Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did any photos of the party surface on Facebook?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
LADParty.

I had one house party at mine christmas 2010 - never again. My down stairs was upstairs, there was bombey mix in my bed, the number of empty vessels was intense. I was so shit faced, i spent the morning throwing up suddenly and having to direct my head away from fabric when ever i thought "shit the bed"

Best night of my life.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This thread is brilliant, and shows why NSC should not be just about football, or have a separate football forum. Great story! Great reading and much better than all the rubbish about all the good players linked to us aren't good enough to play for us.

Love this!

D

Deleted member 18477

This is Slippery Seagulls son here, just to let you all know woken up about 10 with the worst headache. Also been sick a phew times...
Hope reading this made you laugh.

1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th base with these 3 girls then?

Or just snuggles:love:?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Has "Quadrophenia" had a mention yet on this thread...? I love that scene.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but watch the film 'Project X' then you'll understand it can always be a lot worse...(Although it's just a film, it's easily the best, most epic house party)

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Dont think he made any bases according to my boy ,the girls spent most of the night chucking up !

He's keeping schtum, despite stern words and fatherly looks. He'll crack at some point.

Did find a pair of black leggings hanging from a bush in the garden tho. Can't quite work out how that would have gone un-noticed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here