Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Morning all

Update now the mist has cleared. Me and the other half gave up at about 1am. It got slightly worse than I thought. Easier to list:

- we have realised girls are worse than boys. most of them were properly wasted. How times change. Boys were drinking beer, girls neat vodka. We confiscated at least 10 bottles but found at least another 10 empty ones.
- estimate of attendance now 60 to 70
- carpets need replacing
- sofa in lounge collapsed
- garden needs re turfing I think
- walked in to my sons bedroom this morning and he was in bed with 3 girls laying next to him. Hmmm

Still about fifteen kids here in semi conscious state. some in the hallway, some still in the garden.

Been clearing up for two hours, and our house does not look like its ours.

The good thing is the kids all said they had the best party ever this morning. Funny that.

An experience that won't be repeated.

Thanks for the replys through the night. Kept us smiling

Amazing job. We're you drinking as well? Surely you had to be for it to have got that bad. As soon as a chair got knocked over I would have bottled it and sent them all home. About 8.45 probably.

Unbelievable tolerance.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I allowed my 16 year old daughter have a "few" friends for here 16th party.............
Money was stolen, Mobile phone was stolen, Ipod was stolen, eggs stolen and thrown at houses, front wall was pushed over,
carpets ruined.

Good luck tonight.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Amazing job. We're you drinking as well? Surely you had to be for it to have got that bad. As soon as a chair got knocked over I would have bottled it and sent them all home. About 8.45 probably.

Unbelievable tolerance.

Just the odd one or two ;-)

House now actually quite clean, apart from the smell. Anyone who's been to Glastonbury will be familiar with that beer/mud/urine/vomit odour.

I don't know why I'm still smiling!

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Your still smiling SS because when you walked into your sons room and saw him in bed with three girls, the first thought that came into your mind was 'just like his old man' :)

Can we all come to the next one?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Morning all

Update now the mist has cleared. Me and the other half gave up at about 1am. It got slightly worse than I thought. Easier to list:

- we have realised girls are worse than boys. most of them were properly wasted. How times change. Boys were drinking beer, girls neat vodka. We confiscated at least 10 bottles but found at least another 10 empty ones.
- estimate of attendance now 60 to 70
- carpets need replacing
- sofa in lounge collapsed
- garden needs re turfing I think
- walked in to my sons bedroom this morning and he was in bed with 3 girls laying next to him. Hmmm

Still about fifteen kids here in semi conscious state. some in the hallway, some still in the garden.

Been clearing up for two hours, and our house does not look like its ours.

The good thing is the kids all said they had the best party ever this morning. Funny that.

An experience that won't be repeated.

Thanks for the replys through the night. Kept us smiling

You sir are a f***ing legend. That was hilarious although i don't envy you at all. Did you do them all a fry-up this morning?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You sir , are bonkers. Good luck with that. :shootself

Pretty much this!

Quality thread, you really didn't see it coming though? :facepalm: I'm sure the wisdom of NSC could've fortold pretty much all of this.

Top marks to your son though!

PS: Did you think about calling the police?

Last edited:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Stupidly I did! 60 sausages cooked.

Ps - My son has still not got up

Further cementing your new (?) reputation as a cool dad and your son's reputation as a legend.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Pretty much this!

Quality thread, you really didn't see it coming though? :facepalm: I'm sure the wisdom of NSC could've fortold pretty much all of this.

Top marks to your son though!

PS: Did you think about calling the police?

At one point it was going properly bonkers, so we quickly went round the crowds and started taking the booze off them. It sort of worked and within half an hour they hit the throwing up zone. If we hadn't done that I think we were heading for real trouble. I wish I had videoed it as would have made NSC gold status.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Quality thread. The thing I've learnt with going to parties is only have people there that you know incase of things getting broke, stolen etc..

I haven't been to a decent party for a while and this thread has just got me in the mood!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here