading this made you laugh.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Missed this thread last night but cracking reading through it now. I miss house parties.

Slippery Seagull‎ you are a legend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lots of very good positives - especially the 3 girls bit, just think if it had been 3 boys......

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Lots of very good positives - especially the 3 girls bit, just think if it had been 3 boys......

Then NSC Gold status would've been confirmed immediately.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
This is Slippery Seagulls son here, just to let you all know woken up about 10 with the worst headache. Also been sick a phew times...
Hope reading this made you laugh.

It certainly did :thumbsup:

Now, about these three girls....,
(we need to know more!)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Solid, 24 carot GOLD. Well played SS.

Can we come next time?? OR arrange an NSC Barbecue at yours or something, show your lad how it's REALLY done :D

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Enjoyed this thread last night whilst half cut, that's the way forward. Think you owe your dad big time but bet was an amazeballs party! (just wanted to use the word really)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Enjoyed this thread last night whilst half cut, that's the way forward. Think you owe your dad big time but bet was a TOTES amazeballs party! (just wanted to use the word really)

Fixed for you :thumbsup:

Fantastic thread, really enjoyed reading it.

It is for exactly all the reasons listed I never allowed my daughters to throw a party at ours.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
This is amazing, I remember going to a mates 16th, some kids turned up who weren't invited and smashed the doors in, the washing machine, spray painted the walls, destroyed his DT project he had spent 2 years working on and was due to be handed in the following Monday, his parents had stupidly gone away and said he could have a party, I hope they learnt their lesson

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Solid, 24 carot GOLD. Well played SS.

Can we come next time?? OR arrange an NSC Barbecue at yours or something, show your lad how it's REALLY done :D

Yes. Imagine the sheer, untold havoc a bunch of internet message board geeks would surely wreak...

You'd probably end up with your carpets deep-cleaned and the sofa repaired.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here